Author Topic: what were these people thinking?  (Read 2567 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: what were these people thinking?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »
wow, california is a strange place. i just saw a shaved chipmunk on steroids walk by.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 06:28:49 PM »
"That guy really needs to train his upper body"

HAHA, RON.....

ASJChaotic

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2008, 07:03:56 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008, 07:13:15 PM »
yes it is

E
E

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 08:05:21 PM »
wow, california is a strange place. i just saw a shaved chipmunk on steroids walk by.

that pic was actually taken in Sydney the day before the 1980 Mr. Olympia.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »
'ohh another guy without self confidence who drugs himself to death for some muscles.'

yeah, another guy who drugged himself to death 30 years ago; yet somehow is still alive and rich.   and as for the self confidence, he used to do motivational speaking at large corporations.  other than those two points, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 11:26:09 PM »
is that tom platz?  ???

Honestly you do not belong here.  Go back to the gay boards where you were such a hit.  All you do is embarrass yourself here.

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 11:34:34 PM »
bash all you want getbig style but an entire generation was inspired by the goldeneagle and alike s. you can pick up the paperback version of pumping iron or any 1988 magazine from any publication and feel the excitment.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »
epic attempt at trying to make a unique post that would "wow" people on here that have not seen that picture.
shut up schmoe.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2008, 12:26:54 AM »
yeah, another guy who drugged himself to death 30 years ago; yet somehow is still alive and rich.   and as for the self confidence, he used to do motivational speaking at large corporations.  other than those two points, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. ::)

Exactly. But that's the kind of responses you'll get on a board filled with frustrated tiny tits.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2008, 02:44:59 AM »
Honestly you do not belong here.  Go back to the gay boards where you were such a hit.  All you do is embarrass yourself here.

LOL!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2008, 02:49:56 AM »

E

Actually, what struck me about that pic when I first saw it was how the kids were dressed. That didn't seem exactky like beach attire. Maybe it was winter there in Sydney. I forget what time of the year the O was held back then. Still, I don't think it really gets cold in Australia as I think it's about the same latitude as LA.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2008, 03:21:55 AM »
Actually, what struck me about that pic when I first saw it was how the kids were dressed. That didn't seem exactky like beach attire. Maybe it was winter there in Sydney. I forget what time of the year the O was held back then. Still, I don't think it really gets cold in Australia as I think it's about the same latitude as LA.

It's a big country.  Lotsa latitudes dude.  Also, it's in the Southern Hemisphere, so not the same latitude as LA. 

Water spins the other way down the sink and toilet, if you "luck out" you got unlucky instead of lucky, two shakes is a pull, kangaroos deliver the mail but they call it the post, a carnivorous breed of koalas called Drop Bears have been terrorizing the place for the last 20 years, wild dogs steal babies, and one time Prime Minister - which is like President - Harold Holt was eaten by a shark.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2008, 04:22:23 AM »
It's a big country.  Lotsa latitudes dude.  Also, it's in the Southern Hemisphere, so not the same latitude as LA. 

Water spins the other way down the sink and toilet, if you "luck out" you got unlucky instead of lucky, two shakes is a pull, kangaroos deliver the mail but they call it the post, a carnivorous breed of koalas called Drop Bears have been terrorizing the place for the last 20 years, wild dogs steal babies, and one time Prime Minister - which is like President - Harold Holt was eaten by a shark.

hahaha

I remember that simpsons  episode wit the water spinning the other way fiasco.

US Marine: Here in America we don't tolerate that kind of crap SIR

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 04:47:44 AM »
The kids are thinking "What a dork!" (But secretly, "I want to be him!")

that pic was actually taken in Sydney the day before the 1980 Mr. Olympia.

If I remember correctly, that would be Bondi Beach to Platz' left.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 07:22:50 PM »

The Onlympia was always held one week after the Mr America/Nationals and Universe (1 week after Nationals).

Mr America/Nationals was September and the O was in October.