Author Topic: Quickerblade is a phony  (Read 8647 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Quickerblade is a phony
« on: September 20, 2008, 09:33:55 AM »
just google "The mystery Method"- and you have quickerblade's "original ideas" laid out for you.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Quickernbed - do u have a pic "ladies man"?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 09:36:28 AM »
you first Mr. Male Model.

andrus

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 09:38:40 AM »
Haha "boonstack" just asked the 158 pound monster "swede" what cycle he was running, So I bet he's an absolute monster.  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 09:38:57 AM »
Haha "boonstack" just asked the 158 pound monster "swede" what cycle he was running, So I bet he's an absolute monster.  ;D
;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 09:39:14 AM »
perhaps u could give me some tips dave? What is your typical friday night like? let me guess. u call your ex, she blows u off, and then u sit home alone and post on getbig.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 09:39:35 AM »
you make yourself sound like Don Juan with all of these bullshit posts about seduction. All of this stuff you say is not from your own creative mind. You make "game" sound TOO MUCH like a "video game" and not have any human emotion and go with the flow. You seem to plan your moves out far in advance. Women are human beings.

If you are genuinely hot, great body, and make money - women like this. You overanalyze all of this stuff. I dont have to "go out" of my way to get girls, they generally show their interest in me. Then again, i am great looking and have a killer body. Let me guess, you follow the "3 second" eye contact rule when u first see a girl? How about shotgun negs and peacocking? Oh brother........

all drugs

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 09:40:39 AM »

no i dont look like a retard hunchback. I admit i dont have 20 inch guns and developed "rhomboids" oh brother..... ::)

when is the last time u saw a hot chick with a guy like that vs a underwear lookin model? "andrus".. haha hows that balding going with your cycle?

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 09:40:50 AM »
oh and no great looking guy has to tell everyone they are great looking they let their looks not their insecurities do the talking.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 09:41:48 AM »
oh and no great looking guy has to tell everyone they are great looking they let their looks not their insecurities do the talking.

so i guess quickerblade must be pretty ugly huh?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »
here, i guess quickerblade must of wrote all this?

hahahah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Method

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 09:44:21 AM »
so i guess quickerblade must be pretty ugly huh?

QB never claims to be a model, he just maintains he has a well balanced diet of fats/carbs/proteins and pussy

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 09:54:18 AM »
meltdown

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 09:55:49 AM »
you make yourself sound like Don Juan with all of these bullshit posts about seduction. All of this stuff you say is not from your own creative mind. You make "game" sound TOO MUCH like a "video game" and not have any human emotion and go with the flow. You seem to plan your moves out far in advance. Women are human beings.

If you are genuinely hot, great body, and make money - women like this. You overanalyze all of this stuff. I dont have to "go out" of my way to get girls, they generally show their interest in me. Then again, i am great looking and have a killer body. Let me guess, you follow the "3 second" eye contact rule when u first see a girl? How about shotgun negs and peacocking? Oh brother........

How do you know all of this if you didnt read the books yourself?

Face it, the techinques work period. QB dosent need to have a killerbody or great looks, his lifestyle speaks for itself.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »
you first Mr. Male Model.

QO...isn't this schlepp from Caprini Green???  He posted some clip of "da hood were he from...what".  They don't have enough money there to have computers to post on here.  I smell a liar.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »
QO...isn't this schlepp from Caprini Green???  He posted some clip of "da hood were he from...what".  They don't have enough money there to have computers to post on here.  I smell a liar.
sounds like he's taken the great QB's advice a little too personally, my bet is that "boonstack" is the type of little sucker who opens the doors of the project building for his "dates" and compliments them only to get rejected every time. :D

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 10:02:38 AM »
I don't know about that...because I just drove through that "hood" a month or so ago.  Nothing too hardcore about it now...some pretty nice condos going up right across "da steet where it all go down back in na diz-ay.....ya huurrrd...what what what".

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 10:03:06 AM »
sounds like he's taken the great QB's advice a little too personally, my bet is that "boonstack" is the type of little sucker who opens the doors of the project building for his "dates" and compliments them only to get rejected every time. :D
boonstacks resentment of QB and his philosophy of the poon is epic jealousy

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 10:04:44 AM »
The more drunk you get them, the better looking you get! Words to live by my brothers!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2008, 10:09:37 AM »
"Boonstack" is the type of feminine emo bitch that buys women drink after drink at the bar only for her to go home with and get fucked by the QB types. :-\

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2008, 10:16:24 AM »
"Boonstack" is the type of feminine emo bitch that buys women drink after drink at the bar only for her to go home with and get fucked by the QB types. :-\

thats odd. because you are exactly wrong.

QB is a nerd that just reads books. If you were to go to that site i linked to, you'd understand.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »
thats odd. because you are exactly wrong.

QB is a nerd that just reads books. If you were to go to that site i linked to, you'd understand.

boonbag I went to the link and so what?  There is a foundation "the mystery method" and then QB puts his own personal spin on it.  You cannot deny the man is a savant in regard to women. 

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Quickerblade is a phony
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2008, 12:53:03 PM »
just google "The mystery Method"- and you have quickerblade's "original ideas" laid out for you.

I don't think QB ever claimed that he was the original source of the idea. He was just trying to share his observations with the rest of getbig. Based on the feedback he's gotten. a lot of people appreciate the info he shares.

There are probably thousands of people who use similar   "techniques"  by just figuring out the nature of the game. It doesn't necessarily come from one source. I don't believe he had to refer a mystery method or whatever its called. This stuff isn't rocket science. All it takes is observation.

Keep on hammerin' QB.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2008, 12:58:34 PM »
yeah his lines seems like straight out of one of those books "the game". pretty lame if you ask me..

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 01:28:03 PM »
HA i just noticed this thread.
Did i copy Mystery's stuff and just paste it on getbig...No!

most males that have the net that are seeking to pickup know mystery or style, Im not going to embarass my self and caught out, i never said i invented this pick up shit either..and mystery did not invent it either.

they have good philosophy, but the whole world knows bout it, even the girl, try "neg" a girl at a club, she will think your a loser.

wear makeup, 12 inch boots, paint your nails black, lets see if u get pussy..
If you think im a phony then thats ok, but if you really would like advice let me know, i will help you out.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »
Have a look at his post count since his join date and average posts per day.   Not something you would expect from someone supposedly living the player lifestyle.   Dude is all talk - and copy & paste from other people.  He has lot of you suckers fooled for sure.