Author Topic: Does anyone actually take supplements anymore?  (Read 13624 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Does anyone actually take supplements anymore?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2008, 04:32:07 AM »
buy supplements.

take supplements.

support the sport.

ronnie needs a new car. pay for that car. buy BSN.
Z

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2008, 07:35:59 AM »
sanca
neukt
hond.

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2008, 03:44:37 PM »
i take a multivitamin and glucosamine for my joints

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2008, 03:55:49 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I use supplements and I think some stuff works fuckin great: any creatine I've ever tried put size and strength on me, I'm currently using Celltech and you guys may laugh but this works. I've also tried nitic oxide supplements and that stuff also works wonders for me (vascularity and pumps) right now I'm using Gaspari's plasmajet and the shit is insane. I've also tried Milos's supplements and that shit worked great for me too (a little pricey though for such a small supply). Other then that I take whey isolate and l-glutamine.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I use supplements and I think some stuff works fuckin great: any creatine I've ever tried put size and strength on me, I'm currently using Celltech and you guys may laugh but this works. I've also tried nitic oxide supplements and that stuff also works wonders for me (vascularity and pumps) right now I'm using Gaspari's plasmajet and the shit is insane. I've also tried Milos's supplements and that shit worked great for me too (a little pricey though for such a small supply). Other then that I take whey isolate and l-glutamine.

god bless you for supporting the sport
Z

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »
god bless you for supporting the sport

Lol...thanks man!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2008, 04:04:48 PM »
Yup. Lots of supplements work great.

All of you doubters should go to www.bodybuilding.com and order a bunch of free samples. heres a list of free samples if ound in about 5 minutes time.... =

(1)     MuscleTech Gakic Hardcore, Free Sample!   
(1)     Nutrex Lipo 6x, Free Sample!   
(1)     Trionix Endorphix, Free Sample!   
(1)     Syntrax Fyre, Free Sample!   
(1)     Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, Free Sample!   
(1)     Controlled Labs REDuction, Free Sample!   
(1)     Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250, Free Sample!   
(1)     Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, Free Sample!   

Try them out and see if they work. Its free, why not?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 02:06:50 AM »
Supplements are called "supplements" coz they are only supplemental to real food .but nothing beats the real thing...  Steak or $ on supps ??? hmmm I'll take the fulfilling food instead..Learn more bout nutrition and then you'll see y it's best to just concentrate on your diet coupled with a consistent training regimen

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:41 AM »
sanca
neukt
hond.

hahahah, die langharige tekkel?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 02:16:17 AM »
The only thing you need is a good multivitamin and maybe a good protein powder...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 02:17:17 AM »
Who's Sanca ???

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 02:36:50 AM »
Creatine, Glutamine, Whey, Vitamins+Minerals, Fishoil; That's what I'm takin' year round.

If it works?? Who knows......lol :-\

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 03:55:05 AM »
The only thing you need is a good multivitamin and maybe a good protein powder...
to be honest I work in the supplement industry im gonna let you guys on an insider secret, "you dont need anything not even multi vitamins" the extra stuff you guys take that think that work is what supplements keep turning the wheel they let you think you need it to get big, but nothing actually works.  To be honest I can train someone with just food with 3 meals a day and get him to be 200lbs,,10% BF the lowest possible at 5'10" he will be very large more than normal with 17inch arms lean.  I know one nitric oxide so called supplement I support,,all they put in there is 2000mg of vitamin C as main ingredient it works wonders to make people think they are gettting a super pump when in reality its in their head they are working out harder than before.

So take it from other folks dont need supplements at all,,you will see the results if you just go in the gym with extra energy like caffeeine,, and get good result.  you cant tell guys though,,,,that you need dont need supplements cause its in head all the time to take it there are guys over at bbing.com who buy 500 dollars/month,,supplements expecting 20lbs of raw muscle,,,I,,,know guys who buy steroid stacks less than that get more Real Gains not water gain and fat,,,,

Ill even ask resident expert GH15 and you watch he respond,,,

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 03:59:36 AM »
Here is the deal...Anyone who is really for them, has a hand in them or is a fucking douchebag who can't get off the scale...

What you need to do is take a good look at the guy of the 70's and 80's and ask yourself, what did these guys do? Now it doesn't mean that there isn't something out there that can't help you at all but i will also add this, None of this shit is regulated...Johnny high step shouldn't be able to make his own protein mix and sell it to anyone without his shit being checked out as being safe...Well that isn't happening...And there is no doubt in my mind that organs are going to be paying the price for it...

So i say, eat regular food...And if your going to do some gear, do 2 drugs tops at any given time...Chance are you have genetics 10 times worse then Palumbo and Kamali and these two dudes are pretty fucking bad...

Think Arnold and his gang and all of the BS that is being pushed out there will make more sense to you...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2008, 04:28:08 AM »
hahahah, die langharige tekkel?

lol, haters.  ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2008, 04:36:02 AM »
to be honest I work in the supplement industry im gonna let you guys on an insider secret, "you dont need anything not even multi vitamins" the extra stuff you guys take that think that work is what supplements keep turning the wheel they let you think you need it to get big, but nothing actually works.  To be honest I can train someone with just food with 3 meals a day and get him to be 200lbs,,10% BF the lowest possible at 5'10" he will be very large more than normal with 17inch arms lean.  I know one nitric oxide so called supplement I support,,all they put in there is 2000mg of vitamin C as main ingredient it works wonders to make people think they are gettting a super pump when in reality its in their head they are working out harder than before.

So take it from other folks dont need supplements at all,,you will see the results if you just go in the gym with extra energy like caffeeine,, and get good result.  you cant tell guys though,,,,that you need dont need supplements cause its in head all the time to take it there are guys over at bbing.com who buy 500 dollars/month,,supplements expecting 20lbs of raw muscle,,,I,,,know guys who buy steroid stacks less than that get more Real Gains not water gain and fat,,,,

Ill even ask resident expert GH15 and you watch he respond,,,

The truth has spoken... The problem however is most people that are really into the gym need to really bang there head against the wall and straighten the fuck up to what life is all about...We all can be fooled or talked into what we should be eating or wearing or doing etc...And most of the time, its BS...The trick is to be on the side of who is telling us what to do...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2008, 05:13:04 AM »
i take a multivitamin thats it, i dont even take a protein drink/amino tabs.

I train at home most of the week (apart from the 1 day i go to the gym for legs)
so i can easily get 8oz of chicken breast and some white rice cooked on time for when i finish working out.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2008, 05:29:42 AM »

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2008, 05:35:28 AM »
Tuurlijk niet.  ;D

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2008, 05:53:10 AM »
besides whey (which i dont think is anything but for $$- just eat some fucking steak/rice after workout) there is pretty much nothing except the classic ECA stack which is worth a shit. Creatine - yea, ok maybe. Unless u are using steroids, 90% of supplements are useless. Flavored sugar in a jug. Vitamins and minerals are legit.

Yer just pissin' your cash down the crapper.dat everytime you buy into supplemental crap. These supplement companies should be fined for selling shoddy products. At least anabolics do what they friggin' say and IMO should be legal with .doc's script for ageing old skoolers like myself.

Better to eat 3 meals a day, maybe a VAM pill, perhaps some whey .... which is just expensive powdered milk anyways.

Chowdown!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 05:55:24 AM »

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 05:57:18 AM »
besides whey (which i dont think is anything but for $$- just eat some fucking steak/rice after workout) there is pretty much nothing except the classic ECA stack which is worth a shit. Creatine - yea, ok maybe. Unless u are using steroids, 90% of supplements are useless. Flavored sugar in a jug. Vitamins and minerals are legit.

that's it....you have to load up on all sorts of shit - creatine, whey, trib, arginine, whatever.....all for a measly 10% edge...at $200 a week hit to your wallet, it aint worth it

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2008, 05:59:55 AM »
that's it....you have to load up on all sorts of shit - creatine, whey, trib, arginine, whatever.....all for a measly 10% edge...at $200 a week hit to your wallet, it aint worth it

Of course it's worth it. It supports BODYBUILDING you selfish prick
Z

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 06:05:57 AM »
Of course it's worth it. It supports BODYBUILDING you selfish prick

If rat poison is necessary so that Mr. Olympia gets a Hummer, I would maybe buy but still not guzzle.
Let's just all buy a little horny goat weed and ritually burn it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 06:10:13 AM »
If rat poison is necessary so that Mr. Olympia gets a Hummer, I would maybe buy but still not guzzle.
Let's just all buy a little horny goat weed and ritually burn it.

Together we can buy Ronnie another car. Let's not hesitate here
Z