Author Topic: if you saw this Johnny Falcon Character in real life would you punch his face?  (Read 1908 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Id ask for his dealers number :o
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
stop thinking about the physical johnny falcon and connect with the dreamworld johnny falcon, the first step is to make contact in your dream in order for it to manifest, please continue to send energys to johnny falcon . right now your love/evol for me is only virginal and only jealousy , as you grow older they become more whorish and loving of the great johnny falcon
A

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Id ask for his dealers number :o

thats easy. Just go to Shell or a Conoco. The good stuff is usually marked 'unleaded'

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
stop thinking about the physical johnny falcon and connect with the dreamworld johnny falcon, the first step is to make contact in your dream in order for it to manifest, please continue to send energys to johnny falcon . right now your love/evol for me is only virginal and only jealousy , as you grow older they become more whorish and loving of the great johnny falcon

I knew this dipshit would say it's jealousy, you're just a moron.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I knew this dipshit would say it's jealousy, you're just a moron.
what makes you think that i thought you were jealous then ;)

to call someone a dipshit and a moron shows that you are a man capable do you want to kill the great Johnny Falcon do you really want to focus your time on that or getting some poon tang tonite
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
a fine assed hoe to cheery up MB
A

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
thanks for the pic still think you're a moron  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
;D

No , I'd ask to smell his fingers , he's a legendary pussy wrecking machine.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i'd greet him with the secret falcon hand signal
Z

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
I would ask him for a sample of Eggshell WF-145

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I would greet that weegar like my own brother.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Falcon is one of the True Weegars and should be treated with respect, be it in real life or the dreamworld.

He speaks the truth!
Q

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Falcon is one of the True Weegars and should be treated with respect, be it in real life or the dreamworld.

He speaks the truth!

lol @ dreamworld & truth

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Johnny, my cheek bones are coming in nicely. HOLLA!
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`d sit down with the big man and share a few boxes of sea salt and a box of Argo starch with him...........pick his brain for the secret to his expertise with fine ass hoes,then slap the taste out of his mouth! 

Just kidding big weegar,don`t go blow your high !!  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: if you saw this Johnny Falcon Character in real life would you punch his fac
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 03:35:28 PM »
I`d sit down with the big man and share a few boxes of sea salt and a box of Argo starch with him...........pick his brain for the secret to his expertise with fine ass hoes,then slap the taste out of his mouth! 

Just kidding big weegar,don`t get blow your high !!  :)

everyone knows you AINT kiddin BIIIG GUY!
A

ASJChaotic

I'd slay the crazy falcon  >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: if you saw this Johnny Falcon Character in real life would you punch his fac
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 04:18:21 PM »

Wow that is 5th Density Insight, pretty much. Maybe only 4th if love and emotions is involved.

By the way, is Walmart protein powder any good? There is two different ones, Should I get the bodyfortress or the one 6 stars.. something? I was thinking to build my arms like Ronnie Coleman only with better triceps and perhaps better shoulders if it feels alright to train them heavy as it might require.

Hope anyone can shed some light on the powders or if anyone tried those ones and what you think of them.

dustin

I'd skin one up and make sure he doesn't bogart that joint with his mighty Falcon presence. Puff, puff, pass. No exceptions.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »
No , I'd ask to smell his fingers , he's a legendary pussy wrecking machine.

truth

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 8) I have a beer and bust some FINE ASSED HOES with him ! LOL !

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:24 PM »
Senor Falcone has insight into the 5th element. Never, ever, doubt him.  >:(