Author Topic: Does 240 actually care who wins this election?  (Read 4178 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Does 240 actually care who wins this election?
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »
The whole military funding thing is a whole 'nother issue to be discussed. It is insane that a tank should cost 1 billion dollars. What the hell is in that machine that it needs to cost 1B? Is that the best bid the government could get? Why do military-grade (i.e., low-quality) Humvees cost 150K when elite civilian SUV's cost half that? The soldiers get squat for salary (HH6, jump in here on this).

Cruise missiles cost 1M each? WTF?

Also, much of our military spending goes to other countries (Israel, Japan, etc).

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »
On a side note, Russia also wants that Caspian line. So it'll be inetersting to see how this issue escalates in the future.

Endless wars over oil resources...I love it. :-\

Most of the people here actually think this is a good thing. :o
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »
Oil has been obsolete since WW2.

The fact that there is not any other available engine types commercially available in 2008 in rediculous.

If there was an alternative, the middle east would become as insignificant as africa.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

The fact that there is not any other available engine types commercially available in 2008 in rediculous.

If there was an alternative, the middle east would become as insignificant as africa.

I'd give my left nut to see that. I'd give them two days tops before the entire middle east declared war on each other. Can't export sand.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »

The fact that there is not any other available engine types commercially available in 2008 in ridiculous.

I like your Latin phrase. I agree with it...well, sometimes.

I think we will see the shift of interest to the Caspian region and Central Asia in the next few years...

I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 02:25:06 PM »
I have a friend who worked on the oil infrastructure in Kazhakstan. He said that you wouldnt believe the activity in oil development that is taking place there.

He also said the locals are basically still living in the stone age. Some foreign interests are going to own all of them, too bad they are bordering russia. Apparently the oil refineries are effectually to foreign military bases.

In many of the central asian regions, there is nothing except oil.

Future battle grounds....  :'(

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »
It seems to me that he realises that McCain and Obama are the same and will produce essentially the same results.

Discuss...
Why haven't you figured out a foolproof way to hang yourself yet?
!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »
Our biggest expenditures by far are for our military; our budget is more than all the other nations on earth combined. Lots of that money goes to building lavish entertainment complexes and fitness centres on military bases so military personnel can enjoy the good life. I don't really know what your position on foreign interventionism is, but I can tell you that is the first place the US should start saving.

I've read your posts on this board and never say anything, but you my friend, are a fuc*ing ignorant tool. Have you ever even been on a military base? I got plenty of friends and family in. They enjoy the good life of being deployed 6-12 months a year in some hole in the middle of the desert. Yeah they signed up for it, to never be able to say no to orders and do whatever is told to them. So maybe they should have a nice gym and other facilities for their extra work. If you hate America so much, leave. I think McCain and Obama both suck, but I don't preach from the mountaintop my superior opinions like yourself. But people like you who hate America for the sake of hating it, really need to just leave the gene pool. No one will miss you, except maybe your self hating commie friends. Your nothing but a punk, dude. As you were................

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »
Dude, he lives in England.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 04:00:57 PM »
Dude, he lives in England.

Thanks,if thats the case, he has no opinion then and needs to just STFU.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »
Why haven't you figured out a foolproof way to hang yourself yet?

You're an idiot.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 06:09:27 PM »
240 doesn't care who wins, he knows what's up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
You're an idiot.
Coming from you, that's a compliment.  ;)
Why don't you volunteer to kick the chair out from under "Deicide" while he stands on it with a noose around his neck? You will be assisting your buddy in offing himself and perhaps celebrate by voting for that funny looking Mr. Paul Ron fella you babble about right after you cut down "Deicide's" corpse. You could make a day of it, since many states have begun early voting.  :)
!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 09:24:36 PM »
Coming from you, that's a compliment.  ;)
Why don't you volunteer to kick the chair out from under "Deicide" while he stands on it with a noose around his neck? You will be assisting your buddy in offing himself and perhaps celebrate by voting for that funny looking Mr. Paul Ron fella you babble about right after you cut down "Deicide's" corpse. You could make a day of it, since many states have begun early voting.  :)

hahahahaha..haha..ha. uh. yeah.  ::)

Ron Pauls gotten more air time regarding the financials than Obama. Wonder why they don't ask him about it as much? Oh yeah, that's right, he didn't see the obvious coming.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »
hahahahaha..haha..ha. uh. yeah.  ::)

Ron Pauls gotten more air time regarding the financials than Obama. Wonder why they don't ask him about it as much? Oh yeah, that's right, he didn't see the obvious coming.
Mr. Paul Ron has gotten more airtime...where, exactly? Do they show Mr. Ron on CSPAN or something when there is no one else in session? Poor guy...Mr. Ron is like in his 70's, right? Let's hope he doesn't drop dead before November 4th. He seems like a nice, kindly old man. Reminds me of the man who used to babysit my brother and I when we were little terrors.  ;D
I know you care a lot about Mr. Ron very much, so give him the regards of getbig, ok? Old people appreciate gestures like that.  :)
!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »
I've read your posts on this board and never say anything, but you my friend, are a fuc*ing ignorant tool. Have you ever even been on a military base? I got plenty of friends and family in. They enjoy the good life of being deployed 6-12 months a year in some hole in the middle of the desert. Yeah they signed up for it, to never be able to say no to orders and do whatever is told to them. So maybe they should have a nice gym and other facilities for their extra work. If you hate America so much, leave. I think McCain and Obama both suck, but I don't preach from the mountaintop my superior opinions like yourself. But people like you who hate America for the sake of hating it, really need to just leave the gene pool. No one will miss you, except maybe your self hating commie friends. Your nothing but a punk, dude. As you were................

LOL  ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 09:47:16 PM »
Mr. Paul Ron has gotten more airtime...where, exactly? Do they show Mr. Ron on CSPAN or something when there is no one else in session? Poor guy...Mr. Ron is like in his 70's, right? Let's hope he doesn't drop dead before November 4th. He seems like a nice, kindly old man. Reminds me of the man who used to babysit my brother and I when we were little terrors.  ;D
I know you care a lot about Mr. Ron very much, so give him the regards of getbig, ok? Old people appreciate gestures like that.  :)

It's telling that you can't find one criticsm about him that matters. But how can you when he's been right all along?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 09:52:30 PM »
It's telling that you can't find one criticsm about him that matters. But how can you when he's been right all along?
no doubt the election will decide just how right Paul Ron has been
!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »
no doubt the election will decide just how right Paul Ron has been

Wow. You're too stupid to waste any more time on.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 10:53:46 PM »
Wow. You're too stupid to waste any more time on.

Thanks! Your brain power puts mine to shame so I certainly hope you no longer respond to any of my posts. Even though we are parting on bad terms I do wish that Paul Ron fellow the best of luck in...whatever it is he is trying to do.  :-\
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 11:13:33 PM »
Last I checked it was the libs who spent our collective asses into oblivion on stupid, pointless 'social programs' and other such non-sense.

At least on most republican spending, something is produced or some good happens (like the reduction of muslim populations). Lib spending typically goes into the rathole of social handouts.
when was the last time you checked, that 80's ::)  republicans have spent their asses off while dems have been calling for ballanced budgets for 20 years.  Update man, update...