Author Topic: Blink 182's Travis Barker in critical condition?  (Read 24113 times)

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
Re: Blink 182's Travis Barker in critical condition?
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »
...and yet you didn't google or post it.  ::)

Do it yourself.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »
Do it yourself.
Update- 11:34 ET -Lexington County Coroner Harry Harman has identified three of the victims.

The pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, CA
co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, CA
and Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, CA
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2008, 04:45:49 PM »
Update- 11:42 ET - Barker and Goldstein were in the middle of the road trying to put each other out according to one witness account.  The Witness tried to save others but the flames were to great.  These two were spared as they were thrown away from the plane.  May be this is one case where not wearing seat belts saved their lives.

:D Weee

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »
Birds have wings , thier meant to fly. Getting up thousands of feet in a hunk of metal is asking for trouble!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »
Update- 11:34 ET -Lexington County Coroner Harry Harman has identified three of the victims.

The pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, CA
co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, CA
and Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, CA

There is a big charter jet firm based out of Carlsbad airport-one of the biggest n CA, I bet they are from that firm.

Very bad news.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2008, 08:56:12 PM »
CNN - Lear Jet crash in S Carolina.

4 others dead, he's in critical.
who gives a shit, the dude who composed "War" for Edwin Starr expired last week.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »
The 4 average Joes are dead, the 2 rich and famous jerks survive. How's that possible?? Can money even buy god??

really i bet they will be wishing they were the dead ones in the coming months and years, from the sounds of things, sounds like they got burned over their entire body by jetfuel, prolly maimed for the rest of their lives.

jt
TEAM Nasser

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2008, 09:23:04 PM »
really i bet they will be wishing they were the dead ones in the coming months and years, from the sounds of things, sounds like they got burned over their entire body by jetfuel, prolly maimed for the rest of their lives.

A friend of Travis Barker and DJ AM has revealed to E! News some grim new details about last night's plane crash, which the two survived but four others did not.

AM is "really, really badly burned," according to the source, who confirms that "his face is very burned." The source adds, "More than 50 percent of his body is burned and the worst is on his face."

The friend also said that Barker was burned "mostly from the waist down."

Both men are in critical but stable condition at the Joseph Still Burn Center in Augusta, Ga. E! News was told by the source that, as of this morning, DJ AM was being "kept in an incubator" as part of his treatment in order to maintain a sterile environment and prevent infections.

The source also said that AM was looking forward to coming home last night and, in fact, e-mailed a picture to a friend that showed him standing next to the Learjet right before the ill-fated takeoff. "He sent a picture being like, 'Hey, I'm coming home on this ride.'"

Another source reports that Barker's ex-wife, Shanna Moakler, who was just spotted with him Wednesday night at the Janet Jackson concert in Los Angeles, has left their Calabasas, Calif., home and is headed to Georgia to be with him.

As for Barker's friend and business partner "Lil' Chris" Baker, who died in the crash: E! has learned that Baker was newly married and had a new baby. "He was the sweetest, nicest guy. He was like Travis' right-hand man."

Baker often appeared on Travis and Shanna's MTV reality series Meet the Barkers, which aired in 2005 and 2006.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2008, 09:27:23 PM »

So, in honor of the dead, you MUST re-post the Kamali/Blink182 clip!  :D

Some dickhead threatened to sue me last time. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2008, 09:28:11 PM »
who gives a shit, the dude who composed "War" for Edwin Starr expired last week.
And you don't have the common courtesy to post his name, so who gives a shit about him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2008, 09:34:34 PM »
PM it to GOATBOY, let him get sood.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2008, 01:18:13 AM »
fuck, Dj AM wont recover, his face is finished, you cant fix that, i dont care how much money he pays.
My aunty works in a burns clinic in sydney, if the reports of 50% burns is true, they are stuck in hospital for atleast 5-6months, infections kick in days later, and comeback for more weeks later.

Poor guys, having burnt legs is ok, not good, it affects knees, tendons and he wont sleep or a while be the same mentally, DJ AM really needs a miracle, if his face is "badly burnt" its horrible, the nose and ears melt, my prayers will go out to these guys and to the ones that actually died. :'(

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2008, 01:23:43 AM »
fuck, Dj AM wont recover, his face is finished, you cant fix that, i dont care how much money he pays.
My aunty works in a burns clinic in sydney, if the reports of 50% burns is true, they are stuck in hospital for atleast 5-6months, infections kick in days later, and comeback for more weeks later.

Poor guys, having burnt legs is ok, not good, it affects knees, tendons and he wont sleep or a while be the same mentally, DJ AM really needs a miracle, if his face is "badly burnt" its horrible, the nose and ears melt, my prayers will go out to these guys and to the ones that actually died. :'(

People won't be making light of this when they realize what the consequences of this may be for these two individuals. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2008, 01:47:21 AM »
People won't be making light of this when they realize what the consequences of this may be for these two individuals. 
Its horriibe news, skin grafts at 50% burns is fucked, they come off, they need to be re-applied, back and forth, mentally its hell, how often do you see anyone with a burnt face walking around??

there going to be critical for the next 5 months if there healthy, if they abused alcohol or drugs, there fucked.
Critical condition for burns is fucked, one day there ok, the next infection destroys the body, little bugs go into the bloodstream.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2008, 01:50:39 AM »
Its horriibe news, skin grafts at 50% burns is fucked, they come off, they need to be re-applied, back and forth, mentally its hell, how often do you see anyone with a burnt face walking around??

there going to be critical for the next 5 months if there healthy, if they abused alcohol or drugs, there fucked.
Critical condition for burns is fucked, one day there ok, the next infection destroys the body, little bugs go into the bloodstream.

Yes the bullshit stops when injuries the extent of these are realized.   

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2008, 01:52:51 AM »
Yes the bullshit stops when injuries the extent of these are realized.   
I can fucken guarantee you will not see "official pics" of these 2, especially dj AM, maybe a scumbag nurse will sneak a pic but i know when people get burnt that bad its lights out on there self esteem.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2008, 02:01:02 AM »

So do you use Always for that pussy of yours?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2008, 02:13:52 AM »
Its one thing to give people shit and talk shit, i think anyone that wished death for either person should be banned.   Thats some  low fucked up shit

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2008, 02:20:39 AM »
I hope this won't affect the Mr Olympia...
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2008, 06:13:17 AM »
Travis is probably gonna be fine.

Looking forward to see Dj am,s face. Nicole richie is Married to him If I remember correctly.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2008, 08:04:54 AM »
As for Barker's friend and business partner "Lil' Chris" Baker, who died in the crash: E! has learned that Baker was newly married and had a new baby. "He was the sweetest, nicest guy. He was like Travis' right-hand man."

ROFL

Yeah yeah, after they died they've all been the "sweetest and nicest guys" out there..... ::)

I bet alive nobody gave a shit about him.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2008, 08:07:13 AM »
with a body like that its not likely he will survive. so skinny and fragile full of dirty ink.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2008, 08:32:13 AM »
mods please move this crap to correct board. 
Addicted to the Steal

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2008, 08:40:25 AM »
yes this is very said, have you guys ever seen the guy who got a burnt face on discovery channel, does cop work on TV now, but has no hears, eye lids, or nose.

TEAM Nasser

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2008, 09:02:46 AM »
I'm sure it was his character, the money wasn't important to her.... ::)

ok for all the loosers who sit behind their computers with their ugly fat all girl friends......
shana has her own money. play boy playmate, actress in lets see, at lease 3 or 4 major films. tv show. former miss america.
its funny how you guys all like to hate. but its all good, most of you are probably jerking off to pics of her :)
lucian
T