Author Topic: Biden lmao  (Read 2126 times)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
Biden lmao
« on: September 24, 2008, 02:21:23 PM »
#1 When discussing the financial crisis with Katie Couric, Biden said: "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed ... He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"

#2 In a recent appearance in Ohio, Biden was asked about clean coal energy (something which Barack Obama supports). Biden said, "No coal plants here in America ... Build them, if they're going to build them, over there [in China]. Make them clean ... We're not supporting clean coal."

#3 Barack Obama had to call out his own VP running mate when Biden voiced his opposition to the government bailout of AIG. On the "Today Show," Obama was actually asked why he criticized John McCain for initially opposing a government bailout of AIG when his own VP, Joe Biden, was also speaking out against it. Obama's response, "I think ... that in that situation, I think Joe should have waited, as well."

#4 The Obama campaign caught a lot of flak for airing an ad criticizing John McCain for his inability to use a computer ... something which he cannot do because of difficulties handling a keyboard due to service-related injuries. Biden stepped up and criticized his own campaign saying, "I thought that was terrible by the way ... I didn't know we did it and if I had anything to do with it, we would have never done it." Barack Obama was not too pleased to be called out by his own VP running mate.

Jus keeps getting better

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: Biden lmao
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 02:24:16 PM »
Jesus.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »
Biden is a buffoon and always has been.  Before Obama the Mesiah picked him he was known in Washington for 3 things.

1. Being the dumbest member of the Senate.

2. The worst hair plugs in the world.

3. For putting his foot in his mouth.

Being the chosen successor to Obama the Mesiah has done nothing to change that.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 05:09:58 PM »

#4 The Obama campaign caught a lot of flak for airing an ad criticizing John McCain for his inability to use a computer ... something which he cannot do because of difficulties handling a keyboard due to service-related injuries. .

So, this guy can use a computer, but Mc Cain can't ::) ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »
#1 When discussing the financial crisis with Katie Couric, Biden said: "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed ... He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"

#2 In a recent appearance in Ohio, Biden was asked about clean coal energy (something which Barack Obama supports). Biden said, "No coal plants here in America ... Build them, if they're going to build them, over there [in China]. Make them clean ... We're not supporting clean coal."

#3 Barack Obama had to call out his own VP running mate when Biden voiced his opposition to the government bailout of AIG. On the "Today Show," Obama was actually asked why he criticized John McCain for initially opposing a government bailout of AIG when his own VP, Joe Biden, was also speaking out against it. Obama's response, "I think ... that in that situation, I think Joe should have waited, as well."

#4 The Obama campaign caught a lot of flak for airing an ad criticizing John McCain for his inability to use a computer ... something which he cannot do because of difficulties handling a keyboard due to service-related injuries. Biden stepped up and criticized his own campaign saying, "I thought that was terrible by the way ... I didn't know we did it and if I had anything to do with it, we would have never done it." Barack Obama was not too pleased to be called out by his own VP running mate.

Jus keeps getting better
Funny that  Mccain can`t click a mouse "due to war injuries", but a few days ago could easily man a grille to cook and flip a 6 lb rack of ribs and bragged about manning 4 grilles at the same time on Rachel Ray.  You ignorants are easily fooled into the lies.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 05:19:00 PM »
Funny that  Mccain can`t click a mouse "due to war injuries", but a few days ago could easily man a grille to cook and flip a 6 lb rack of ribs and bragged about manning 4 grilles at the same time on Rachel Ray.  You ignorants are easily fooled into the lies.

Font size meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 05:42:30 PM »
Biden was a terrible pick. 

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 06:45:00 PM »

Next time cut yourself before posting, please.

Fine motor skills such as typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse are much different than flipping a slab of ribs which doesn't require such dexterity.

I used to work with a pharmacist who was retiring because his fine motor skills started to take a shit on him. He had no problem picking up a box off the floor, moving a chair, ...etc.
But when he had to use a computer or work a mouse it was like watching a cripple fumbling around. Shaking, hitting wrong keys,...etc

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »

There should be a new defintion of moron in the dictionary with your face next to it.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 07:29:09 PM »
Why was Biden the pick? Seriously, what does this guy bring to the table?

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 08:45:54 PM »
Foreign policy experience and a failed AWB.