Author Topic: Barack Obama or Bill Clinton?  (Read 882 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Barack Obama or Bill Clinton?
« on: September 24, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »
If you had your choice of candidate in the 2008 election who would you rather have running in the 2008 election, who would you rather have representing the Democratic Party, Barack Obama or Bill Clinton?  Why?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Barack Obama or Bill Clinton?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 10:44:30 AM »
Clinton...moderate Dem who would steer the economy back on course.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 10:52:06 AM »
clinton.  I miss the 90's, we know what he's like as a president and it looks wayyyy better than what we just had.  I think Obama would be fine, but whenever given a semi known after a bad streak, I'll take the known. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:00 AM »
Ron Paul.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »
Clinton.  More experienced.  Smart.  Did a good job as president. 

I'd even be willing to overlook his moral failures if the choice was between him and Obama. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 11:08:56 AM »
Ron Paul.
he wasn't one of the choices and he's not a dem.  You can't have a republican runing against a republican in the general.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 11:10:51 AM »
This really wasn't very hard decide....somebody who speaks 40 languages should be able to understand a simple sentance written in the mother tongue.
L

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 11:12:04 AM »
If you had your choice of candidate in the 2008 election who would you rather have running in the 2008 election, who would you rather have representing the Democratic Party, Barack Obama or Bill Clinton?  Why?

Clinton by far.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
While I dont particuarly like Bill, I wouldn't be scared to death of him running the country again. I like his wife even less, but I guess I could stomach her running the country. Obama is a total disaster.

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
While I dont particuarly like Bill, I wouldn't be scared to death of him running the country again. I like his wife even less, but I guess I could stomach her running the country. Obama is a total disaster.

Agreed.......I would much rather have Hillary and we just might. I was thinking about this the other day, last night as a matter of fact when I was watching the interview with Bill Clinton and Greta VanSustren. I have a feeling that Biden will be out.....Hillary will step in and about 1-2 years into Obama's presidency (if he gets elected) he'll be assassinated and Hillary will become president. If that does happen, I have a feeling on who would have been involved the assassination.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 12:06:28 PM »
Agreed.......I would much rather have Hillary and we just might. I was thinking about this the other day, last night as a matter of fact when I was watching the interview with Bill Clinton and Greta VanSustren. I have a feeling that Biden will be out.....Hillary will step in and about 1-2 years into Obama's presidency (if he gets elected) he'll be assassinated and Hillary will become president. If that does happen, I have a feeling on who would have been involved the assassination.

Forwarded that to the FBI. Enjoy your home invasion.

- Team Obama!

Definitely Clinton.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »
Anybody catch Bill Clinton on Jon Stewart last night?  The man definately still has it!!!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 01:48:41 PM »
Clinton by far.

You did vote for him once, I could see you doing it again

:D

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 07:46:22 AM »
Ok, let's take this a little further:

It's fairly safe to say that Bill Clinton would be the choice over Barack Obama.  Now lets add the Congress and Senate of President Clinton's second term...Who do you believe would get more done to benefit all Americans, John McCain or Barack Obama?

Another question for you:  What's your opinion of the current Congress and Senate?

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 07:48:59 AM »
Clinton with out a doubt. A man who atleast, whether you agree with him or not. You no his goals are to improve the U.S. not destroy it like Obama.