Author Topic: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth aka Weekend at Biden's Thread  (Read 103206 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth Thread
« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2012, 07:13:56 AM »
Biden: Gay activists 'freeing the soul of the American people'
 Politico44 ^ | Aug 27 2012 | Daniel Samuelsohn

Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 9:32:58 AM

Vice President Joe Biden thanked gay rights advocates Sunday for advancing not just their own civil rights, but also the “civil rights of every straight American.”

“You are freeing the soul of the American people,” Biden said to loud applause during a stop in Provincetown, Mass., according to a pool report.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 31, 2012, 11:10:03 AM »
VP: 'I'm Joe Bidenopoulos'
 Politico ^

Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 1:56:04 PM

VP: 'I'm Joe Bidenopoulos'

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 8/31/12 1:41 PM EDT

WARREN, Ohio – The vice president strode into a local restaurant here with a message for the Greek-Americans enjoying their lunch: "I'm Joe Bidenopoulos."

“Ask George,” he told some men gathered around a table at the Mocha House. It was unclear who George was, maybe someone at the table, but it was clear that the vice president was talking about himself when he said something about “the most Greek Irishman he’s ever known.”

The vice president also got a snack at restaurant, a Greek diner in downtown Warren.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

What a fucking idiot 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 31, 2012, 06:33:29 PM »
Biden Does Retail Politics

4:00 PM, Aug 31, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Interesting details from Vice President Joe Biden's campaign trip today. From the pool report:

At 2:30, Biden stopped at Antone's Italian Grill, a slightly swankier-than-average, food booth. "I just ate lunch," Biden said before considering the options on the menu and then asking the staff for their recommendation. They suggested the $6 fried cheese -- balls of fried cheese, with tomato sauce and pasta. "This is a meal," he said, after being handed the plate. "Holy mackerel." He handed over a $20 bill and didn't ask for any change. "Good recommendation, man," he said after tasting the dish.

Biden posed for a few photos with the food in hand, before passing it off to an aide. He kept on greeting fairgoers, including a little boy with a dark blonde buzz cut. "I used to have hair like that. Look what happened," he said.

One woman, who the pool later identified as Bev Kalmer, of Poland, Ohio, told the VP: "Welcome to Ohio." His response: "I've been waitin' all day to be here."

She said "You gotta keep the chair" to him -- a reference to Clint Eastwood's speech last night at the RNC -- and he gave her a kiss right on the lips. She swooned. Asked if she wants Biden to run for president in 2016, she told the pool: "I don't know. We've got to keep the chair." She paused. "You got that? The invisible chair."

Jesus Christ this man is a loon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 31, 2012, 06:35:33 PM »
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Vice President Joe Biden repeated one of his favorite campaign lines Friday at a Lordstown, Ohio, campaign stop — but with a new nickname for Casper the Friendly Ghost.

“As my little seven-year-old granddaughter would say,” Biden said, “‘Pap, did Caspy the ghost do that?’ I mean who did it? How did we get here?”

Biden introduced himself as “Joe Bidenopoulos” to a table of Greeks at a diner later in the day, according to pool reports.

This entry was posted in Video and tagged Joe Biden. Bookmark the permalink.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2012, 04:52:45 PM »
Biden's Green Bay Gaffe: Claims Only 1,980 Troops Have Died in Afghanistan
newsbusters ^ | 9/3/12 | Tim Graham
Posted on September 3, 2012 7:46:37 PM EDT by Nachum

ABC reporter Arlette Saenz reported for The Note on Joe Biden’s speech Sunday in the Green Bay area, including this statement: "In Afghanistan, we have lost 1,980 fallen angels as of yesterday, and I’m precise because every single one of those lives deserves to be recognized. Wrong: The U.S. death toll in Afghanistan at the end of August was 2,101.

Biden somehow subtracted from the Defense Department count, ignoring three civilian casualties and 118 soldiers who died elsewhere after medical evaluation. Did they not deserve to be recognized?

Saenz led with Biden attacking Paul Ryan for failing to admit in his convention speech that he was a member of the Simpson-Bowles deficit commission.

She also missed Biden’s strange tangent about the Green Bay Packers at the beginning of the speech, where he claimed his Catholic high school teachers in Wilmington, Delaware – from the Norbertine religious order originating from the Green Bay area – taught that Vince Lombardi was included in the Sign of the Cross and the twelve Apostles were Packer greats. Then he added to this picture of Packer idolatry at a Catholic school, "I’m not kidding!"

"We always started homeroom with a prayer in the Catholic schools. And in our school it would go ‘In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost and Vince Lombardi, and it would go from there,’" he said.

"I tell ya, homeroom in the fall at Archmere Academy was a lot different than any other time of the year. That’s when we learned the names of the twelve Apostles – Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Jimmy Taylor, Max McGee, Boyd Dowler, Ray Nitschke, Willie Davis, Herb Adderly, Don Chandler, you get the point. That’s all we heard about, man! You think I’m kidding? I’m not kidding!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2012, 07:21:00 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2012, 09:03:30 AM »
Biden: 9/11 Anniversary Is A “Bittersweet Moment”…

Is it me or does “bittersweet” seem like a very odd (and inappropriate) choice of words?

Via Politico:

Vice President Joe Biden drew on the sorrow of his own personal losses as he addressed the memorial marking 11 years since United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into a Pennsylvania field.

“It is a bittersweet moment for the entire nation,” Biden told families, friends and dignitaries gathered at the memorial to the 40 passengers and crew who died on Sept. 11, 2001.

“We wish we didn’t have to be here, wish we didn’t have to commemorate any of this,” he said, drawing on his own sudden loss, when his first wife and young daughter just before Christmas in 1972.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2012, 09:09:15 AM »
Bittersweet? Bad word usage. Yes, those people acted bravely and prevented that plane from reaching the capital. But, there is nothing sweet about that day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »
Biden to Firefighters: We're Going to Call, 'No Bullshit'
Sep 11, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

A little retail politics from Vice President Joe Biden on this September 11 anniversary in Pennsylvania, via the pool report:

Vpotus made an unannounced stop at the Shanksville Volunteer Fire Department to say hi to the firefighters and arrived just in time for the barbeque and a little earthy talk.

Jumping out of his limousine, Vpotus immediately encountered Deputy Chief Brad Shober, 44, of Shanksville, whom he had met the year before when hosting the department at the Vice President’s Residence in Washington and then again a few days later in Shanksville on last year’s 9/11 anniversary.

Vpotus was talking about having Shober and the other firefighters back to Washington and pointed to an aide. “He’s going to call you, no bullshit,” Vpotus said. Then noticing the pool, said, “I didn’t know you guys were here.” Turning back to Shober, he cleaned up the language. “This is no malarkey. You come to the White House. I’ll buy you a beer.”

Shober, holding a Coke Zero, told your pool that Vpotus last year had given him one of his vice presidential challenge coins and told him, “’Next time I see you, if you have that coin, drinks are on me. If you don’t have it, drinks are on you.’ Now knowing that he might come, I made sure that was on my pocket.” Since Vpotus didn’t have his coin to show him back, he made the spontaneous invitation to come back to DC.

Vpotus worked the group of firefighters as he typically does, gripping their shoulders, joking with them, telling them Delaware stories. One firefighter said, “You got my vote.” Vpotus replied, “Thank you, man. That’s not why I’m here but thank you.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »
Vice President Joe Biden may have stuck his foot in his mouth again on Friday, using an awkward off-the-cuff phrase to compliment high school cheerleaders during a campaign stop.

According to a pool report from Biden’s stop at Newport High School in Newport, N.H., the vice president arrived to talk to “about 100 students in their sports uniforms waiting for him in a semi-circle.”

“He cradled a football under his arm as he spoke,” the pool report, written by The New York Times’ Trip Gabriel, reads. “He began by asking which teams were represented — football, soccer, lacrosse and cross-country. Any others? He asked. ‘Cheerleaders,’ a group of girls shouted.”

“Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,” Biden said. “You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.”

Follow Matthew on Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/21/biden-on-cheerleaders-the-stuff-they-do-on-hard-wood-it-blows-my-mind/#ixzz27A5iA5g1

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »
I don't think that's a bad statement at all... You might hate the guy, but college cheerleaders really are pretty damn athletic... Try to get a NFL linebacker to do some of the gymnastics and shit that college cheerleaders can do and see how they fair.

i dont hate biden at all and would walk over broken glass to get him as potus over obama 

I like biden - he is a clown, but he is not a traitor like obama 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 02, 2012, 11:16:40 AM »

Biden tells audience middle class has been 'buried' last four years

By Amie Parnes - 10/02/12 01:33 PM ET

Vice President Biden said Tuesday that the middle class has been “buried” for the last four years.

Biden made the remark at a campaign rally while arguing that Republicans would raise taxes on the middle class. He said the tax hike would be especially bad given what the middle class has been through over the last four years.

“This is deadly earnest, man. This is deadly earnest,” the vice president said. “How they can justify, how they can justify raising taxes on the middle class that has been buried the last four years? How in lord's name can they justify raising their taxes with these tax cuts.”

Republicans quickly seized on the remarks, accusing the Obama administration of implementing policies that have hurt the middle class.

“We agree, the middle class has been buried the past four years by Obama's failed policies from higher taxes to more debt, which is why he doesn't deserve another term in the White House to make it worse,” Kirsten Kukowski, spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee.

All of the Bush-era tax rates are set to expire at the end of the year. Republicans want to extend all of the tax rates, while Obama wants to end the lower rates for upper income households.

The vice president, campaigning in Charlotte and Asheville on Tuesday, was off to a bumpy start earlier in the day after his plane had to abort a landing attempt.

Biden, who arrived at his event more than an hour after its initial start time, told the crowd that there were some “queasy stomachs on our plane.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 04, 2012, 02:49:38 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 04, 2012, 03:26:17 PM »
Biden: 'This VP Stuff Is Tough'
 breitbart.com ^

Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 5:53:28 PM

Biden: 'This VP Stuff Is Tough'

by Ben Shapiro 4 Oct 2012, 2:08 PM PDT

According to press pool accounts, Vice President Joe Biden today made a stop in a Hy-Vee Store in Iowa to pick up some soup at a food counter. After grabbing some vegetable beef soup, he began complaining about the trials and tribulations of to-go food on the campaign trail.

“They’re hard on me, man,” Biden complained to other shoppers nearby. “This vice president stuff is tough.”

Peggy Nelson, a nearby customer, intoned, “That really sucks, doesn’t it?”

Shortly thereafter, Biden decided to make the acquaintance of one Karen Foley. After she introduced herself, he joked that his name was Joe Finnegan, since she had an Irish surname. She told him she knew who he was. “You’re very pretty,” he replied.

This is the third separate instance on the campaign trail in which Biden has flirted with the female constituency. He’s got a mini-war on women going. First, there was the kiss with a female admirer in Ohio. Then there was getting cozy with a biker gal in Ohio – he put her on his lap as two of her male friends looked on with death glares pasted on their faces.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2012, 07:26:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Article
Print ArticleSend a Tip

by Tony Lee27 Sep 2012231post a comment

During a speech at Ohio University in Athens, OH on September 8, Vice President Joe Biden led his audience to believe he had been a college football player for his alma mater -- Delaware University -- and had played against Ohio University in a 1963 football game.

His words contradicted his own memoir, in which he wrote he gave up playing football while at Delaware, and Internet records of past Delaware football team rosters, on which he is not listed.

In addition, an almunus interview with Joe Biden in the 1984 University of Delaware yearbook suggests that he may have only played intramural football, as he describes himself as having played "football and baseball intramurals."

On fanbase.com, a site that archives college football rosters, Biden is not listed on Delaware's 1961, 1962, 1963, or 1964 football rosters. Biden attended Delaware University from 1961 to 1965 and graduated in 1965 with a double major in history and political science.

In his September 8 speech, Biden, to set up a story about how he was almost arrested on Ohio University’s campus in 1963, said he came to Ohio University then because “my football team, the University of Delaware, came to avenge a loss” from 1961.

“I came ... I was a football player ... I came here in 1963 ... and we beat you Bobcats, 29-12,” Biden said. 

Clearly, Biden was making the audience believe he had played football against Ohio University in 1963.

Reporters at the event thought so as well. 

ABC News reported:

On this football Saturday, Biden recounted his first trip to Athens in 1963 when he was playing football at the University of Delaware, declaring, “I still am a football nut.”

Biden said he “went back in the Internet and I just want you to know I came here on October 19, 1963 and we beat you Bobcats 29-12." Internet records do show that Delaware did play and defeat Ohio on October 19, 1963--but that Biden was not on the roster.

He told the audience he was happy when Ohio University defeated Penn State in the first week of the 2012 college football season because “now I got bragging rights. Y’all beat Penn State, I can say, ‘Well, they beat Penn State and 500 years ago we beat them once.’”

Biden told a similar story during the 2008 campaign at an appearance at Ohio University on October 15, 2008.

The problem is, the story is not quite true -- by Biden's own admission -- and is another example of Biden’s exaggerations or embellishments.

In his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics, which was released on August 25, 2008, Biden, on page 26 of the book, writes: “When my first semester grades came out, my mom and dad told me I wouldn’t be playing football."

Biden wrote that in the first semester of his junior year, which was in 1963, he decided to take “another run at the football team” even though he “hadn’t played for two years.”

On page 27, Biden claims he “surprised his coaches by moving up the depth chart fast” and, after the annual spring game that April, it looked like I had a shot to start at defensive back.”

He wrote he “couldn’t wait for next September” and “could almost see the fall season unfold in my head” until he headed to Florida for spring break “after our last practice.”

During spring break, Biden met Neilia Hunter, who would later become his first wife, and “fell ass over tin cup in love -- at first sight.”

On pages 32-33, Biden writes he was so in love with Hunter he had to decide “about football.” 

Biden wrote he “realized that if I played football, my weekends were taken” and he wouldn’t see “much of Neilia in September, October, November ... into December if we made the playoffs":

I called the coach a few weeks before preseason started. “Coach, I’m not coming.”

“Who is this?”

"It’s Joe Biden, Coach. I’m not going to play this season.”

“Biden!? You realize you’ve got a shot to play this year?”

“I know, Coach, but I’m not coming. I'm not playing.... See, I met this girl, and she’s at Syracuse--”

Bzzzzzzzzzz was all I could hear. He’d hung up.

The only reference to Biden ever having played college football in any formal capacity is a September 5, 2008 article in the University of Delaware’s online news service, UDaily, in which Biden is the lone source:

Joe Biden once said he came to the University of Delaware in 1961 as a “half-baked halfback,” playing on the freshman football team that year under the late Scotty Duncan, and the Democratic vice presidential candidate remains a big fan of the Fightin' Blue Hens.

But even this account is doubtful, because on page 162 in the sports section of Delaware University’s 1961 yearbook, Biden is not listed on the freshman football team’s roster.

Biden has exaggerated other aspects of his college record in the past, misstating the number of degrees he obtained and how well he did in law school. He has admitted to plagiarizing a paper while attending Syracuse University College of Law.

Biden also withdrew from his 1988 campaign for president when he was caught plagiarizing British politician Neil Kinnock’s words and ideas on the stump during the Democratic primary.

The Obama campaign has attempted to set the stage for the vice presidential debate between Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan by calling Ryan a liar and referring to a mistake he made in exaggerating his marathon time.

Unlike Biden, however, Ryan corrected himself and apologized for the error--and faced media criticism for it. When Football Legend Joe Biden does it, "that's just Joe being Joe."

Photo: Biden in Virginia; wire services

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/27/Biden-Fibs-To-Ohio-Voters-About-Having-Played-College-Football

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »
Biden: 'The Bullets Are Aimed at You' (Video at link)
The Weekly Standard ^

Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:24:09 PM by Perdogg

Vice President Joe Biden issued a warning to an audience today referencing Paul Ryan’s book Young Guns. "The bullets are aimed at you," said Biden.

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 25, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »

Reply  |  Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print

Author

Topic: This needs its own Biden Foot in Mouth Thread. Holy F!!!!  (Read 16 times)

Getbig V

Look Jerky - I don't need to talk to you.

This needs its own Biden Foot in Mouth Thread. Holy F!!!!

« on: Today at 07:02:33 PM »

QuoteModifyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government
Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’

Posted on October 25, 2012 at 7:19pm by Jason Howerton

Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was one of four Americans killed in the terrorist assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya on Sept. 11. (Image source: ABC News)

The father of one of the former Navy SEALs killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya says President Barack Obama wouldn’t even look him in the eye and Vice President Joe Biden was disrespectful during the ceremony when his son’s body returned to America. He also says the White House’s story on the attack doesn’t pass the smell test.

Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV Thursday and recounted his interactions with the president, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth.

Vice President Biden, as he has become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son.

Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

“Are these the words of someone who is sorry?” said Woods.

The grieving father also described his brief encounter with President Obama during the ceremony for the Libya victims.

“When he finally came over to where we were, I could tell that he was rather conflicted, a person who was not at peace with himself,” Woods said. “Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.”

“I could tell that he was not sorry,” he added. “He had no remorse.”

Beck said he wanted to give the president “the benefit of the doubt,” and asked Woods how he could be sure that Obama wasn’t just uncomfortable or nervous during their conversation. Woods said it was Obama’s “demeanor.”

Hillary Clinton’s comments to Woods raise even more questions about the White House’s official story on the Benghazi attack, which has already been extremely inconsistent.

After apologizing for his loss, Woods said Clinton told him that the U.S. would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.”

Obviously, Clinton was referring to the anti-Muslim YouTube video that the Obama administration spent nearly two weeks blaming for the attack. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice, Clinton and the president himself all blamed the video at various points. Beck pointed out that the White House is now trying to claim that it has always considered terrorism as the cause of the attack.

“When she said that, I could tell that she was not telling me the truth,” Woods said about Clinton.

Watch part I of Wood’s interview with Beck here via TheBlazeTV:

Reading another State Department email that further calls into question the U.S. response to the attack, Beck revealed that the U.S. government was made aware that the compound in Benghazi was under attack by “mortar fire,” hardly a sign of a spontaneous protest.

“The question that I had in my mind,” Woods replied, “was why did we not do something to protect our forces?”

“We didn’t even dispatch anybody,” Beck lamented.

“You released the information that the White House within minutes of the attack, watched in real time the events unfolding,” Woods told Beck earlier in the program. “They denied the pleas for help and they watched my son die.”

Woods went on to read the following statement, in honor of his son:

“I want to honor my son, Ty Woods, who responded to the cries for help and voluntarily sacrificed his life to protect the lives of other Americans. In the last few days it has become public knowledge that within minutes of the first bullet being fired the White House knew these heroes would be slaughtered if immediate air support was denied. Apparently, C-130s were ready to respond immediately. In less than an hour, the perimeters could have been secured and American lives could have been saved. After seven hours fighting numerically superior forces, my son’s life was sacrificed because of the White House’s decision. This has nothing to do with politics, this has to do with integrity and honor. My son was a true American hero. We need more heroes today. My son showed moral courage. This is an opportunity for the person or persons who made the decision to sacrifice my son’s life to stand up.”

Tears in his eyes, Beck told Woods that his son was not even there for security purposes but after hearing cries for help he voluntarily protected his fellow Americans, knowing his life would be put in danger. Beck called Tyrone Woods a “hero” multiple times throughout the show.

“I am sorry for your loss, and I know there are millions of Americans that are sorry for your loss,” Beck concluded.

Watch part II of Wood’s interview with Beck on TheBlazeTV:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-benghazi-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2012, 12:15:08 PM »
Biden: 'You’ll Vote for Me in 2016'
 Weekly Standard ^

Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 3:03:06 PM by Sub-Driver

Biden: 'You’ll Vote for Me in 2016' Daniel Halper October 31, 2012 2:25 PM

According to the pool report, Vice President Joe Biden said on the campaign trail, "You'll vote for me in 2016."

[Biden] then takes the phone of the woman with the Republican brother. VP jokes that his sister talked about him being Republican, and he asked her to call him, so “we’re bound to lose his vote for sure.” The conversation quickly gets serious with the man seemingly talking to the VP about the health law.

“I think he met his match,” one man standing nearby said as the VP got into a detailed explanation of the law’s mechanics.

“Look, I’m not trying to talk you into voting for me, I just wanted to say hi to you. And after its all over when your insurance rates go down, then you’ll vote for me in 2016. I’ll talk to you later.”

Unclear if that constitutes a formal announcement. The VP, of course, said it in a joking manner.

Biden also had this bizarre exchange:

VP did turn to a group of guys then. To one of the men, VP asked: “Are you Indian?” “American!” the man responded. “No, I mean first generation,” he said, with the further explanation of what he was saying being inaudible to the pool.

And one woman told the vice president, he should watch the movie 2016:

The woman tells the VP: “You know what he said to me? He said you’ve got to watch ‘2016,’ and we watched it last night. He said if you watch that, he said you’re going to want to vote Republican.” The VP laughed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2012, 03:10:31 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2012, 05:26:15 PM »
lol.  That man is such an embarrassment.  Cannot imagine him as president.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2012, 11:03:55 AM »
Biden: 'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'
 http://www.weeklystandard.com/ ^ | 11/2/12 | DANIEL HALPER

Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 2:00:25 PM by

Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 19, 2012, 05:37:41 AM »

Biden Calls Obama 'Homeboy'

6:01 PM, Nov 18, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single PagePrintLarger TextSmaller TextAlerts

Visiting victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey today, Vice President Joe Biden told them not to worry, saying, "you’ve got a homeboy in the deal who gets it." Biden was referring to President Barack Obama.

Here are Biden's remarks, via the pool report:

"If you’re not an Easterner it’s hard to understand that the ocean to us is the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone Park and everything else combined. It is a gigantic part of not only our economy but who we are. It’s a gigantic part of the culture as well.

And every time the rest of the country is in real trouble, New Jersey and Delaware and New York and Connecticut etcetera we respond, we respond. And it’s going to be a heavy lift. These are difficult times in terms of budgets but the president has made it clear that we are going to do everything we can to make sure that the Corps is fully funded, that FEMA has their needs and that all the programs that exist under the auspices of the federal government not only continue to exist but are funded so that we can make sure that this area of the country is fully fully fully restored.

So as the president said when he was up here with the governor, we’re not going anywhere. We’re not not going anywhere. And you’ve got a homeboy in the deal who gets it."

UPDATE: Some suggest Biden here is referring to himself as a "homeboy," not President Obama.