Author Topic: Renaissance festival question?  (Read 915 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Renaissance festival question?
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:06:10 AM »
Okay, so sunday I am going to the local Ren fest, and in the spirit of Huzzah and what not, I need to decided what to wear.  The chic thing would be to dress like a pirate, but honestly, that may be played out.  So I was thinking of just going shirtless and maybe throwing a dead squirrel over my shoulder.  However this coupled with my massive physique may be too much and I might scare the little fairy chicks away.
Any suggestions?

I love fairy chicks.

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
Re: Renaissance festival question?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:12:02 AM »
wearing a shirt or whatever the fuck they wore as a top during the renaissance would probably be your best bet.  remember, later on a saucy wench might just take it off anyway.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »
Jeans, polo and flip flops. Don't be one of those idiots who dresses up like a retard.
E

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 10:15:33 AM »
Jeans, polo and flip flops. Don't be one of those idiots who dresses up like a retard.

Are you suggesting I shouldn't dress up like this dude?  Im sure he gets all the girls.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 10:32:20 AM »
Okay, so sunday I am going to the local Ren fest, and in the spirit of Huzzah and what not, I need to decided what to wear.  The chic thing would be to dress like a pirate, but honestly, that may be played out.  So I was thinking of just going shirtless and maybe throwing a dead squirrel over my shoulder.  However this coupled with my massive physique may be too much and I might scare the little fairy chicks away.
Any suggestions?

I love fairy chicks.

Can you climb that ladder that spins around.  I did it when I was around 12

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 10:51:44 AM »
Can you climb that ladder that spins around.  I did it when I was around 12

I did it when I was little too, but that fucker is hard as an adult!  I tried last year when I was drunk off my ass.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 06:40:04 PM »
I did it when I was little too, but that fucker is hard as an adult!  I tried last year when I was drunk off my ass.

We used ot go every year when it was in a little place kind of up near Malibu.  I can't remember the name of the city but i will soon.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 06:44:53 PM »
i go to renasiance festival every year w/ friends-i bought the fake mail u wear on you one year and also a really cool sword-the food is good as well-u can get the big drum sticks-cool event to do if u ever get the chance
w