Author Topic: i may need to make a kid soon w/ dis girl  (Read 7393 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: i may need to make a kid soon w/ dis girl
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
no the real question is why the mods don't axe this meaningless bullshit.
For real, this junkie post bull shit all day about the trash he hangs out with and silly youtube falcon alien shit, time to grow up peter pan, you can paint yourself a new life like the fence you did early this morning..
The Number 2 in Scranton

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 01:56:44 PM »
She does look hot in that pic though..

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 01:57:15 PM »
In Ireland if you claim to be a single mother and work between 16-20hrs a week the government makes up the rest and pays you as if you done a full wek. Also you get so much free, kids travel, uniform, dinner at school fees paid etc. Its insane. Girls who work in shitty 6 quid an hour jobs end up with 500 quid a week in benefits. The more kids the more money.

Most people abuse this in the following ways.

1. Claim father is unknown despite either knowing them and being split up or still living with them just putting on forms  they are single.

2. You can also get up to 230 ounds on childcare costs. People with childminding qualifications such as aunts cousins of teh child etc will maybe look after the child for 20 hours a week and th emother gives them maybe 100quid. They dont mind as it it their family.

Mother pockets rest of the money

3. They get brand new houses and have to pay a token amount of 20quid a week or 70 a month etc.

It is more beneficial to have more kids out of wedlock and to different fathers tha to be what was considered a 'normal' family.

My mum had 7 children. Worked hard paid all her taxes yet got 7 quid a month for all us. Its insane and people wonder why refugees come to the UK and Ireland

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
This type of girl is just looking for a paycheck if she's already got 3 kids from 3 different guys.  I'm sorry bro, but if you impregnate this chick it will be the worst mistake of your life.

yeah man the girl could be the ultimate con artist because she is pretty smart and good looking, but ive never really seen a bad side to her . ive seen mainly alot of goodness in her. regardless this would be an ultra undertaking for Mr. Falcon

doing such a kind deed would put Johnny Falcon as an easy front runner for the 2012 presidential election
A

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2008, 01:59:25 PM »
"Women are the DEBIL!!!" Mamma Fouche, The Water Boy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »
For real, this junkie post bull shit all day about the trash he hangs out with and silly youtube falcon alien shit, time to grow up peter pan, you can paint yourself a new life like the fence you did early this morning..

you cannot resist clicking on falcon threads

A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2008, 02:01:50 PM »
no the real question is why the mods don't axe this meaningless bullshit.

X2...and dont forget to ban this fucking mindless moron.

X2 again..........nothing but bullshit from this idiot.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2008, 02:03:09 PM »
good advice ive been thinking about this alot latley, too much in the sense its driving me more insane and i think about it too much. i realy need to slow down this urge to rush into it...i used to date her a while back then split and are back at it again, she lives a good 45 min from me, and i help out her son and 2 daughters  very cool family and i seem to inspire the little ones and they love me.

i make enough money to support the child, regardless of money im just trying to forsee how much my life would change, i would be doing a good thing though. but i do realize i have the option of hooking up with a younger hoe and getting her pregnant, i dont know this girl kinda got a love spell over me cause we get along so well and she catches my humor and insight well and she is very creative her self

Yeh Johnny when in love one sometimes thinks with ones heart and not the head. A family is LONG term thing and therefore needs time to make a decision on. Chill out a bit and live with her for atleast 18 months before doing anything realy serious.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2008, 02:05:17 PM »
X2...and dont forget to ban this fucking mindless moron.

X2 again..........nothing but bullshit from this idiot.
idiots always click a johnny falcon thread the know that he is the master
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2008, 02:07:41 PM »
idiots always click a johnny falcon thread the know that he is the master

yeah, you're the master ok, masterbater.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »
cuase im thinking about the future and i need some impressionable young adults to work for me when i get older and hold down the falcon estate. this girl im messin with now got 3 babys from 3 different daddys, but shes hot and a girl thats fun to be around and fvck. but im aprhensive but then again i connect with this girl very good mentally physcially , so what is the weekly cost of a kid? shes got  medicade so thats like free health care. so maybe it wont be such a burden to make some kid(s) because im 27 and it would be another 15 years or so that my offspring would do all the work im doing now to maintain the falcon estate.

i just dont see much other reason to have a kid besides to positively influence the kid and turn the kid into a productive person

the girl in question pic about a year old

She kinda looks like Jenny Garth.  But I wouldn't go making babies with this woman just because she hot, fun and fertile.  She looks pretty young and having 3 kids from 3 different men doesn't sound like she's a committed person (to some she might sound like a baby maker for $$$, meaning having kids every so many years so they can stay home, not work, but still collect a check), but I don't know her personally...it could possibly be that she has had bad luck findng love, but hasn't really learned from the failed relationships or thinks getting pregnant will help a failing relationship.  Either way Johnny, if you end up giving her child number 4 be prepared to support it for the following 18+ years.  Just because she has medicaid doesn't mean she or the state is going to let you walk without paying for the childs care.  Not to mention the fact that you don't bring a child into this world for the hell of it.  It's not a game.  Keep it wrapped Johnny, double wrapped if she's that fertile.   ;)
:D Weee

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2008, 04:59:47 PM »
In the snatch or down the hatch, Johnny!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »
In the snatch or down the hatch, Johnny!!
He's safer going the "hatch" route.  :-X
:D Weee

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2008, 05:50:40 PM »
Is her name Michele?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
$hit if you babby-daddy #4 be prepared to support ALL 4 FOR THE NEXT x years.

Do you really want to be involved with a chick that has three other dudes attached for the next 18?

Sounds like a prison sentance to me....

And yes, I realise this thread is sarcastic.   ;)

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »
haha damn fooled me, I'm so gullible.

*Note to self: Only ass johnny gets is fat, disease ridden trailer trash hookers who gave him teh aids.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2008, 06:48:01 PM »
Man, don't be ridiculous... This chick has 3 kids by 3 other guys... In the world of women there is not a bigger red flag on the planet.

Having one or two by one guy is one thing... having 3 by 3 is completely ridiculous.

I know a chick who is the same way... hot as fuck and has 3 kids by 3 guys... But that's the flag to run the other way.

Knock up a hot bitch who isn't road hard and put away wet.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2008, 07:10:19 PM »
methinks this is the demise of the falcon

nothing like a trashy southern babymaking hoe to stifle your flying my friend

do what a falcon does best-------FLY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2008, 08:10:49 PM »
What exactly does the Falcon estate consist of these days?
I know Goodrum rents one of his buildings

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 05:01:40 AM »
My guess is that there is some major flaw, that has prevented the first 3 babydaddys from sticking around.