Author Topic: NJ supremacist group loves John McCain  (Read 685 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
NJ supremacist group loves John McCain
« on: September 23, 2008, 02:41:14 PM »
Unless McCain totally condemns their endorsement, what should we think?  I remember when Farrakhan supported Obama... until he condemned it, people here said they must be in bed together for him not to condemn the endorsement.

NJ supremacist group distributes anti-Obama fliers

Some residents of a northwestern New Jersey town received fliers last weekend that criticized the prospect of Democrat Barack Obama becoming the first black president. One national watchdog group said it may be the first distribution of racist fliers during the campaign. Roxbury Mayor Tim Smith...

http://www.politicalbase.com/news/nj-supremacist-group-distributes-anti-obama-fliers/131993/

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: NJ supremacist group loves John McCain
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:48:30 PM »
Unless McCain totally condemns their endorsement, what should we think?  I remember when Farrakhan supported Obama... until he condemned it, people here said they must be in bed together for him not to condemn the endorsement.

NJ supremacist group distributes anti-Obama fliers

Some residents of a northwestern New Jersey town received fliers last weekend that criticized the prospect of Democrat Barack Obama becoming the first black president. One national watchdog group said it may be the first distribution of racist fliers during the campaign. Roxbury Mayor Tim Smith...

http://www.politicalbase.com/news/nj-supremacist-group-distributes-anti-obama-fliers/131993/

There are crazies on both sides of the political spectrum... so what?

And Farrakhan along with most prominent black "leaders" are far more mainstream than some gaggle of fringe Hitler youth misfits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
There are crazies on both sides of the political spectrum... so what?

And Farrakhan along with most prominent black "leaders" are far more mainstream than some gaggle of fringe Hitler youth misfits.
you missed 240's point.  They called out Obama on farrakhan's endorsment.  of course there are crazies on both sides.  This is about the politics of what those crazies are used for.  So far they have been used against Obama.  240 had a question, should McCain do the same and denounce them?  It's a fair question and equal treatment of what Obama got.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:26 PM »
you missed 240's point.  They called out Obama on farrakhan's endorsment.  of course there are crazies on both sides.  This is about the politics of what those crazies are used for.  So far they have been used against Obama.  240 had a question, should McCain do the same and denounce them?  It's a fair question and equal treatment of what Obama got.

Brix has decided that 1 leader matters, while a violent group of skinheads does not?

I'm confused.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

The pertinence of a few "nuts" versus a far more mainstream cancer of Farrakhans following is the difference.  Neo-nazis are so irrelevant McCain shouldn't even pay them the time of day.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »
The pertinence of a few "nuts" versus a far more mainstream cancer of Farrakhans following is the difference.  Neo-nazis are so irrelevant McCain shouldn't even pay them the time of day.

If Farrakhan is so mainstream, ...why should his endorsement be disavowed or shunned?

As for the irrelevance of Neo-Nazi's, ...I'd bet your ancestors wouldn't consider them so irrelevant.  ;)

Gotta love it... a neo-nazi apologist Jew! LOLOLOLz. I'm laughing so hard, my sides are aching!
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 07:05:07 AM »
If Farrakhan is so mainstream, ...why should his endorsement be disavowed or shunned?

As for the irrelevance of Neo-Nazi's, ...I'd bet your ancestors wouldn't consider them so irrelevant.  ;)

Gotta love it... a neo-nazi apologist Jew! LOLOLOLz. I'm laughing so hard, my sides are aching!

Mainstream, fanatical, and radical.  It has to be condemned because it isn't hard to imagine another devastating association.

Apologist?  I know.. you've never been the brightest bulb on this board.

Neo-nazis in this country are completely irrelevant.  My ancestors would have to agree if comparing them to the ACTUAL third reich.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 07:57:16 AM »
Farrakhan isn't THAT big.  A good portion of those marches were not even his followers.  Plus it's not the point.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 08:04:59 AM »

Maybe he is a Jewish Supremacist?  :D 

There are actually quite a few of them, by their own words in their own books.  They say it was by accident/or god and their people can't help that they were given superior ability.  But alas, they were and it is their duty to guide the rest of us morons.  Their words, not mine.