Author Topic: Blink 182's Travis Barker in critical condition?  (Read 24125 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Blink 182's Travis Barker in critical condition?
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
ok for all the loosers who sit behind their computers with their ugly fat all girl friends......
shana has her own money. play boy playmate, actress in lets see, at lease 3 or 4 major films. tv show. former miss america.
its funny how you guys all like to hate. but its all good, most of you are probably jerking off to pics of her :)
lucian

Hi Shanna

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2008, 09:08:25 AM »
ok for all the loosers who sit behind their computers with their ugly fat all girl friends......
shana has her own money. play boy playmate, actress in lets see, at lease 3 or 4 major films. tv show. former miss america.
its funny how you guys all like to hate. but its all good, most of you are probably jerking off to pics of her :)
lucian

hi Schmoe.
Addicted to the Steal

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:59 AM »
Who fucking cares - trailer trash.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »

shana has her own money.  That she saved from Travis?

play boy playmate, 5k for a photo shoot right?

actress in lets see, at lease 3 or 4 major films.  like what?  Big Momma's House 2?  Or Flight Attendant in "the Wedding Singer"?   http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0594924/

tv show. Pacific Blue has been over for at least 10 years

former miss america. Is there a pension plan for that?

lucian
Travis Barker is rich and she was along for the ride.  The way I see it, she's a hottie....sure, but she is a depreciating hottie.  Is your friend pimping herself out to a new rich dude?
Squishy face retard

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2008, 09:24:43 AM »
shanna is a whore.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2008, 09:26:08 AM »
shanna is a whore.

would you still fuck that pig?
Addicted to the Steal

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2008, 09:32:16 AM »
Travis Barker is rich and she was along for the ride.  The way I see it, she's a hottie....sure, but she is a depreciating hottie.  Is your friend pimping herself out to a new rich dude?

No need for that. That bitch was smart enough to screw out 2 children in time, so poor Travis has to pay big time for years to come...... ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2008, 09:33:03 AM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2008, 09:34:34 AM »

not me
::) you must have had a terrible upbringing, no class.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2008, 09:42:23 AM »
::) you must have had a terrible upbringing, no class.

i had a great up bring ;D  The class part maybe not, but i was making a joke about  " I actually hope he survives. "  comment

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »
No need for that. That bitch was smart enough to screw out 2 children in time, so poor Travis has to pay big time for years to come...... ;D
So true.  You bet your ass she wants him to live.  I bet the kids get a chunk but family would likely get the rest of that $.
Squishy face retard

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2008, 09:46:53 AM »
lucian

Miss Rhode Island Teen USA 1992 is NOT Miss America you retarded moron, and she is NOT a "movie star" either.

Douchebag!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2008, 09:48:51 AM »
So true.  You bet your ass she wants him to live.  I bet the kids get a chunk but family would likely get the rest of that $.

Who gets what as far as dollars goes is decided by his will or trust-and I am 99.9999999% sure he has one.

If he had neither a will or trust the estate would go through probate (big $$$) and the kids would get ALL of it (or if he is currently married divided between kids and current wife).

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2008, 09:52:23 AM »
Who gets what as far as dollars goes is decided by his will or trust-and I am 99.9999999% sure he has one.

If he had neither a will or trust the estate would go through probate (big $$$) and the kids would get ALL of it (or if he is currently married divided between kids and current wife).
I think he divorced this skank so the kids would get it.  I'm not sure how it all works but if she had to spend the money on their behalf, she would likely blow it on her Chanel and coke habit.  Just a guess...
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2008, 11:39:27 AM »
Settle down douchebags, they will both be fine......... ::)

http://my.earthlink.net/article/nat?guid=20080921/48d5c6c0_3421_13345200809211423440954

Eds: UPDATES with statement from musicians' families, ADDS detail on Goldstein injury, comment from relatives. Will be updated. NTSB news conference scheduled for 2 p.m. EDT (1800 GMT).

AP Photo SCBF111, GAAUG101, GAAUG102, SCBF110, SCCOL102, NY110

By PAGE IVEY

Associated Press Writer

AUGUSTA, Georgia (AP) - Former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and celebrity disc jockey DJ AM are expected to fully recover from burns they suffered in a fiery South Carolina jet crash that killed the other four people aboard, one of their doctors said Sunday.

Dr. Fred Mullins, medical director of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, said the two suffered second- and third-degree burns but had no other injuries from the crash that one witness described as a fireball shooting across a highway.

"Anybody who can survive a plane crash is pretty lucky," Mullins told reporters during a news conference Sunday morning.

Barker was burned on his torso and lower body and DJ AM, whose real name is Adam Goldstein, was burned on an arm and a portion of his scalp, according to a statement from the musicians' families released by the hospital.

Mullins declined to discuss specific recovery times for the men, but said such injuries can take a year to fully heal.

Both men are still in critical but stable condition, he said.

The Learjet crashed late Friday night shortly after taking off from an airport in Columbia, South Carolina, where the men had just performed a concert for thousands of college students. The plane's two-person crew and a pair of the musicians' staff members - also their close friends - were killed.

As the plane was departing, air traffic controllers reported seeing sparks, officials said. The plane hurtled off the end of a runway and came to rest a quarter-mile (400 meters) away on an embankment across a five-lane highway, engulfed in flames.

One witness said he was driving when a fireball streaked across the highway about 600 feet (183 meters) ahead of him. William Owens said he approached to see the two survivors frantically trying to remove their burning clothes.

"I noticed two guys who were on fire and it looked like a dance: They didn't know what to do," said Owens, a 60-year-old delivery van driver.

Goldstein had stripped off his own shirt and was helping Barker strip naked, said Owens, who was able to identify the men Saturday night because of news reports that showed Barker's extensive tattoos.

Owens said Goldstein told him four other people were on board the jet, but the flames were too intense to get close.

"'Oh my God' was all they were saying," Owens said of Barker and Goldstein. "They stood there and it's like - didn't know what to do. None of us did."

Several fans visited the hospital over the weekend. One carried a sign that read: "Get Well Travis."

"I was just shocked when I first heard it and I knew that I had to do something," said Ryan Meadows, a 19-year-old college student from Augusta.

Two other passengers - Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, California, and Charles Still, 25, of Los Angeles - died, as did pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, California, and co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, California, according to the county coroner. Baker was an assistant to Barker and Still was a security guard for the musician.

"The families wish to thank fans from all over the world for their prayers and concern. Deepest sympathy is expressed to the loved ones of those who perished in the crash," said the statement from the musicians' families.

The plane was headed for Van Nuys, California. It is owned by Global Exec Aviation, a California-based charter company, and was certified to operate last year, said National Transportation Safety Board member Debbie Hersman.

A longtime friend of the co-pilot said Bland flew anti-smuggling missions 20 years for the U.S. Customs Service and flew missions for the Santa Ana Police Department in California and U.S. Border Patrol.

"He was such an experienced pilot, it had to be something beyond their control," said Tim Ferrill, a Huntington Beach, California, pilot. "He was an absolutely meticulous pilot, very thorough and not a risk-taker at all."

Barker and Goldstein had performed together under the name TRVSDJ-AM at a free concert in Columbia on Friday night. The show, which included performances by former Jane's Addiction singer Perry Farrell and singer Gavin DeGraw, drew about 10,000 people to a neighborhood near the University of South Carolina.

Barker, 32, was one of the more colorful members of the multiplatinum-selling punk rock band Blink-182, whose biggest album was 1999's CD "Enema of the State."

After Blink-182 disbanded in 2005, Barker went on to form the rock band (+44) - pronounced "plus forty-four." He also starred in the MTV reality series "Meet the Barkers" with his then-wife, former Miss USA Shanna Moakler. The show documented the former couple's lavish wedding and home life. Their later split, reconciliation and subsequent breakup made them tabloid favorites.

Goldstein, 35, is a popular DJ for hire who at one time was engaged to Nicole Richie and dated singer/actress Mandy Moore. While he became a gossip favorite for his romances, he draws respect from music aficionados for his DJ skills.

Barker and Goldstein performed as part of the house band at the MTV Video Music Awards earlier this month.

---

Associated Press writers Jim Davenport in West Columbia, Nekesa Mumbi Moody in New York and Thomas Watkins in Los Angeles contributed to this report.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2008, 12:03:01 PM »
a female pilot, thats your problem right there.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2008, 12:11:13 PM »
they will not recover, they will make it outside hospital, but there fucked for life..burns need treatment for years.

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2008, 12:13:47 PM »
I wonder what travis tattoos will look like now  :o

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2008, 01:03:58 PM »
I wonder what travis tattoos will look like now  :o
I bet they won't look good, and I bet he turns a different path in his life of SIN currently.  He should really think hard about the life he was living and decide to live it for Jesus Christ now.

jt
TEAM Nasser

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2008, 01:08:47 PM »
yes this is very said, have you guys ever seen the guy who got a burnt face on discovery channel, does cop work on TV now, but has no hears, eye lids, or nose.

Is it Jason Schecterle?

He's from my hometown.

Very tall guy...like 6'7''.

Looks like a turtle now.

☠ Order of Nephilim

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2008, 01:09:49 PM »
holy shit, that must suck big cock.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2008, 01:17:24 PM »
yes that is who I am thinking of, feel very bad for him, although he still have a smoking HOT wife and a couple kids.

jt
TEAM Nasser

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2008, 01:18:39 PM »
wow, you guys are so damn cool. amazing. guess you guys have it all figured out. you know everyone and everything. im sorry for stepping in on the getbig.com world. does anyone ever have anything nice to say? whats funny is karma is a bitch. what comes around goes around.
god bless
lucian
T

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2008, 01:19:44 PM »

It goes through probate regardless if they have a will or not. 

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2008, 01:24:26 PM »

"Fix Your Face"

:-\

☠ Order of Nephilim