Author Topic: Will Jay mentally be ready when he goes "off cycle"? serious  (Read 967 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Will Jay mentally be ready when he goes "off cycle"? serious
« on: September 20, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »
i cannot remember seeing jay when he is not cycling. Can anyone? DOes he stay on shit year round year after year? Surely when he goes off for relative amount of time, maybe just a few months even..  it will be the hardest thing he has ever donel, just to see himself less than 250 ripped. I dont know what will happen to him, maybe he will go in a major depression. I know he has done so much juice for so long now his natural hormones are fucked and he will be dependent on synthetic for the rest of his life.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Will Jay mentally be ready when he goes "off cycle"? serious
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »
Jay has been on the gas hard since he was a teen. It will definitely be interesting to see what he looks like if he tries to go clean or down to a maintenance dose.  Could be even more interesting if he ever tries to get his hormones normal enough to have a kid. I wonder if the birth would be sponsored by Muscletech.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 04:29:31 PM »
There was a shot in Musclemag a few years back, Jay was off, you could tell he looked softer. It was with his sneakers (someone has mentioned this B4 on here).

But seriously, you feel so much better being clean, at least i did. He seems like the kind of guy who is juicing to win trophy's and make money so once he doesn't need it anymore he probably will go clean or at least lose doses i guess. He is still young his natural levels might come back ok.

But as i said yeh, i fucking hated being on gear i never felt good other than here or there. I have no idea why people stay on when they don't have to.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
There was a shot in Musclemag a few years back, Jay was off, you could tell he looked softer. It was with his sneakers (someone has mentioned this B4 on here).

But seriously, you feel so much better being clean, at least i did. He seems like the kind of guy who is juicing to win trophy's and make money so once he doesn't need it anymore he probably will go clean or at least lose doses i guess. He is still young his natural levels might come back ok.

But as i said yeh, i fucking hated being on gear i never felt good other than here or there. I have no idea why people stay on when they don't have to.
You may have been using fake steroids, friend.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »

QFT

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »

I wasn't. You feel good at first i know, but after a while it was shit, higher blood pressure etc. If you liked it good for you.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »
He already stated he plans on being about 220 when retired as he does not like being as big as he is,striclty juiced for money.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »
if jay is gonna post here he need to be a lot bigger than 220
Z

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 04:47:35 PM »
Do you really care how Jay will be mentally?

What will Jay feel when his dog dies? I wonder.

LOSER.