Author Topic: Dante Doggcrapp running Getbig Down!  (Read 23999 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Dante Doggcrapp running Getbig Down!
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 09:08:32 AM »
HHHmmmmmmm, my friend, one could be just as sensitive about their weight, or going bald, or their height, or their sexual orientation.......as some could be about their race.

Not the same.

If someone is fat, well they are fat. Not like all older fat people lived through legal hassles that impacted their life. Or tall people were banned from hospitals.

Closer analogy is 9/11 - something Americans are highly sensitive about.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 04:41:53 PM »
Not the same.

If someone is fat, well they are fat. Not like all older fat people lived through legal hassles that impacted their life. Or tall people were banned from hospitals.

Closer analogy is 9/11 - something Americans are highly sensitive about.

:o  >:(  :'(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 04:46:27 PM »
I ran across the guy on the boards a couple of times, he promotes his program and supplements all the time here, I had no idea
the guy was bashing the site, his physique reminds me of Greg Valentino...what a guy  ::)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 05:26:43 PM »
I think DC does have some good points.  The amount of gimmicks and pointless bashing around here does get too much at times, but those are also the things that make this place different, and IMO better.  Yeah, everything turns into 'you're gay', 'twink', 'brutal', etc., but in among those tired insults are real gems of well thought out humour.

Everyone who's been around GetBig a while understands how it works, you just ignore the crap and the idiots (or wind them up til they melt!).

The one thing I would like to change on GetBig is reducing the amount of gimmicks.  It's getting ridiculous really, when you disagree with one guy and suddenly five of his 'friends' appear to back up his rubbish.  There must be some way to control this using ISP's or something? (I'm not much of a computer whizz!)
Having less gimmicks around would increase the quality of the forum, allowing the genuinely witty/knowledgable people to enjoy the boards.