Author Topic: Highest Amount of Trenbolone you have used. (?)  (Read 4631 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Highest Amount of Trenbolone you have used. (?)
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
100mg tren-a every day...8wks if I remember right
How did that work out for you?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 02:45:49 PM »
How did that work out for you?
Worked fine

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 05:30:52 AM »
100mg tren-a every day...8wks if I remember right

I've done the same, switching from deca to tren mid-cycle (as part of a larger cycle that also included test throughout)--100mg ed for 10 weeks--killer vascularity!!

Occasional cough after injection, some night sweats relieved by sleeping with the covers off and a fan blowing on me, other than that no additional sides at all.

strength

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 05:42:41 AM »
Does anyone know if there is any basis to these trenbolone sides that people reportedly experiance?

e.g. night sweats, insomnia, tren cough, crazy dreams

Yes they are all very very real and true.  Night sweats were unbelievable, so dehydration also becomes a concern. 

Tren is def. a drug that you want to use the least amount necessary.  I don't see why anyone needs to go over 100mgs EOD. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 05:54:49 AM »
Yes they are all very very real and true.  Night sweats were unbelievable, so dehydration also becomes a concern. 
Tren is def. a drug that you want to use the least amount necessary.  I don't see why anyone needs to go over 100mgs EOD. 

Nothings worse then waking up so dehydrated that you're hungover without even drinking.  :(