Author Topic: Magic Powder  (Read 16028 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: Magic Powder
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »
No no no my friends. This thread will not go the way of the nerds. My point has been made and that's the end of that. There is something special coming and every single one of you Iron Warriors out there will get that edge you have been waiting for. Flexington was chosen for a specific reason and that was because he is 100% natural and that's what Jim needed to take things to the next level. I also played the part of the "experiment" but I am, well to be kind, not so natural ;)... And it worked like an atomic bomb for me.. Just amazing results. I'm positive that more info. will be released by Jim very soon.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »
What's the sodium content of the powder? Pretty high I bet.  :D

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »
What's the sodium content of the powder? Pretty high I bet.  :D

Here are the ingredients:

half a cup of salt
5 packs of orange crystal light

I am a genius  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 12:09:03 PM »
Here are the ingredients:

half a cup of salt
5 packs of orange crystal light

I am a genius  ;D

;D

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »
I had some goood magic powder over the weekend, bout 40 bucks a gram though ;D

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »
Anyway.... Jim, if you are planning to bring your product to market I sincerely wish you the best of luck. While I normally wouldn't question your business sense or anything, I think I'd have to if you're planning to include Kamali as the face or the spokesperson for your product. ;)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 01:20:07 AM »
Guys keep this thread positive without all of the bickering please.

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 07:17:38 AM »
I tried my version of the magic powder and I didn't get a better pump, but the ulcers in my mouth disapeared  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:36 AM »
This thread seems to be moving back and forth between positive and negative responses to Kings claims.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 09:14:12 AM »
There is an amazing young woman that is a figure competitor and a bad ass MMA fighter that is the next to be tested with the Magic Powder. She is a true athlete and will be a great reference point for Jim. More will be revealed as time goes by.. This should be very interesting. BTW, people I have rebounded up to 281 lbs. and still have striations in my glutes. Jim's no insulin, no igf, no clen., and no diuretics seem to have changed my body chemistry in an amazing fashion. I am still using the Magic Powder and I just seem to be getting bigger and harder as each day that passes.. Fucking amazing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 09:22:29 AM »
Jim's no insulin, no igf, no clen.,

How come no IGF-1 or Clenbuterol? ?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 09:36:07 AM »
Anyway.... Jim, if you are planning to bring your product to market I sincerely wish you the best of luck. While I normally wouldn't question your business sense or anything, I think I'd have to if you're planning to include Kamali as the face or the spokesperson for your product.

Considering that everyone knows who Kamali is, the recognition of the product might get there a lot quicker.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »
There is an amazing young woman that is a figure competitor and a bad ass MMA fighter that is the next to be tested with the Magic Powder. She is a true athlete and will be a great reference point for Jim. More will be revealed as time goes by.. This should be very interesting. BTW, people I have rebounded up to 281 lbs. and still have striations in my glutes. Jim's no insulin, no igf, no clen., and no diuretics seem to have changed my body chemistry in an amazing fashion. I am still using the Magic Powder and I just seem to be getting bigger and harder as each day that passes.. Fucking amazing.

Wow king! thats awesome, u care to share how u did this???

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »
will you compete at the ironman ?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 04:54:29 PM »
Sodium has a lot to do with it but unlike the past I am still very vascular and keeping the striations.. Very weird. As far as the Ironman Pro goes I did not like the set up this year.. It was not the same Ironman as the past. The Ironman is always known for the absolute best lighting in the business and this year it just was not there. I'm not sure what's next but I do know I will stay right at 280 pounds all off-season. No more 16 weeks to get ready for a show.. I like the 8 week method much better. I will keep posting pics throughout the off-season to keep track of my conditioning and size.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »
King, why dont u do the romanian pro show a few weeks after the olympia???

that'd be a good way to qualify for the olympia, and  you'll have a fresh body unlike everyone else who competed in the olympia this year.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 07:10:57 PM »
Not for me Flex.. I don't want to go overseas and compete just to qualify for the Olympia. Steve Weinberger and Manion both said that the Atlantic City Pro was the second toughest show next to the Arnold Classic this year.. And I should have been 3rd or 4th. That to me means more than an Olympia qualification. I could have qualified at Houston, Europa and Tampa.. Nothing but a chicken wing baby. Jim has shown me the path to a healthy contest prep and crazy shredded at 250+ pounds. The Arnold Classic would be a much better show for me... We shall see. Remember bro., Don't take the easy road, beat the best to be the best.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »
Not for me Flex.. I don't want to go overseas and compete just to qualify for the Olympia. Steve Weinberger and Manion both said that the Atlantic City Pro was the second toughest show next to the Arnold Classic this year.. And I should have been 3rd or 4th. That to me means more than an Olympia qualification. I could have qualified at Houston, Europa and Tampa.. Nothing but a chicken wing baby. Jim has shown me the path to a healthy contest prep and crazy shredded at 250+ pounds. The Arnold Classic would be a much better show for me... We shall see. Remember bro., Don't take the easy road, beat the best to be the best.

Yea dude  your totally right, hey so whats the offseason plan like???

You care to share your diet with us positive boarders !!! ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 07:45:13 AM »
and a bad ass MMA fighter that is the next to be tested with the Magic Powder.
Why would an MMA fighter need to take the Magic Powder??

The only thing I can think of would be is to make weight.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 11:28:45 PM »
Is this Magic Powder gonna be legal in Australia?  They won't even allow ephedrine over here.  :(

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 11:54:09 PM »
how does this magic powder compare with Vince Goodrum's magic stick? Do they share the same proprietary ingredients?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2008, 11:14:36 AM »
Is this Magic Powder gonna be legal in Australia?  They won't even allow ephedrine over here.  :(

yes

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2008, 01:34:04 PM »
Why would an MMA fighter need to take the Magic Powder??

The only thing I can think of would be is to make weight.

Perhaps rehydrating after making weight. Get that sodium and water in the muscle.  :D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2008, 05:58:41 PM »
so......your magic powder is salt?  ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2008, 07:48:22 PM »
so......your magic powder is salt?  ???

It is? Where did you get that from?  ???