Author Topic: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?  (Read 20806 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?
« on: September 24, 2008, 08:17:13 AM »
Ok im sure you guys have discussed this before but im fairly new here and have been hearing things about a Tyson and Chris Cormier fight in some club!!? Whats the story here?

Grenade

• Getbig III
Re: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »
Ok im sure you guys have discussed this before but im fairly new here and have been hearing things about a Tyson and Chris Cormier fight in some club!!? Whats the story here?

fedor would destroy both of those tiny tits at the same time.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:59 AM »
Yes maybe but that wasnt what i asked

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:04:44 AM »
Cormier was bouncing in a club, Tyson came to club, hit cormeir on back of head, cormier didn't do anything because he wanted to live and that is it.

TEAM Nasser

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 09:08:52 AM »
With the enormous size of Cormier's noggin, even the most inept puncher would find that target.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 09:17:14 AM »
Cormier was bouncing in a club, Tyson came to club, hit cormeir on back of head, cormier didn't do anything because he wanted to live and that is it.

That's exactly what happened. In fact, on Dexter Jackson's 2K7/2K DVD, during Dexter's seminar he brought up that story embarrassing Chris on stage. He looked a bit uncomfortable.  :D

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »
Tyson hit that guy on the back with flat hand and he angry turned around wanted to fight till he saw it was the great iron mike so he couldnt do anything and he backed off and said sorry that the back of my head hit you flat hand mr tyson.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 09:24:08 AM »
was his T Mobile sidekick damaged?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 09:42:26 AM »
Tyson hit that guy on the back with flat hand and he angry turned around wanted to fight till he saw it was the great iron mike so he couldnt do anything and he backed off and said sorry that the back of my head hit you flat hand mr tyson.

hahaha.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 11:24:59 AM »
With the enormous size of Cormier's noggin, even the most inept puncher would find that target.
LOL....

Another nugget  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 11:45:31 AM »
Rico was there a well, as well as some of tyson's crew, and they were trying to start something, maybe Tyson didn't like Cormier's crooked grin :-\

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 11:47:03 AM »
1998 called ....
L

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »
Tyson prolly just saw a hard ass looking juiced up mutha fucker lookin mean at everybody and wanted to mess with him, tru story YO!
TEAM Nasser

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 02:31:05 PM »
Rico was there a well, as well as some of tyson's crew, and they were trying to start something, maybe Tyson didn't like Cormier's crooked grin :-\

Rico...big f'n deal.  Rico wasn't about to do shit...another hanger-on.
(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »
Who the FUCK is Rico??
TEAM Nasser

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 02:37:59 PM »
 Mitch got punked by Mike too. NO shame in getting punked by Mike.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:06 PM »
haha he did hit him really hard in his neck, cormier said it felt like a brick hitting him

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 07:00:01 PM »
Cormier was bouncing at a nightclub and was smacked in the back of the head. He said it felt like a brick hit him. He turned around and saw Mike Tyson and his entourage, drunk and laughing. Anyways Cormer wisely backed off and Mike said something to the effect of: "I figured my boy here could take it", so it was all just a joke... In the interview he said he felt as if someone had a gun to his face. The end of the story is what I'm not too sure about. If I recall correctly, Cormier called up Flex Wheeler and Rico Mcclinton and possibly some others but only Flex and Mcclinton come to my memory. I heard something about the 3 (or more) of them following Tyson to another club and asking him to apologize to Cormier.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »
Quoted from http://www.thebeast.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=786&Itemid=28

The Real Deal... Chris Cormier

This month the world’s most feared bodybuilder, Chris ‘The Real Deal’ Cormier, will be returning to the Eastern Beaches for the first time in several years. Less than twelve months ago his career and indeed his life were in jeopardy as he battled a serious illness, but Cormier, ever the battler, has made a remarkable recovery and is set to return to competition whilst on Australian shores.

Cormier’s career has been littered with success and he boasts the enviable titles of four times Pro Ironman Champion, two times San Francisco Champion and New York ‘Night of the Champions’ winner. He has also finished runner-up in Mr Olympia on six occasions and has twice finished third. Cormier has qualified for fifty-three pose downs from the seventy pro competitions that he has entered during his career - a commendable return.

He gained the nickname ‘The Real Deal’ due to his incredible all round athletic prowess. He was an American state wrestling champion, American football All State Champ and excelled at both boxing and on the track. He also gained infamy for allegedly knocking out Mike Tyson while working as a nightclub bouncer!

But in July last year everything came crashing to a halt. Cormier contracted a bacterial staph infection that swiftly moved to his spine. He fought the potentially deadly illness for five weeks, four of which were spent in a coma, and was forced to wear a back brace for over four months. At one stage it was questionable whether he’d live, let alone whether he’d ever be able to walk again.

In a testament to both his physical toughness and mental strength, Cormier has bounced back with a vengeance. During his illness ninety pounds were shed from his muscular frame, but after recommencing training late last year he is back to his competition weight of two hundred and seventy pounds.

The Real Deal will be making his first comeback appearance as guest poser at the Revesby Workers’ Club on April 29 as part of Paul & Carole Graham’s Australasian Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships for men and women. He’ll be arriving in Sydney in early April to prepare and train at Paul & Carole Graham’s Coogee Beach Fitness Gym at 31A Alfreda Street Coogee, where he’ll be talking to members about training techniques and his amazing recovery.

To enquire about Chris ‘The Real Deal’ Cormier’s appearance dates, tickets or Paul & Carole Graham’s Coogee Beach Fitness Gym, please call 9665 4058 or visit www.musclefitness.com.au.

:D Weee

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 07:14:47 PM »
Who the FUCK is Rico??

Rico McClinton - Flex Wheeler's best friend and ex training partner.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »
I don't think that many people would fuck with Mike Tyson

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »
He also gained infamy for allegedly knocking out Mike Tyson while working as a nightclub bouncer!

Hahahahaha!!@!!! the story I remember reading is the same one everyone knows (above) which ends with Tyson slapping Cormier on the back of the head and laughing in his face as he turns around.

Knocking out Tyson, Bwahahahaha.... next he'll be telling us he's a multiple time Mr.O

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 07:32:04 PM »
As I heard the story....Cormier bouncing....Tyson is a patron...Cormier doesnt know Tyson is in club.....Tyson slaps back of Cormiers neck on a dare from his buddies....Cormier whips around pissed off, but is shocked to see its Tyson...(who wouldnt be)...Cormier has the "What gives?" look.....and Tyson said "Bro Im just kidding, my friends over there dared me to do that to see what would happen....no hard feelings"   

end of story.....or nonstory.

Great group of guys Tyson was hanging with..... "hey lets see if we can get Mike into a fight" instead of looking out for his best interests and keeping him from getting into trouble outside of the ring.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »
flat hand to the back of the head? That's just a love tap. Poor Tyson, all he wanted was to invite Chris to chill with the 5 hoes he had and chris had a hissy fix. >:(
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 07:42:10 PM »
Hitting anyone in the back of the head (especially someone you don't know) is totally disrespectful, I don't care who the f**k you are or think you are.  If Chris didn't do anything, I'm sure it was because he was working at the time and not because he was scared or intimidated by Tyson.  Hell I'm a peanut next to him and I still would have gone off.  >:(
:D Weee