Author Topic: How should GYM whiners be punished?  (Read 1304 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
How should GYM whiners be punished?
« on: September 20, 2008, 05:15:16 PM »

Peter of Valley Park MO (03/24/08)
I spoke to one of the managers at Fenton, MO Gold's Gym location and complained about inappropriate DVD movies and cable channels played at the kids center, namely Scooby-Doo.

He insured me that all DVD movies are cartoon movies and are G rated. He told me that all the cable channels played at the kids center are cartoon channels. I insisted that not all cartoons are suitable for the young children where my 7 years old daughter is the oldest one every time she is in there. My youngest one is 4 years old is not the youngest one there. His response was that they have to satisfy 14 years old children as well.

Not only these response where outrageously absurd but where not true. Today, 3/24/08 my wife went to the gym and found Scooby-Doo & Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed which are PG rated movies!

I am also outraged that this manager after I complained to him did not verify my statements and did not remove any movies not rated G?. I found about this when my 7 years old daughter woke up from nightmares and complained about the monsters she saw in Scooby Doo movie.

I was looking for Golds gym rates and saw this pathetic bastard complaining.  ::)

I guarantee his daughters will be the 2 biggest cum guzzler whores out there when they get in high school.

I can see "Peter" and his tore down wife pacing around the house clenching a bible, waiting for their precious daughter to come home.  When at 4:00am they see her get out of a car with some black dudes pulling up their pants inside.

Fucking Hate these petty complainers. 

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: How should GYM whiners be punished?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »
The people that complain about shit like that (content in SCOOBY FUCKING DOO) are the ones that have the sickest minds. i seriously want to find this peter and punch him in the fucking face

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 06:57:22 PM »
The people that complain about shit like that (content in SCOOBY FUCKING DOO) are the ones that have the sickest minds. i seriously want to find this peter and punch him in the fucking face

I agree Boonstack.  I am a member there so I am going to ask who this assclown is.  At least snap a pic of the fag and post it up here for a laugh.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »

I guarantee his daughters will be the 2 biggest cum guzzler whores out there when they get in high school.

I can see "Peter" and his tore down wife pacing around the house clenching a bible, waiting for their precious daughter to come home.  When at 4:00am they see her get out of a car with some black dudes pulling up their pants inside.

Tru dat...Fenton MO be where Joyce Meyer be at.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 07:01:43 PM »
u should and "accidentally" post a few flyers with his pic labeled: CAUTION PARENTS: SEXUAL OFFENDER IN AREA

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 07:06:36 PM »
oh man some people.. i definately think they should just be banned.. gym managers should just say "you're giving me too much hassle and i'd like you to leave" you know full refund or not.. fuck having people like that around.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 07:19:44 PM »
Tru dat...Fenton MO be where Joyce Meyer be at.

Yep I live right down the street from her empire. That bitch is rolling in money.  Nothing but a conwoman.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »

Peter of Valley Park MO (03/24/08)
I spoke to one of the managers at Fenton, MO Gold's Gym location and complained about inappropriate DVD movies and cable channels played at the kids center, namely Scooby-Doo.

He insured me that all DVD movies are cartoon movies and are G rated. He told me that all the cable channels played at the kids center are cartoon channels. I insisted that not all cartoons are suitable for the young children where my 7 years old daughter is the oldest one every time she is in there. My youngest one is 4 years old is not the youngest one there. His response was that they have to satisfy 14 years old children as well.

Not only these response where outrageously absurd but where not true. Today, 3/24/08 my wife went to the gym and found Scooby-Doo & Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed which are PG rated movies!

I am also outraged that this manager after I complained to him did not verify my statements and did not remove any movies not rated G?. I found about this when my 7 years old daughter woke up from nightmares and complained about the monsters she saw in Scooby Doo movie.

I was looking for Golds gym rates and saw this pathetic bastard complaining.  ::)

hahahaha, i walked into that shithole when it first opened and walked right back out, pusssy gym.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »
hahahaha, i walked into that shithole when it first opened and walked right back out, pusssy gym.

lol..  Your right about that.  The whole place is geared towards cardio.  I was surprised at the lack of bench's that should be easy to come by if you want to do some DB inclines or whatever.  It is 24 hours and with my schedule i have to have a 24 hour gym. Coming from a gym where it was was pretty relaxed I walked in Golds and the whole fucking scene played out like in Rocky 3 where Sly is getting the "hardcore stares" as he walks into Creeds gym.  I will say the bitches are a lot hotter.

What kind of gym do you go to?  They got rusted bars and sewer lids for weights?... ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 10:38:00 PM »

LOL!

I hate places like that......
HAHA, RON.....