Author Topic: Mods for the MMA Board -  (Read 23020 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Mods for the MMA Board -
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2008, 12:09:37 PM »
"everyone" isn't saying anything.

There's hundreds of people regularly visiting the MMA board. Don't mistake the dozen of people posting in this thread, most of them who have an axe to grind, with the majority of the board.

This thread is not a vote, this thread was created so that we can suggest who would be fair moderators. For obvious reasons that doesn't include you.

People are making there suggestions. It looks like the majority has spoken. If your name was dropped as much as mine and Chute's you wouldn't be melting all over the place. Face it Bluto people are sick of your whinning, constant disrespect, trash talking, arguing about everything under the sun, and BULLSHIT! It is what it is. BOTTOM LINE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2008, 12:12:47 PM »

The thread never got unlocked. As a mod you can post in a locked thread... So now you have conspiracies about the betting thread.. Give me a break.

Same thing. Why would you post in a locked thread? Nobody else have.
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2008, 12:14:43 PM »
People are making there suggestions. It looks like the majority has spoken. If your name was dropped as much as mine and Chute's you wouldn't be melting all over the place. Face it Bluto people are sick of your whinning, constant disrespect, trash talking, arguing about everything under the sun, and BULLSHIT! It is what it is. BOTTOM LINE

great post

bluto is making a complete fool of himself in this thread
T

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »
Same thing. Why would you post in a locked thread? Nobody else have.

I posted my pics late dude get over it. Your the only one bitching. See you make it sound like I changed my pics. I bet late and lost the two fights that I bet on that had already happened... Just another thing your trying to use to make me look bad, but your just making yourself look more and more ignorant.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2008, 12:38:34 PM »
People are making there suggestions. It looks like the majority has spoken.

majority

1.   the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total.

You are suggesting that the dozen or so people posting in this thread constitute more than half the total number of regulars of the MMA board. Could you be any more clueless? No wonder you didn't do the calculating on the only betting thread you handled, you're obviously not very good at math.

Face it Bluto people are sick of your whinning, constant disrespect, trash talking, arguing about everything under the sun, and BULLSHIT! It is what it is. BOTTOM LINE

I assume that you with "people" are refering to the same dozen of people already mentioned above? I get it, those very few guys who talk the talk but don't walk the walk, don't "like me" but that's hardly any criticism of my works as a moderator.

And maybe you need to be reminded of what Ron said at the first page in this thread: "whether or not you like them or not."

In short - it's irrelevant.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2008, 12:44:10 PM »
Chutebox, Mindspin, Sincity.............IMO.
Straight down the center with those guys.
:)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »

Well said.
Predictions
 40/61

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »
Bluto, honestly you keep digging and digging yourself into a deeper hole, NO ONE HERE LIKES OR RESPECTS you, this thread is open for anyone that goes on or follows the MMA board to pick/vote for moderators, so far NOT ONE PERSON IS IN FAVOR FOR YOU. Doesn't that tell you something !?!?! are you so delusional that you can't see the writing on the wall, it's not about having an 'axe to grind' it's about you being an incompetent whiny, post whoring little bitch that starts to meltdown and cry when something doesn't go his way. Bottom line = GO AWAY!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »
Bluto, honestly you keep digging and digging yourself into a deeper hole, NO ONE HERE LIKES OR RESPECTS you, this thread is open for anyone that goes on or follows the MMA board to pick/vote for moderators, so far NOT ONE PERSON IS IN FAVOR FOR YOU. Doesn't that tell you something !?!?! are you so delusional that you can't see the writing on the wall, it's not about having an 'axe to grind' it's about you being an incompetent whiny, post whoring little bitch that starts to meltdown and cry when something doesn't go his way. Bottom line = GO AWAY!

He's trying so desperately to hold onto the moderator position he spent years trying to get. Only thing he's accomplishing right now is proving how immature and pathetic he actually is. Keep going Blutskie, you're only showing Ron why you don't belong as a moderator. Love the 12 year old antics, though.  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »
He could care less about what you, me or anyone else on this board thinks.... It's all about him trying to keep his title of "Mr. Super Moderator"

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »
i support bluto for mma board mod
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2008, 06:26:01 PM »

Hi Bluto, bringing your male thong sniffing underwear gimmick here to cast a solitary vote of confidence for yourself does nothing but further support the fact that you don't belong as a moderator here. Sorry fag, move along.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2008, 06:31:27 PM »
pathetic....

Ron, seriously?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2008, 07:02:30 PM »

Wow, at least try and pretend that's not you Blutopia
Predictions
 40/61

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2008, 07:58:11 PM »
Why would you vote for Bluto?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2008, 08:11:53 PM »
do we even know if ron's still alive ?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2008, 08:27:50 PM »
do we even know if ron's still alive ?

Busy with the olympia?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2008, 09:27:04 PM »

take a hike natfag83
Go play with Don
Adults are discussing matters beyond your intelligence level.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2008, 02:23:57 AM »

1.  You're trolling.

2.  You don't even post on the MMA forum.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2008, 07:35:58 AM »
Haha you guys makes me laugh! "desperately holding onto the moderator position"?! Unlike selfish people like ChuteBoxe and Sincity I'm the one not tooting my own horn in this thread!  :D
It's never been about me, always been about the greater good of the board. I'm just responding to unfounded criticism and pointing out that people like ChuteBoxe and Sincity would be disastrous for the board. (this is not opinion, this is a fact as we've all seen numerous examples of it in the past).
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2008, 09:54:09 AM »
Haha you guys makes me laugh! "desperately holding onto the moderator position"?! Unlike selfish people like ChuteBoxe and Sincity I'm the one not tooting my own horn in this thread!  :D
It's never been about me, always been about the greater good of the board. I'm just responding to unfounded criticism and pointing out that people like ChuteBoxe and Sincity would be disastrous for the board. (this is not opinion, this is a fact as we've all seen numerous examples of it in the past).

by your own reasoning you should accept that you are disastrous for this board

as all the regular posters think you are a shit mod
T

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »
I'm just responding to unfounded criticism and pointing out that people like ChuteBoxe and Sincity would be disastrous for the board. (this is not opinion, this is a fact as we've all seen numerous examples of it in the past).

Hmmmmm, keeping the posters well informed on current events (whether it be boxing or MMA), Offering my own input from personal experience (training, going to shows), Keeping the posters happy.  How am I disasterous for this board? and how come no one else but you has these opinions?  You did use the word "WE", so I am curious to know who else thinks I'm disasterous for this board.  Feel free to list the numerous examples of which you speak.
Predictions
 40/61

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2008, 10:33:12 AM »
Why would you vote for Bluto?
he is always online and available and answers his pms quickly
he was always updating the threads
everything seemed organized
he did his job as it was asked of him
w

Dball

« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »
In all respect, although there are a ton of people that visit the board for info, there are like two or three dozen of us that actively contribute to the board, and those are the people who's opinion counts on mod selection.

And in fairness to those that are here strictly for info, and don't neccessarily post, the mods here should not get into petty arguments that ruin threads and run off those guys.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2008, 12:42:08 PM »
How am I disasterous for this board?

Oh I think I can come up with a few examples:

- You're selfish. A moderator should put the board first, not himself. But with you, it's all about you. Always tooting your own horn, look at this thread for example and how quick you were to "throw your name into the mix" or look at how you knew about changes to a fight card we all were betting on and how you on purpose refused to share the info with the rest of us, just so you could get an unfair advantage.

- You got a snobbish, elitist attitude. Always bragging on what an "expert" you are and how much you know, how much experience you got and trying to put others down. That creates a horrible board atmosphere. My thoughts for the board are the exact opposite - a board where everybody is welcome regardless if they're black belts or just casual fans of the sport, watching a show every now and then.

- You hold a grudge, ever since I got you de-modded (and I had good reasons for it) you been at my back with an endless number of personal attacks not caring one bit that it ruined plenty of threads in the process by having them go off-topic. You just can't let go because you're so hurt. How many times is it now that you bitched about me being a mod and that I should put my mod spot on the line? I've lost count! Not a single post about that should be posted on this board, because the people coming here don't come to read stuff like that.

- You're a hypocrite. You'd bitch all day about links that I put up (funny not a single person but you ever complained!) and how it's "copyright infringement" (even though it isn't, they're just links) but when Sincity puts up links to a site with videos you applaud him for it!

- You're unfair. You tried to ban me on numerous occasions for no legitimate reason, all because I criticized you as a moderator. Your ego couldn't handle it. In the process you deleted numerous threads and posts all over the board.

- You're inexperienced. You have no prior experience to moderating on Getbig and it shows. Hell you're not even a Getbigger, you don't even visit the other boards on here.

- You're biased. You'd let Sincity for example get away with anything, even if he broke the rules over and over again.

And that's just from off the top of my head, you lack pretty much every quality one would look for in a moderator.
Z