Author Topic: Vitamin Shoppe: "Buy One; Get one 50% off"; GNC Gold Card: Can be used EVERY DAY  (Read 1802 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If ever there were a time to load up on the goodies, it's this week.

This is the second time this year that Vitamin Shoppe has their sale, which applies to all Vitamin-Shoppe-brand items (Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech, etc.)

And, while looking for some items at GNC, it appears that now ALL of the GNC stores (not just the ones on military bases) allow Gold Card members to use their card EVERY DAY, instead of just the first week of the month.

To that end, I ended up getting a 1-lb can of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard for $8. It's Orange Cream flavored, which I've never tried.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
www.dpsnutrition.com great prices 365 days a year, better than the garbage Vitamin Shoppe brands.
I am a big baby

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
www.dpsnutrition.com great prices 365 days a year, better than the garbage Vitamin Shoppe brands.

I would hardly call Vitamin Shoppe's products "garbage". I've used them over the years and they're pretty good, in my view.

It appears, however, that not all of the GNC stores have officially done the Gold Card thing, with regards to using it every day. The store where I first saw this was in Florida. Since then, I've found that some store in other states haven't started this yet. It may just be a local thing.

Regardless, if you happen to live in the Sunshine State and find such a GNC, grab those markdown products AND use that card.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

I agree. I have a shipment coming in this friday from dps. great deals here from top to bottom.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The sales at Vitamin Shoppe are valid, either at the retail or the online stores. Of course, with the retail stores, you have the added option to hit the clearance table.

I'm still hoping the other GNC stores do the everyday Gold Card thing, as that one where I got my ON protein powder does.

In the meantime, I managed to pick up a couple of boxes of GNC Mega MRP for $11.50 each, and a bottle of ON Thermo Cuts Extreme for $12.50.