Author Topic: bodybuilding MANTRA ????????  (Read 1318 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
bodybuilding MANTRA ????????
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:56:18 PM »

presumably, we are all here because we have goals  goals for most areas of our lives

and we all know that decisions are made in the present; that it is in the now that we make the choice to move towards or away from what we dream

so let us speak of ways to sharpen this awareness, to help us re-focus when we start to get fuzzy

i have a phrase i repeat to myself constantly to remind me to be what I'm doing  it's actually lyrics from a Willie Nelson song, haha, but they've always really spoken to me, and I find the mental repetition of them so much more useful than most of the self-help type garbage I've seen over the years:

"where's my brown dog where's my hound he liked my truck he hung around"

let me hear yours !

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: bodybuilding MANTRA ????????
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »
mantra + yantra = tantra

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:36 PM »
mantra + yantra = tantra

tantra is the shit !

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »
tantra is the shit !
Agreed. Do you do tm?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 02:15:52 PM »
D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!! [Bluto runs out of the room alone; then returns] What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
D-Day: Let's do it.
Bluto: LET'S DO IT!
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »
D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!! [Bluto runs out of the room alone; then returns] What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
D-Day: Let's do it.
Bluto: LET'S DO IT!

that's a great 32 sec mantra !

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:13 PM »
Agreed. Do you do tm?

haven't really practiced tm yet

you?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »
No, but I have friends that swear by it.

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 02:34:13 PM »
jai ya, jai ya, jai ya