Author Topic: HMMMM I love it  (Read 988 times)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
HMMMM I love it
« on: September 23, 2008, 10:07:40 AM »
The Democrats sure picked a winner- didn't they!!!!!!!!!

The following is an article from the July 7, 2008, issue #27 from 'The American Free Press' Newspaper, an article by Assistant editor, Pat Shannon .

'It now appears that Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible for the office of president. John McCain's eligibility was established in 1964, when courts ruled Sen. Barry Goldwater was eligible although he was born in Arizona when it was a territory, not a state. McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone when it was a U.S. territory.

And, even as the controlled media continues to ignore the ineligibility of Obama, it will not go away. While few doubt that the Democrats will manage to pull off his nomination, all remain poised to view the legal performance.

The first hurdle will be having Obama produce his birth certificate, which so far he has refused to do, and prove that he was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961,as he has always claimed. There is speculation that his American mother may have brought him to Honolulu shortly after his birth in Kenya , but no proof of that has been shown.

According to the law on the books at the time of Obama's birth, the office of president requires that a candidate be a natural citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents. Since he was not,should it be proven that Obama was not born in Hawaii , as claimed, he is ineligible without further debate. But assuring that he was born there, he has another problem.

According to a legal researcher who has contacted the AFP, U.S. law very clearly states: 'If only one parent is a U.S. citizen at the time of one's birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for a minimum of 10 years, five of which must be after t he age of 16.' And therein lies Obama's new problem.

Barack Obama's father was never a U.S. citizen.

Interestingly, there isn't much paperwork on the marriage of Obama's parents, and this has a few researchers speculating that it never took place at all. On page 27 of 'Obama: From Promise to Power', David Mendell writes: 'Obama later confessed that he never searched for the government documents on the marriage, although Madelyn (Obama's maternal grandmother) insisted they were legally married.' He also notes that Obama's father apparently was not legally divorced from his first wife back in Kenya at the time, a point of contention that ultimately led to their separation. This also would suggest that there may never have been any legal marriage by Obama's parents at all, but the Constitution does not ban an illegitimate child from the White House, as long as he was born inside the U.S.

Obama's mother was born in Kansas and was only 18 when Obama was born. This means even though she satisfied the citizen requirement for 10

years, she was not a citizen for at least five years prior to Obama's birth. In essence, the mother alone is not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, two years elapsed from his mother turning 16 to the time of Barack Obama's birth when she was 18. His mother would have needed to have been 16 + 5 = 21 years old at the time of Barack Obama's birth for him to be a natural-born citizen. Barack Obama was already three years old at the time his mother turned 21.

Technically, Obama should have been naturalized as a citizen, but that, of course, would disqualify him from holding the office of president. If the allegations are accurate, America could install in January of 2009 a new president who is not even a U.S. citizen, neither born nor naturalized.

It should be demanded that Obama produce his 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate.

&nb sp; If he cannot satisfactorily do so, he should be deemed immediately ineligible to hold the office of president.

Please pass this on to everyone you know.

For our Freedom and Liberties.

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: HMMMM I love it
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:20:06 AM »
I hear that McDonald's is coming out with a new sandwich.

I am so hungry right now.

Born in the USA....he was, Born in the USA....he was...Born in the USA...a long gone daddy in the USA now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 10:45:20 AM »
"The first hurdle will be having Obama produce his birth certificate, which so far he has refused to do, and prove that he was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961,as he has always claimed. There is speculation that his American mother may have brought him to Honolulu shortly after his birth in Kenya , but no proof of that has been shown."

The state of Hawaii seys it's real.

I'll get their governor on the phone and let them know that some guy named y19mike77 is right, and their office which affirmed it is real, is wrong.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:28 AM »
How long before The American Free Press puts out an article claiming that Obama's bid for the presidency is a muslim plot formed back in the 60's to secretly get a muslim into the White House and take over the United States?  Those conspiracy theorists nuts at that "newspaper" are about as credible as the alien abduction stories in The National Inquirer.

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 11:24:50 AM »
"The first hurdle will be having Obama produce his birth certificate, which so far he has refused to do, and prove that he was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961,as he has always claimed. There is speculation that his American mother may have brought him to Honolulu shortly after his birth in Kenya , but no proof of that has been shown."

The state of Hawaii seys it's real.

I'll get their governor on the phone and let them know that some guy named y19mike77 is right, and their office which affirmed it is real, is wrong.

Funny, I heard his real name was Berry...MMmmmm!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »
How long before The American Free Press puts out an article claiming that Obama's bid for the presidency is a muslim plot formed back in the 60's to secretly get a muslim into the White House and take over the United States?  Those conspiracy theorists nuts at that "newspaper" are about as credible as the alien abduction stories in The National Inquirer.

lol  there are plenty of BUSH nipple whores who see it as gospel.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »
Funny, I heard his real name was Berry...MMmmmm!

Barry is a nickname for Barack.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 11:56:35 AM »
And a black man shall lead them...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »
Another stupid story...ment to make us feel sorry for ol Barry.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »
Another stupid story...ment to make us feel sorry for ol Barry.
That must be reverse psychology since we are commenting on rightwing allegations.

You'd better tell the rightwingers to manufacture some more bullshit about Obama.  This story's dead.

Maybe we can go back to the Muslim theme?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »
That must be reverse psychology since we are commenting on rightwing allegations.

You'd better tell the rightwingers to manufacture some more bullshit about Obama.  This story's dead.

Maybe we can go back to the Muslim theme?
they should take notes from the left nut huggers and their manufacturing stories of palin that was amazing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »
they should take notes from the left nut huggers and their manufacturing stories of palin that was amazing

yep.  crazy how the leftwing bloggers were able to impregnate someone.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 01:17:03 PM »
yep.  crazy how the leftwing bloggers were able to impregnate someone.
hey 240 i was off for a while what with the hurricane and just taking some time out but did the National enquirer ever come with that proof of palins cheating?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
hey 240 i was off for a while what with the hurricane and just taking some time out but did the National enquirer ever come with that proof of palins cheating?
What difference does that make when she used her vaunted Executive Power to have her brother-in-law fired?

From Kathleen McCoy at the ADN's Alaska Newsreader --

...Senate President Lyda Green is pursuing options that might allow the state Senate to convene and deal with Troopergate.

Calling herself a "raging Republican," Green says, she is "absolutely disgusted, embarrassed, and ashamed" by the McCain-Palin campaign's intervention in the Troopergate probe.

Green is alarmed by the McCain squad's use of hardball tactics and "the length to which they're going to impede and delay" the investigation. The local press conferences held by McCain-Palin aides, she adds, "are vile. They're attacking nice people, saying things that are not true. Walt Monegan has been respected in all circles. To see him used as a scapegoat is very disheartening."
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/131724

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 05:13:58 PM »
What difference does that make when she used her vaunted Executive Power to have her brother-in-law fired?

From Kathleen McCoy at the ADN's Alaska Newsreader --

...Senate President Lyda Green is pursuing options that might allow the state Senate to convene and deal with Troopergate.

Calling herself a "raging Republican," Green says, she is "absolutely disgusted, embarrassed, and ashamed" by the McCain-Palin campaign's intervention in the Troopergate probe.

Green is alarmed by the McCain squad's use of hardball tactics and "the length to which they're going to impede and delay" the investigation. The local press conferences held by McCain-Palin aides, she adds, "are vile. They're attacking nice people, saying things that are not true. Walt Monegan has been respected in all circles. To see him used as a scapegoat is very disheartening."
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/131724

didnt he taze a 10 yr old kid and make threats against her and her family?