Author Topic: Mods for the MMA Board -  (Read 23084 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Mods for the MMA Board -
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »
This is the thread, just voice your opinion.
You wish this wasn't a voting thread, then your feeling wouldn't be crushed when you lost, again, loser.

My feelings never get crushed, im not the one dedicating my life to whether someone is a moderator or not on a msg board - YOU ARE  :D

You're hurt beyond repair.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2008, 09:57:41 PM »
You make it sound like you have hurt everyone who is voting.. Funny thing is people see you for the fool you are. Plain and simple!

Indeed, they're hurt and hurt bad!
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2008, 10:00:11 PM »
there isnt, no matter how many threads chaos creates on the y board begging for support because he wants to get back at me for hurting him!  ;D

I don't think he needs to ask for help with you when people can't stand you or your gimmicks in the first place

Therefore he gets "help" whether he wants it or not  ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2008, 10:01:12 PM »
Indeed, they're hurt and hurt bad!

Bluto your a joke and I am going to bed. have a great night staying up arguing against everyone, but Nat83 and mindspin who has said he doesnt care... Hmmm looks like you got votes.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:25 PM »
My feelings never get crushed, im not the one dedicating my life to whether someone is a moderator or not on a msg board - YOU ARE  :D

Thats laughable when all you''ve even done is spend hours spamming the board with every piece of MMA news you can find in a vain attempt to convince Ron to give you the modship back. As if that weren't enough you're using your gimmick natfag83 to back you up with lame cooments

Sounds like you are damaged beyond repair mental midget but that's nothing recent. You've always been riding the short bus and getting the short end of the stick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2008, 10:10:07 PM »

Funny, you've dedicated your life to trying to make NW83 a mod on The Positive Board.

Hypocrites are despised as you can tell by the way people react to your every post.
 :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: October 17, 2008, 06:55:53 AM »
im not the one dedicating my life to whether someone is a moderator or not on a msg board

Wow, actually not only have you dedicated your life to ensuring you are a mod on a message board, you have enlisted the help of more than one gimmick account to create the illusion that you are liked, plus you spend every waking moment trying to ensure you have the most posts on this same message board (all this proves is that you've got personality issues and your only real friend is a machine hooked up in yo mommas basement). 
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #207 on: October 17, 2008, 07:31:21 AM »

Never get crushed? I have it on good authority that you were on the verge of quitting Getbig the first you got demodded on the MMA board. Face it kid, this board is your life.

Funny, you've dedicated your life to trying to make NW83 a mod on The Positive Board.

Hypocrites are despised as you can tell by the way people react to your every post.
 :)

Hahaha, you've destroyed his ego. Now he's going to spend the next two years trying to get back at you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2008, 07:33:46 AM »
When are you guys getting your book published? I've only seen the cover so far  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2008, 07:43:19 AM »
When are you guys getting your book published? I've only seen the cover so far  ;D

Ironic considering you refuse to give up the moderator position you lost for the umpteenth time, even after everyone cast you out. Sucks bro, but you should stop making fun of yourself.  :-\

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2008, 09:29:50 AM »

Yes we are working on a book about your sad life here on getbig. That's your mom on the cover.
The book will serve as a warning to current/future getbiggers on how not to end up like you.

It's a work in progress - just like you mental midget.

:D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: October 17, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »

her face bears an uncanny resemblance to my balls

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2008, 01:35:16 PM »
Chute, Mind, SCSG

no doubt about this

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »
Chute, Mind, SCSG

no doubt about this

These speaks numbers to me and thanks for your vote Ave. Shit I know Bluto can't say he crushed this man, cause this dude is a beast! taking cage fights in short notice and he's a fucking tank (had to leave it like that). Thanks again Browski.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »
It's too bad you and Chute both were de-modded by Ron for numerous good reasons and are disqualified, kinda pointless to toot your own horns after that!  :D No number of threads created by Chaos on the Y board begging for support can change that.  :D

Knowing this we need to get back to the drawing board... who will become the next ultimate fighter.... MMA board moderator?
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »
It's too bad you and Chute both were de-modded by Ron for numerous good reasons and are disqualified, kinda pointless to toot your own horns after that!  :D No number of threads created by Chaos on the Y board begging for support can change that.  :D

Knowing this we need to get back to the drawing board... who will become the next ultimate fighter.... MMA board moderator?
How many threads have I created on the Y board "begging for support"?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2008, 09:48:50 PM »

Well it certainly won't be you.
Your qualifications are the absolute worst of anyone here

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #217 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:25 PM »
How many threads have I created on the Y board "begging for support"?

No idea, but even one is one too many, especially knowing the circumstances. You did that yesterday straight after I suggested that NaturalWonder should mod with you on the Positive board so out for revenge you try to get back at me by whining on the Y... that's pathetic man.  :-\
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 17, 2008, 09:54:07 PM »
No idea, but even one is one too many, especially knowing the circumstances. You did that yesterday straight after I suggested that NaturalWonder should mod with you on the Positive board so out for revenge you try to get back at me by whining on the Y... that's pathetic man.  :-\
Bullshit, I did that yesterday after it was, once again, brought up that "Ron" hadn't picked the mods he asked to be chosen. Strange, you are not on the list of acceptable mods........

Going to be another late night for you over there in Czech? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #219 on: October 17, 2008, 09:54:29 PM »
Well it certainly won't be you.
Your qualifications are the absolute worst of anyone here

Who do you suggest?
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 17, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »
Who do you suggest?
Chute, MS and Sincity...........just like everyone else. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »
Who do you suggest?

I've already made my suggestions.
They  sure as hell don't include you

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »
Bullshit, I did that yesterday after it was, once again, brought up that "Ron" hadn't picked the mods he asked to be chosen. Strange, you are not on the list of acceptable mods........

Going to be another late night for you over there in Czech? :)

You beeing melting all over the place since I suggested that NW should mod with you on the Positive, hell you have 25+ replies in that thread alone on the Complaints board. You reckon if I would've suggested NW to mod with any other mod on any other board that they would come rushing in to that thread behaving like that? Of course not, they wouldn't give a shit. But you do. Because you're one insecure bitch and you feel threaten.

Yeah it's late over here, but it's not unusual that I get home 6 in the morning on a friday night. How's your friday been so far? Computer keeping you company again?  :D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2008, 09:59:55 PM »
I've already made my suggestions.
They  sure as hell don't include you

But your suggestions consists of people that Ron doesn't want to see here, the very same people he de-modded numerous times for very good reasons. To suggest them over and over again, is just disrespectful to Ron.

You need to think harder. To put the MMA board first, rather than just vote for the sake of getting back at me because that ain't working.  :D
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2008, 10:05:10 PM »
You beeing melting all over the place since I suggested that NW should mod with you on the Positive, hell you have 25+ replies in that thread alone on the Complaints board. You reckon if I would've suggested NW to mod with any other mod on any other board that they would come rushing in to that thread behaving like that? Of course not, they wouldn't give a shit. But you do. Because you're one insecure bitch and you feel threaten.

Yeah it's late over here, but it's not unusual that I get home 6 in the morning on a friday night. How's your friday been so far? Computer keeping you company again?  :D
You're rambling on.

Meltdown. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!