Author Topic: Just sent payment for my cycle!  (Read 2008 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Just sent payment for my cycle!
« on: September 24, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
I have just transfered the green for my first cycle and Im buzzing!. It should be delivered sat so I can get going next monday! ( for those who didnt see my last post its my first cycle and Im running 500mg a week of test E/12 weeks with 25mg of dbol a week for the first 4. I asked the guy Im getting it off about the test and he says its iranian. Anyone on here used it before?, is it any good?. Thanks.

strength

Re: Just sent payment for my cycle!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »
I have just transfered the green for my first cycle and Im buzzing!. It should be delivered sat so I can get going next monday! ( for those who didnt see my last post its my first cycle and Im running 500mg a week of test E/12 weeks with 25mg of dbol a week for the first 4. I asked the guy Im getting it off about the test and he says its iranian. Anyone on here used it before?, is it any good?. Thanks.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.....

when you have gear in hand, we will talk.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:59 PM »
Bro, edit your post. Its not a good idea to post this inside info on the live boards. General discussion is fine, but this kind of info could be dangerous. I wont edit your post, because it is up to you.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »
Sorry I didnt realise, what was it I said that I shouldnt of though?. Just out of interest though is iranian test any good?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 01:10:30 PM »
Bro, edit your post. Its not a good idea to post this inside info on the live boards. General discussion is fine, but this kind of info could be dangerous. I wont edit your post, because it is up to you.

dont worry, he's probably already enjoying the roids delivered by a undercover agent :)

kr1zpy

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 04:53:47 PM »

run the dbol weeks 4-12(your liver will not fall out/the sky is not falling bro), dosed every 4.5 hours for BEST results

why get the strength boost when the test hasn't built up and created a real anabolic enviroment to accompany the rapid strength gains for dbol?  both ways work, but for muscle I think this is best bro

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »
run the dbol weeks 4-12(your liver will not fall out/the sky is not falling bro), dosed every 4.5 hours for BEST results

why get the strength boost when the test hasn't built up and created a real anabolic enviroment to accompany the rapid strength gains for dbol?  both ways work, but for muscle I think this is best bro

Hey, nice copy&paste from "RazorRipped", Md schmoe.  :D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 05:04:51 AM »

haha classic :)

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »

LMFAO! I was just gonna say youve been listening to RR too much.

Run the dbol from the start of the cycle. The purpose of running dbol with your cycle is to kick the cycle off, while your waiting for the long estered oils to kick in. You will be plenty strong and see nice gains from your cycle. No need to waste 3-4 weeks while your waiting for gains to start. Kick it off hard and heavy right from the start.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »
Sorry I didnt realise, what was it I said that I shouldnt of though?. Just out of interest though is iranian test any good?

You didnt do anything wrong per-say, I was just think it might not be really safe advertising this info. Just looking out for ya bro! If you change your mind PM me, otherwise it can stay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 11:25:35 AM »
LMFAO! I was just gonna say youve been listening to RR too much.

Run the dbol from the start of the cycle. The purpose of running dbol with your cycle is to kick the cycle off, while your waiting for the long estered oils to kick in. You will be plenty strong and see nice gains from your cycle. No need to waste 3-4 weeks while your waiting for gains to start. Kick it off hard and heavy right from the start.

Next cycle I am gonna kickstart with a brew that is 100mg prop/30mg dbol per ml.. my own invention  :D I am still reasearching if its possible to put dbol into oil with bb+ba...  might just have to make 30mg/ml dbol and put the two in one syringe. Either way.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »
Sounds interesting. I have heard of intractable dbol. Do a search on OLM someone was just talking about it the other day.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 04:13:26 PM »

If you bought Iranian Aburahan Enanthate amps, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

They are low grade quality product and most of the amps don't measure out to 1mL.

You people need to ask around, specifically a Moderator before you buy.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 01:27:01 PM »
Hey Div, thanks for your input again. For some reason the payment didnt go through for my cycle which Im actually glad about after what you said about the iranian test. I do want to stick with the test E though so what brand should I be looking for?. Im in the midlands in the UK. Are some brands harder to find in the uk?. Cheers.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 02:18:34 PM »
Hey Div, thanks for your input again. For some reason the payment didnt go through for my cycle which Im actually glad about after what you said about the iranian test. I do want to stick with the test E though so what brand should I be looking for?. Im in the midlands in the UK. Are some brands harder to find in the uk?. Cheers.

I have no idea what's available in Europe.

If I were you, I'd go for anything produced in Europe...........

I'm going to try the PLIVA Enanthate out of Croatia.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »
WHy why the hell you would post that you just sent payment? Use your brain. EUROPE is G2G. Div will update us on the PLIVA. Also if i am not mistaken PLIVA also makes Flexiril muscle relaxers. I used one the other day.