Author Topic: PBW: "The Olympia Roundtable" - Chick, Chad, Hany, Pep, Donnelly (Listen Now)  (Read 6267 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
   PBW's Olympia Preview Series - Part 4

"The Roundtable Show" Replay Now Available

Olympia Week begins with the annual "Olympia Roundtable Show".  Bodybuilding talk radio once again brings together a panel of insiders and experts for a revealing pre-contest discussion and debate.  Panelists include renowned contest advisers Chad Nicholls and Hany Rambod along with bodybuilding expert Larry Pepe and Olympia emcee Bob Cicherillo.  Part 4 of the Olympia Preview Series also includes a report from the Weider Offices in Southern California from Flex Magazine Senior Editor Allan Donnelly.  Presented by MuscleTech, the 2008 Olympia Roundtable Show includes predictions and last minute updates on all the contenders just 4 days before they take the stage in Las Vegas. Monday 8pm ET.

Visit the broadcast center: www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Olympia Preview Series - Listen "On-Demand"  -  Parts 1, 2 & 3 with Phil Heath, Gustavo Badell, Melvin Anthony, David Henry, Dexter Jackson & Silvio Samuel - available now at Replay Central (courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Max Muscle and Six Star Muscle Fuel.
PBW: The Official radio show of the 2008 Olympia Weekend (www.MrOlympia.com).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Chad works with Wolf.  Rambod is captain of Team Heath.  Everytime we hear Wolf or Heath talk, they both think they are going to crush each other when they face off.  Chad knows that if he wants another "Ronnie" for the next 8 years, this is the best chance he will ever have. 

*Ask Chad N if he's still training Mike Tyson against Holyfield 3, and when the fight is...

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
Wolf should not even concern himself with Heath.  The show is between Wolf and Cutler.  Let's be real.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
wheres milos  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
getbig isnt represented much on that show. if you want to continue having a sticky on here i think you need to do something about it  >:(
Z

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
getbig isnt represented much on that show. if you want to continue having a sticky on here i think you need to do something about it  >:(
Ron mumbles too much
Elevate Your Image.™

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Ron was invited on...

He declined for the fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about..! ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Wolf should not even concern himself with Heath.  The show is between Wolf and Cutler.  Let's be real.
I like when Chad said Wolf is bigger then Jay, structurely better then Jay and better symetry, nobody including Chic had the guts to argue this for one second, Wolf will win the Olympia.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
I like when Chad said Wolf is bigger then Jay, structurely better then Jay and better symetry, nobody including Chic had the guts to argue this for one second, Wolf will win the Olympia.

How bad was Chad pushing Wolf?  Always love when the trainers push their own guys
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wolf is 5'11 not 6'1.  He said himself.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
I'd like to hire Chad as my manager. Gotta give the dude props he held nothing back and put forth a better campaign than McCain is this week.

Elevate Your Image.™

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I'd like to hire Chad as my manager. Gotta give the dude props he held nothing back and put forth a better campaign than McCain is this week.

lol.  He did speak the truth though.  On paper Wolf just needs to bring in better conditioning and he should win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PBW: "The Olympia Roundtable" - Chick, Chad, Hany, Pep, Donnelly (Listen Now)
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:56 AM »
yeah, if wolf has better condition, and destroys jay like last year (and doesn't win), the clowns are going to be back in 08.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
He'll be 4th at best.