Author Topic: Magic Powder  (Read 16012 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Magic Powder
« on: September 19, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »
I never really liked using diuretics and I have many times gotten competitors very dry without using them. In fact, I will go as far as to say that they are definitely are not needed. The problem is that many guys who think that they are ready to step on stage have too much fat on them and they will use diuretics to help them out. Using diuretics does seem to help shrink the fat cells to a degree. I have seen pics of certain top guys (one in particular) who are def not ready, but after taking 5 to 10 bumex look look extremely different. Diuretics at times can help clean things up so to speak.

If someone comes to me say 2 weeks out and is ripped then there is no need for them. Take King for example. He used NO diuretics and as you can see from the pics that we posted he was very dry the last 3 days before the show. It was crazy because he was so ripped that you could actually see the water under his skin change from hour to hour. One minute he was dry as a bone and the next he was holding someone water. These fluctuations are very normal and you would never be able to see this unless you are extremely low in bodyfat. I actually was glad to see this happen as it told me that all was well with King's conditioning. The trick was to make sure that he was bone dry for the prejudging.

When someone is that dry is sometimes hard to get a pump and too see any type of vascularity. Don't get me wrong, when someone is fully hydrated you should be pretty hard full and dry, but it's never enough right?  ;D Well, this is where the magic powder comes in. I first experimented with it on King. He started taking it about one month out right before he worked out. The good news was that he got more out of it than planned. Not only did he get a enormous pump, but he dried out to the point where he would stop sweating. It seemed that the powder actually was keeping water inside his muscles where it was needed. He also got very vascular when taking it. On average this effect lasted I would say about 90 min.  So not only is the magic powder good for preworkout it is also good for right before stepping on stage. I would never recommend taking this with any kind of diuretic. You would actually be working against the effect of the powder. Anyway, just a little bit about the magic powder since I know that some of you guys wanted to know. If all goes well I plan on putting it on the market in the very near future.

Stavios

Re: Magic Powder
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 02:21:57 PM »
nice  :D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »
The begining of the end for all the so called "get you pumped up" products out there... 'NUFF SAID!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 05:06:40 PM »
Does it contain something unique, something not on the bodybuilding supplement market?

io856

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 06:54:07 PM »
Interesting, I would love to know more about the "magic powder" as you call it.

Not taking away anything from Shari but great job with his prep he looked awesome at the AC. Top notch conditioning...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 06:55:39 PM »
I expected to see a pouch of Trenbolone powder.  :D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 11:34:54 PM »
ill tell u guys how it works at about 1pm tomorrow :)

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 06:57:21 AM »
I expected to see a pouch of Trenbolone powder.  :D
LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 07:41:48 AM »
Brutal honesty

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 04:38:56 PM »
Disgusted is taking pre-orders now, because supplies are expected to run out very fast, so reserve yours while you still can.

10000x more effective than other powders.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

10000x more effective than other powders.

Except for trenbolone.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »
Is it a glycerol / glycerine based product?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 11:15:19 PM »

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 12:18:06 AM »
im tired, but ill tell u guys this.......

It worked AMAZINGLY! And tasted pretty damn good! I had vascularity everywhere, and usually i have about as much vascularity as our current Mr.Olympia, so id say the "magic powder" works :) ;D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »
That's what we wanted to hear. Here are some questions:

1. How fast did you feel the "sensation" all over your body after you drank the powder?
2. BE HONEST... On a scale of 1 - 10 how pumped up did you get after 15 minutes of pumping up? (Let's keep in mind that you had ZERO CARBS. IN YOUR BODY)
3. On a scale of 1 - 10 how vascular did you get?
4. Did you spill over while going through pre-judging?
5. Was this an NPC contest? If not what organization was it?

Please be honest.. This is the kind of feeedback we have been waiting for. BTW... Congrats from the King!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 07:36:52 AM »
That's what we wanted to hear. Here are some questions:

1. How fast did you feel the "sensation" all over your body after you drank the powder? I didnt get much of a sensation type feeling, but I just sitting down relaxing after taking it, so maybe thats why.
2. BE HONEST... On a scale of 1 - 10 how pumped up did you get after 15 minutes of pumping up? (Let's keep in mind that you had ZERO CARBS. IN YOUR BODY) Honestly, I got pretty damn pumped up, everything was full and hard. Much better pump than ive gotten taking ANYTHING else!
3. On a scale of 1 - 10 how vascular did you get? Very vascular, I had veins running through my chest, thighs, and everything, it was kinda nice even though it was only for a short period of time.
4. Did you spill over while going through pre-judging? Nope not at all.
5. Was this an NPC contest? If not what organization was it? No it was an ABA contest, its a natural organization. Very small show, only 25 male competitors total. And only 3 in my class.
Please be honest.. This is the kind of feeedback we have been waiting for. BTW... Congrats from the King!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 09:37:00 AM »
VERY GOOD!!! The most important factor here was the "no spilling over". You pumped up and got harder and more vascular and did not spill over on stage with sweat. Jim, it's time to go to the next step. Call me so we can go over everything. Great job Flex, next time you will step on an NPC stage and take some heads.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »
1). Why would you spill over if you had zero carbs?
2). Why wouldn't you get a pump if you spent 15 minutes "pumping up".
3). Any number of simple things (such as niacin) can increase vascularity.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »
VERY GOOD!!! The most important factor here was the "no spilling over". You pumped up and got harder and more vascular and did not spill over on stage with sweat. Jim, it's time to go to the next step. Call me so we can go over everything. Great job Flex, next time you will step on an NPC stage and take some heads.

King, I think im going to need some "assistance" if i want to step on an NPC stage, gotta make a decision if i want to do that or not though.

But i got a LOT of room to fill out on my frame like i know i can put a on ton of size on, i just need to go about it the right way!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 11:43:06 AM »
King, I think im going to need some "assistance" if i want to step on an NPC stage, gotta make a decision if i want to do that or not though.

But i got a LOT of room to fill out on my frame like i know i can put a on ton of size on, i just need to go about it the right way!
Flexington, are you basically saying you want to take that next step and further your bodybuilding aspirations?

That's very inspirational, good luck my friend!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 06:56:25 PM »
Hey King,

do u care to share what these bumble bee's, black magic, and long factor 3 are. I know they are a staple of a certain guru's plan, and without sharing his name on here, can u just say what are in these compounds?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »
No Flex... Unlike some people I don't talk about other peoples dirty laundry. I just had to take care of Sean here because in his mind he and his mentor are head over heals above the rest of the crowd and in reality they are just sheep just like the rest. I hate negative people that try to put down others when they just happen to do something right. Worry about yourself and let me worry about what's mine. This haterade shit is getting out of control. Flex you don't need juice to compete in the NPC you just need more time and you will get there... I promise you.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »
No Flex... Unlike some people I don't talk about other peoples dirty laundry. I just had to take care of Sean here because in his mind he and his mentor are head over heals above the rest of the crowd and in reality they are just sheep just like the rest. I hate negative people that try to put down others when they just happen to do something right. Worry about yourself and let me worry about what's mine. This haterade shit is getting out of control. Flex you don't need juice to compete in the NPC you just need more time and you will get there... I promise you.
yea i do need more time, im 25, and im just now since working with jim getting my diet in order. so the road to mass BEGINS NOW! :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »
1). Why would you spill over if you had zero carbs?
2). Why wouldn't you get a pump if you spent 15 minutes "pumping up".
3). Any number of simple things (such as niacin) can increase vascularity.

Are these the questions that you are reffering too, I mean the one's that you wanted me to answer? NOt sure since they are not directed at me specifically. If so I don't know enough about what you are refferring to concerning number 1 and 2. As far as the third one I personally have never witnesses anyone who has used niacin get any positive vascular effects from it. You mention that you know of a number of other simple things, care to share what these are?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 11:51:39 PM »
The questions were in response to this post:

As for the simple things, d-ribose (for one) comes to mind.

I think that Glen would answer that question best. King was comparing the pump WITH the powder as opposed to getting a pump without it.