Author Topic: Email From Sarah Palin  (Read 589 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Email From Sarah Palin
« on: September 22, 2008, 10:18:21 AM »
Dear Supporter,

When I joined John McCain as his running mate, I knew I was in for a roller coaster ride of ups and downs on the campaign trail. But, I want you to know that I joined John McCain and the others on our ticket in this great election because I'm putting our country first. 

John McCain and I have been called "mavericks" and "reformers" because we're guided by shared values and principles and we're not afraid to stand up to the status quo in their defense. And that's why we want you to send us, and other reformers like us, to Washington.

Will you help send us to Washington by making a generous contribution of any amount to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 right away? Your financial support will go a long way in electing Reform Republicans in November.

As the mother of an active duty soldier, I want John McCain as our next Commander in Chief. And I want to elect a Congressional majority in November who has the courage to support our troops and who will stop bowing to political pressure and admit the surge has been successful. We need to send a team to Washington who will support the brave men and women in uniform and bring them home with their heads held high in victory.

Friends, in the course of a few weeks, the Obama-Biden Democrats have launched attack after attack on me, my family and John McCain. They're desperate to win and they'll no doubt launch these attacks against other reformers on our ticket.

They are spreading lies and misinformation and we must stop them. Your immediate contribution of any amount- whether it's $25 or $250- helps McCain-Palin Victory 2008 fight back before they turn these shameful tactics on others we support.

I'm sure you've heard that in this election, the Obama-Biden Democrats have a large financial advantage over us. You can help us close this gap today by following this link to make your secure online donation to McCain-Palin Victory 2008. The financial support you give today will make all the difference in this election. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Governor Sarah Palin

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Email From Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »
Dear Supporter,

Friends, in the course of a few weeks, the Obama-Biden Democrats have launched attack after attack on me, my family and John McCain. They're desperate to win and they'll no doubt launch these attacks against other reformers on our ticket.

They are spreading lies and misinformation and we must stop them
. Your immediate contribution of any amount- whether it's $25 or $250- helps McCain-Palin Victory 2008 fight back before they turn these shameful tactics on others we support.

earth-shattering irony

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »
UHHHH... WHY ARE YOU ARE PALIN'S LIST >:( >:( >:(

jk ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »
UHHHH... WHY ARE YOU ARE PALIN'S LIST >:( >:( >:(

jk ;D

I'm on both Mccain and Obama's list.  Interesting to see their emails each day reflect the political climate.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 01:38:41 PM »
I'm on both Mccain and Obama's list.  Interesting to see their emails each day reflect the political climate.
I know, I was just remembering those times people laid into you for daring to be on Obama's mail list. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 02:59:26 PM »
I'm on both Mccain and Obama's list. 

Yet you're not on my email list?  ???  For shame!  :(
w