Author Topic: Reminder about Hussein "anti American" Obama  (Read 4693 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Reminder about Hussein "anti American" Obama
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:32:01 PM »
Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the Right hand over the heart.

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I, for once, am speechless.
 He better take sides..........if he is not on the side of AMERICA he MUST NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED for the office he is seeking. We do not need a man in office that will not salute the flag. The world knows how to sing, what they need to know is that the USA will defend what that flag stands for.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Reminder about Hussein "anti American" Obama
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 10:48:11 PM »
Funny that it says its false, yet doesnt bother to explain why Obama doesnt wear the pin, nor cover his heart.  :(

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 10:53:37 PM »
Funny that it says its false, yet doesnt bother to explain why Obama doesnt wear the pin, nor cover his heart.  :(
IF OBAMA SAID ITS FALSE ITS FALSE LET IT GO.... ::)

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »
Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the Right hand over the heart.

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I, for once, am speechless.
 He better take sides..........if he is not on the side of AMERICA he MUST NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED for the office he is seeking. We do not need a man in office that will not salute the flag. The world knows how to sing, what they need to know is that the USA will defend what that flag stands for.

I will never understand why americans find this kind of thing so important...if not putting your hand on your heart for the national anthem is more important than healthcare, or border control, or wars against terror, then i truly despair for the US of A

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 02:34:59 AM »
Obama haters are out in full force

Why isn't this on the politics board

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »

I will never understand why americans find this kind of thing so important...if not putting your hand on your heart for the national anthem is more important than healthcare, or border control, or wars against terror, then i truly despair for the US of A

exactly.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 04:03:15 AM »
If I remember correctly that now infamous photo of Obama with his hands somewhere other than on his chest was taken when Wilberforce's "Amazing Grace" was playing... NOT when the national anthem was being played.

In the words of satirist Bill Maher: "...and there's no requirement to place hand on heart for America's theme song".

Meanwhile, in other news, Bush and Cheney's policies of irresponsible borrowing have pushed the US to the brink of financial collapse and destabilised the dollar.

Just thought you should know...

The Luke

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 04:04:04 AM »
Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barrack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

Bro he is a Muslim...He is all part of the 2012 ethnic cleansing...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 04:04:04 AM »
Take this shit to the politics board  >:(
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 04:14:33 AM »
We had one off the worst train crashes on american soil in a long time and you could not see anything about it on TV...Where were all these investagators showing us all what happend...

Paris Hilton was going to jail at one time and we had to listen to the TV media tells us all about it for a month...But when a train crashes and kills 20 something people and injures over 100, we really don't hear a peep....Fucking sad...

When this happend, the next day i turned the TV on and couldn't find a thing about it...I said to the girl I live with, Watch these mother fuckers are setting us up for something big...I even told here that  a huge terrorist attack was probably going to happen...I just couldn't believe that they weren't talking about the train crash...

And then it happend, the world banks etc were collapsing...What a fucking joke...They didn't want the media filled with death when they need it filled will banks closing etc...

Bottom line is this shit has been planned along time ago...The media is never your friend and anyone who sits behind the mike needs to be told that we are not falling for you BS...

WE have all be had...How can a train crash and cause so much heartache but basically no one on the TV in america talk about it.l...If that isn't telling, then i don't know what to say....

I guess if you believe anything that is said on TV then you may as well believe that Rhino is a pro even though the world is telling him that he couldn't win a state show...

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 05:07:15 AM »

I have to laugh at the American population who rant on about it being the "Land of the Free" .   No it is actually the land where 0.1% make a fortune and do what they want (including invading other countries to control their oil) and the other 99.9% get brutally controlled with no health care, social housing etc and are forced like Hitler's nazi soldiers to stand with their hand on their heart when a bit of music is played.

WAKE UP BOZOS !!!!   You are all being used and manipulated.  USA is not the land of the free, it is the land of the simple brainwashed folk. Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, iceland, Australia, New Zeland, Japan and even now Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, etc etc are much more free than the USA. And we all have medical care, housing, education etc for all. Not just those who can afford it.

The 99.9% of you all sit there in your trailers and little wooden homes with your mullets and stars and stripes and the rest of the world laughs at you. Meanwhile the 0.1% who control your country get richer and richer and have now nationalised the toxic debts collected by the financial organisations which earned the 0.1% billions of dollars over the past few years. And all the black folk in New Orleans still live in squaller 3 years after the Hurricane.

WAKE UP BOZOS !!!!!!! :D

Master of the Masters.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 05:56:43 AM »
It's well known that Obama invented cancer too. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 06:54:22 AM »
USA next President will be Muslim

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 06:56:23 AM »
it must be an honour to have the same name as his excellency, peace be upon him.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 07:01:31 AM »

I have to laugh at the American population who rant on about it being the "Land of the Free" .   No it is actually the land where 0.1% make a fortune and do what they want (including invading other countries to control their oil) and the other 99.9% get brutally controlled with no health care, social housing etc and are forced like Hitler's nazi soldiers to stand with their hand on their heart when a bit of music is played.

WAKE UP BOZOS !!!!   You are all being used and manipulated.  USA is not the land of the free, it is the land of the simple brainwashed folk. Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, iceland, Australia, New Zeland, Japan and even now Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, etc etc are much more free than the USA. And we all have medical care, housing, education etc for all. Not just those who can afford it.

The 99.9% of you all sit there in your trailers and little wooden homes with your mullets and stars and stripes and the rest of the world laughs at you. Meanwhile the 0.1% who control your country get richer and richer and have now nationalised the toxic debts collected by the financial organisations which earned the 0.1% billions of dollars over the past few years. And all the black folk in New Orleans still live in squaller 3 years after the Hurricane.

Haahaa, spot on

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 07:03:34 AM »

im 21, go to college, work a part time job, earning less than 30000 a year. But, i can eat anything i want. have sex with any girl i want. listen to any music i want. watch any movie i want. drive any car i want.

yea, america sux ::)

and i have NEVER met any of these "statistics" that just have it "soooooooo bad". Everyone i know has absolute freedom to do anything they want, when they want, how they want. i like when foreigners get all their information about america, yet have no idea what the reality is  :D

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 08:19:30 AM »
im 21, go to college, work a part time job, earning less than 30000 a year. But, i can eat anything i want. have sex with any girl i want. listen to any music i want. watch any movie i want. drive any car i want.

yea, america sux ::)

and i have NEVER met any of these "statistics" that just have it "soooooooo bad". Everyone i know has absolute freedom to do anything they want, when they want, how they want. i like when foreigners get all their information about america, yet have no idea what the reality is  :D

If you're willing to put in the work, you can succeed in America.  Some will always have it easier, some will have it harder, but there are very little restrictions that can't be overcome by hard work in America.

If you're reasonably intelligent and willing to work your ass off, you can become a doctor, lawyer, etc. 
If you're not reasonably intelligent but still willing to work your ass off, you can start a business or go into politics.   

The only problem is most people don't like to work their ass off.  They don't want to work their way through college.  They don't want to bust their ass.
They want to be over-paid in a skill-less job and own a million dollar home, drive a bimmer, and have a fishing boat at their summer cottage.

They also want to complain that they have it so "hard" and bitch about the economic situation that they created. 

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 08:27:03 AM »
It says right in the article that it was a MADE UP STORY!!!
OBAMA NEVER said that !!

I knew as soon as I read it that he NEVER said that.

"I'd like to teach the world to sing" ??

Give me a break !!

How stupid can you be?

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 08:27:14 AM »

That was as retarted as your "Bill Pearl is gay postings"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 08:31:13 AM »

What should we do about George "anti-American" Bush? 

He's the guy in the office right now...he needs to be dealt with.  Give us your plan.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 08:31:37 AM »
Mccain is old, Palin is underqualified.  Obama 08.
Addicted to the Steal

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 08:31:50 AM »

Translation = "I'm too fucking lazy to get off my fat ass and make a life for myself and my family so I'll depend on the government to enable me to not have any incentive to work and take the handouts"!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 08:41:58 AM »
What should we do about George "anti-American" Bush? 

He's the guy in the office right now...he needs to be dealt with.  Give us your plan.
if it was anyone else he'd have been impeached by now.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 08:43:14 AM »