Author Topic: Bodybuilding WELLNESS  (Read 2191 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Bodybuilding WELLNESS
« on: September 21, 2008, 07:23:26 AM »

g'day

now we all now the way to get the best results is to combine the physical with the spiritual, so here's some free advice:

first cross the legs while sitting on the floor, set the clock in the mind, keep breathing while you feel comfortable, what i learned the breathing process interact with the life force around the universe - spiritual it's not just a oxygen with nitrogen gas

if the breathing goes well, at some point the air becomes liquid you will feel you gonna drink soft liquid through your nostril, it goes down to the abdominal and sitting in the middle, i learned there are three collectors where the life force can be accumulated

do you have a mentor that guides you?
you should have

there should be no abdominal muscle pain  suppose you do alright each session, your body get relaxed, mind become clear, the breath length will be extended by your consciousness try to extend 2 sec when you feel comfortable your current breath length

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilding WELLNESS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 07:24:53 AM »
hmmm good stuff bluedevil-i like this-i will apply this for my workout today

and also thank u for the recent bodybuilding threads you have been posting-seems like there is hope for getting the g&o back on track
w

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:29:36 AM »

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 07:32:30 AM »
g'day

now we all now the way to get the best results is to combine the physical with the spiritual, so here's some free advice:

first cross the legs while sitting on the floor, set the clock in the mind, keep breathing while you feel comfortable, what i learned the breathing process interact with the life force around the universe - spiritual it's not just a oxygen with nitrogen gas

if the breathing goes well, at some point the air becomes liquid you will feel you gonna drink soft liquid through your nostril, it goes down to the abdominal and sitting in the middle, i learned there are three collectors where the life force can be accumulated

do you have a mentor that guides you?
you should have

there should be no abdominal muscle pain  suppose you do alright each session, your body get relaxed, mind become clear, the breath length will be extended by your consciousness try to extend 2 sec when you feel comfortable your current breath length

Do you suggest is do this in conjunction with my turbo kick classes taught by Rick Elder?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 07:34:04 AM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 07:34:36 AM »
thanks. the core is very important
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 07:34:45 AM »
hmmm good stuff bluedevil-i like this-i will apply this for my workout today

and also thank u for the recent bodybuilding threads you have been posting-seems like there is hope for getting the g&o back on track

thanks natural, your work hasn't gone unnoticed either

'cause after all this is getbig and

WE ARE BODYBUILDERS !!!!

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 07:37:42 AM »
Do you suggest is do this in conjunction with my turbo kick classes taught by Rick Elder?

rick is a spiritual leader for many, so i'd say yes

but keep your focus on your breath entering and leaving your nostrils

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 07:39:24 AM »

ik ben de slagroom en jij het stukkie fruit  ;D

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 08:12:43 AM »
spot on, as usual

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 08:17:56 AM »
ik ben de slagroom en jij het stukkie fruit  ;D

ROTFLMAO.........the only part I can get out of that was "fruit"!