Author Topic: Why nobody talking about Jays forthcoming retirement speech ?  (Read 2538 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Why nobody talking about Jays forthcoming retirement speech ?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »
He stated months ago that he is not retiring and has no plans of retiring after 2009 either....

Ohh, shit.  :(

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »
He stated months ago that he is not retiring and has no plans of retiring after 2009 either....

reeeally ? verification ?

So what he`s going for 5 olympias now ?

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »
i live in LV and the local paper here had an article on him a few days ago and he said 2009 will be his last year...he said he will stay involved in the BB community and manage his investments...

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »
if his health is good and he feels he can keep winning, I doubt he will retire with less the 5-6 sandows.
 He is a business man and realizes the more sandows, the bigger the brand jay cutler becomes into the future.

cutler backed by 5 plus sandows commands alot  more money to use the cutler brand name on anything and everything for the rest of his life..

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »
if his health is good and he feels he can keep winning, I doubt he will retire with less the 5-6 sandows.
 He is a business man and realizes the more sandows, the bigger the brand jay cutler becomes into the future.

cutler backed by 5 plus sandows commands alot  more money to use the cutler brand name on anything and everything for the rest of his life..

What brand after his career is over?  Are you talking about the Denver QB b/c he has about 10-12 yrs to go? 

Sorry...my bad.  I forgot he can sell sugar flavored protein and junk pills for six figures yrly to the bbing community.      
Oh...Monica!