Author Topic: Hillary replaces Biden - Unsubstantiated Rumor Making the E-Mail Rounds  (Read 535 times)

Meshelle

• Getbig II
Hillary replaces Biden?

Don ' t be surprised if this happens...

ACTION ALERT: [supposedly] info from DNC SOURCE NOT VERIFIED

Hi all,

Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary.  This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. Generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible.  I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the ' health problem ' cited in those articles was aneurysm.  Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go.  Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver,  spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hillary replaces Biden - Unsubstantiated Rumor Making the E-Mail Rounds
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »
I've been saying for weeks that this will happen.

it's just silly CT talk for now.  letting Biden clean her clock at the debates would be a good call - no sense letting Palin look hotter than hil.

It's still conspiracy theory talk - but - Intrade.com has it at 7.5% chance

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:43:53 PM »
That shipped sailed...the closer we get to Nov the more unlikely that becomes. It would atleast 7 full days of Repub attacks, showing the dems in Chaos, followed by another 5 days of a sorta mellowing out period. It would be almost 2 weeks before Obama could get traction with that pick and I honestly think Hil wants no part of that. She wants him to tank.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »
Yeah.  Plus you just had one of her major donors endorse McCain.  No way that would have happened if she was going to be on the ticket. 

Sounds like Daily Kos material. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »
I bet she would love to tease Obama, thinking he could have her, right up until she tells him to go to hell.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 02:50:44 PM »
I believe it.  He didn't even vet her.  She has to be really upset, especially after Palin. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
Dudes,

Hilary would jump on this ticket in a SECOND given the chance.  She knows she'll be 65 during the next election run, IF Obama loses - and we all know how well Dem candidates are treated after they lose the general election.  A lot of party elders hate her for dragging obama thru the mud even after she was mathematically out of it.

So yes, if Obama asked her tomorrow, she'd JUMP at the chance to be on the ticket.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »
No f'ng way this happens....unless Biden has some deep, dark secret that's about to come out which I doubt.