Author Topic: Im at toronto pearson's airport right now and...  (Read 3575 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Im at toronto pearson's airport right now and...
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 07:06:32 AM »

So you're saying Canadians are pussies?

Well, that's okay, we have pussies in America too...

We call them "democrats".
Yes, the republicans are America's true tough guys. Guys like Bush, Chaney, etc.
No surprise "Goatboy" lives in Texas. The land of the high IQ.  ::)

!

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 07:13:18 AM »
i think the BIN LADEN family works here, also the AL ZARQAWI family, the AL ZAHIRI, the ABUMUSAB, and all of "those"

What the fuck is wrong? I thought this was canada and it lools like iran's airport

It's sad but true.. I live near Toronto and everytime I use the airport I feel I have landed in India  ???

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 07:13:39 AM »
I'd take my chances for a chance to see Stavios live and in person.

it would be an honnor to meet you, stud  8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 08:36:01 AM »
Bullshit? Pearson airport pays crap for many of the jobs so you get the immigrants with little options working them, just like any other country. It isn't bullshit. Nobody wants those jobs. Who wants to work for 10 - 14 $?
The immigrints are the ones causing problems. If they come to our country they should learn our language and our way of life. We should not have to cater to there needs. Just like in schools now. Its not Christmas anymore....its "Winter Break" because of all the fucking immigrints that complained that they are not catholic, yet they send their kids to a catholic school. Or the one musslim judge that did not want any christmas trees put up because they "offended him" because he believes in Alah. Now that is bullshit.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 08:41:30 AM »
Yes, the Republicans are America's true tough guys. Guys like Bush, Cheney, etc.

Bump for truth

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »
they are waiting to slip through the border and commit another act of terror....we focus so hard at the Mexican border but its the canadian border that so lose.

Millions of terrorists snake across the mexican border every year. How many came from Canada... a dozen?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 10:04:30 AM »
Millions of terrorists snake across the mexican border every year. How many came from Canada... a dozen?
the 9/11 terrorists came from Canada.
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »
Bump for truth
Thanks.  :)
Cowardly Draft dodgers are without question the toughest, most patriotic Americans.
!

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 12:35:57 PM »
The immigrints are the ones causing problems. If they come to our country they should learn our language and our way of life. We should not have to cater to there needs. Just like in schools now. Its not Christmas anymore....its "Winter Break" because of all the fucking immigrints that complained that they are not catholic, yet they send their kids to a catholic school. Or the one musslim judge that did not want any christmas trees put up because they "offended him" because he believes in Alah. Now that is bullshit.

That's the biggest problem with immigrants. You move to another country you accept their ways, you left your shithole sandbox for a reason, don't try convert the place you moved to into one as well.

We should all move to Iran/Saudi Arabia and demand they build more churches, allow chicks to walk around half naked etc etc. Wonder how that would go down...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 12:41:44 PM »
We should all move to Iran/Saudi Arabia and demand they build more churches, allow chicks to walk around half naked etc etc. Wonder how that would go down...
Great idea! You go first and we'll follow you a year or so later after you are beheaded so you can tell us what it's like.
!

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 02:42:23 PM »
I cannot believe that Americans are knocking Toronto. You cannot be serious. It is widely known that Americans are fat, lazy and stupid. This thread pretty much proves it. Not only are you a nation of racist, neo-con, "Christian" nutbars your country is so divided that it is hard to define America anymore. Your world reputation is completely shattered, your economy is ruined, your  jobs are outsourced, you are involved in a war that is killing you financially and you still vote Republican. The American Dream !! Yeah right.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 05:01:51 PM »
I cannot believe that Americans are knocking Toronto. You cannot be serious. It is widely known that Americans are fat, lazy and stupid. This thread pretty much proves it. Not only are you a nation of racist, neo-con, "Christian" nutbars your country is so divided that it is hard to define America anymore. Your world reputation is completely shattered, your economy is ruined, your  jobs are outsourced, you are involved in a war that is killing you financially and you still vote Republican. The American Dream !! Yeah right.

my country could kick your country's ass.

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »
Yeah...great job in Iraq. FYI-Georgia is a country. It used to be a Russian state. It gained independence and wanted to become a part of NATO. The Americans saw this as an opportunity to establish a base in Eastern Europe. The Russians became angry and went into Georgia. The Americans asked the Russians to leave. The Russians are still there. American influence has waned my friend. But please invade more countries, maybe Iran, and continue to drain your economy. Thank You. EH!!!!

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 06:49:43 PM »
Realised yet that a bad economy in the US means suffering worldwide?

probably not...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »
Why are canadians such cocky little snots? If it wasn't for America being next door, someone would have taken over that insingificant UK-reject a long time ago.

Thank Jeebus every night the US is there like a big brother protecting you from the monsters in the closet....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 07:05:04 PM »
Why are canadians such cocky little snots? If it wasn't for America being next door, someone would have taken over that insingificant UK-reject a long time ago.

Thank Jeebus every night the US is there like a big brother protecting you from the monsters in the closet....
Canada is America's hat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:07 PM »

And because of NAFTA we trade a lot with them, so they  have better std of living thanks to us. ;)
A

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »
That's the biggest problem with immigrants. You move to another country you accept their ways, you left your shithole sandbox for a reason, don't try convert the place you moved to into one as well.

This is the brutally honest truth right here

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 09:31:10 PM »

I also live in Washington, DC, which has voted for the Democrat in every election since the beginning of time, and I can tell you they're no smarter there than they are in Texas.

Liberals are stupid no matter what the geography.
Yes, we all know the "two homes in Houston and D.C. story." YAWN
No doubt you work for the gov't, as that is why you waste so much of your day and the taxpayer's money on getbig.

Your beloved Texas voted Dubya in as governor of your state, and then went on to re-elect him twice to the most Powerful Man In America role as U.S. prez. You dumb redneck fuckers...no doubt will vote for McBush too in November.
The whole state should be obliterated as soon as Obama is sworn in. The state is infested with inbred scum, so my role in the admin will be to remove all scum from the dumbest states. Once I knock off TX, AL, and MS,we'll be restoring America to it's greatest potential!  ;D
!

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 10:01:32 PM »
Yeah...great job in Iraq. FYI-Georgia is a country. It used to be a Russian state. It gained independence and wanted to become a part of NATO. The Americans saw this as an opportunity to establish a base in Eastern Europe. The Russians became angry and went into Georgia. The Americans asked the Russians to leave. The Russians are still there. American influence has waned my friend. But please invade more countries, maybe Iran, and continue to drain your economy. Thank You. EH!!!!

hahaha "ok", "mussel plugs"....

every posts of yours transpires penile tissue addiction.

Eh?

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2008, 02:59:17 PM »
Alex 23 your posts are funny. I've seen lots of them. Too many. I think it is time you starting evaluating your life seriously. There seem to be a lot of mention of penis. Anyway, for the non-retards I'd like to add that America will do a lot of people proud if they elect Obama. It is time that America become a world leader again. Hopefully everything the Republicans fucked up can be fixed (Canadians doubt it but maybe).

Canadians are smug because we whupped your ass in the war of 1812.

BTW-why are all your major cities falling apart ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »
Alex 23 your posts are funny. I've seen lots of them. Too many. I think it is time you starting evaluating your life seriously. There seem to be a lot of mention of penis. Anyway, for the non-retards I'd like to add that America will do a lot of people proud if they elect Obama. It is time that America become a world leader again. Hopefully everything the Republicans fucked up can be fixed (Canadians doubt it but maybe).

Canadians are smug because we whupped your ass in the war of 1812.

BTW-why are all your major cities falling apart ?
LOL, Canada is nothing without the US, what is Canada's role in the world?

Americas hat, that is all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »
Chaos, congratulations... you're an idiot. My question is .... what is America's role in the world? I await your reply anxiously.....idiot!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2008, 03:32:09 PM »
LOL, Canada is nothing without the US, what is Canada's role in the world?

Americas hat, that is all.
Hmm. Maybe just to show the world that not all Americans are knee-jerk reactionaries?   ;)