• Getbig I
IRAQ
« on: September 20, 2008, 01:43:28 AM »
Stay safe, and don't ask for sources on this board again! Thanx - 4thAD

PS thanx for your service.

strength

Re: IRAQ
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 04:19:14 AM »
hello, i just got to Iraq, and would like to get some gear offline.  Could someone with knowledge on this subject send me some PM's with the ins and outs of the process, sources, and any success stories.  Thanks

this can't be for real

axl86

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 04:47:46 AM »
no it is for real, strength.  I am simply asking for a PM that would give me info on a place to purchase AAS online that would be safe and legit.  Since i am in iraq, deployed, its not that easy.  I just want to see if people think it would be risky to order something of that nature since it would have to go through a military post office or however the process works.  But thanks for your reply

strength

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 06:07:37 AM »
no it is for real, strength.  I am simply asking for a PM that would give me info on a place to purchase AAS online that would be safe and legit.  Since i am in iraq, deployed, its not that easy.  I just want to see if people think it would be risky to order something of that nature since it would have to go through a military post office or however the process works.  But thanks for your reply

Well typically guys have to put in some time on the boards, get a reputation, meet some good bro's and things kind of fall into place.  You have to look at it from our perspective.  We dont know who you are and your first post is asking for a source.  God Bless you for serving our country, maybe someone can point you in the right direction.

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 06:59:39 AM »
LOL you can't ask for sources.