Author Topic: Good story from today!  (Read 885 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Good story from today!
« on: September 23, 2008, 06:45:59 PM »
So i was travelling from china to canada (america's mexico) and there was a canadian guy in the middle row, alone, so he took out his brand new mac laptop, connected his ipod, and started to watch a movie since the entertainment from the airplane was useless. He asked for wine, and started to enjoy, opened some buttons of his shirt and felt like king of the hill, but he didnt know what was coming next hahaha

all of sudden, the pilot announce turbulences, while i look at this man enjoying his movie, not caring for anything, until the turbulences start and the mini wine bottle fell over his laptop and pants. At this point i couldnt resist to laugh, he was saying things like "fuck" "god dammit" "help please" hahahaha and one of the girls checking the cabin said "STAY THERE, TURBULENCES" and the guy was like "BUT I NEED SOME PAPER THE WINE IS ALL OVER MY LAPTOP AND MY PANTS" and the girl didnt care hahaha he had to clean everything with a small white pillow.

Fine, i just couldnt resist to laugh more until he noticed and looked at me, so i stopped. Later, breakfast time, oh brother i thought this was a joke, he asked this time for coffee and cream, this time, he was reading a book, the laptop was inside his bag (i guess its fucked) and all of sudden, without warning from the pilot, turbulences again, and the cream fell over him hahaha oh man that was just fucking incredible, he just couldnt believe it.

After he cleaned himself, he decided to not read anything else, nor watch anything, nor eat or drink anything, just sleep.

Poor guy i feel bad for him now, 13 hours flight fucked by turbulences

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Good story from today!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 06:56:57 PM »
he won't recover

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 07:12:44 PM »

Poor guy i feel bad for him now, 13 hours flight fucked by turbulences

been there... aburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rridoooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:14:39 PM »
been there... aburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rridoooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

i got my laptop and brand new psp slim & lite , i was playing god of war all the way, now will play burnout dominator!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »
i got my laptop and brand new psp slim & lite , i was playing god of war all the way, now will play burnout dominator!

ipod and magazines for me... but the fucking milan bs aires was endless... thats the longest i have been

and being alone on a long ass trip isnt good either... de negocios?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »
ipod and magazines for me... but the fucking milan bs aires was endless... thats the longest i have been

and being alone on a long ass trip isnt good either... de negocios?

yup business and of course fun!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »
he had the mac airbook bro I was on that plane you can ruin the mac airbook with solid state.......... ::)