Author Topic: Sarah Palins Witchcraft Pastor Thomas Muthee  (Read 3799 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Sarah Palins Witchcraft Pastor Thomas Muthee
« on: September 25, 2008, 12:05:15 AM »
Ok now i know for a fact palin is crazy, and i don;t know how anyone could vote for someone who has a pastor that believes in witchcraft?.  How many hockey moms do you know that believe in witchcraft?  Sarah is crazy, and Americans should know better to try and put someone like her into the white house >:(

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palins Witchcraft Pastor Thomas Muthee
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 12:09:16 AM »
yeah but you're the token biased Obama voter..

i'd vote for him too but kinda leaves your opinion unfair

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 12:14:36 AM »
Ok now i know for a fact palin is crazy, and i don;t know how anyone could vote for someone who has a pastor that believes in witchcraft?.  How many hockey moms do you know that believe in witchcraft?  Sarah is crazy, and Americans should know better to try and put someone like her into the white house >:(

thats a good ole fashion Swahili goat raper right there

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 12:15:56 AM »
Unless thats a muscle-worship church, this is not bodybuilding related.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 12:16:43 AM »
what is wrong with you  ::) Your political posts on here are nothing more than slander. How about you post something with substance for once. I bet you couldn't even list 3 reasons why you're voting for Obama.

But this right here is reason enough to never vote for this nut:

I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat systems, and I will institute an independent defense priorities board to ensure that the Quadrennial Defense Review is not used to justify unnecessary spending.  Third, I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons.  To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons; I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material, and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals

Obama is so out of touch it's absurd. He is the exact opposite of the great Ronald Reagan. God help us if this liberal puppet wins the election.

Team Yates

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 12:18:52 AM »
yeah but you're the token biased Obama voter..

i'd vote for him too but kinda leaves your opinion unfair

Think about some old white farmer who's a mccain supporter that sees this vid.  What do you think he'd say?.  I think he would just not even vote for mcsame plain ticket.   I think this will turn off alot of republican voters who that palin was just a good old hockey mom like them.  Then when they see she has the crazy witchcraft pastor praying for her, i think thats going to change alot of peoples views  of her and what she stands for, which is obviously which craft, and that global warming is not man made ::)

peteK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »

People are crazy when they vote for Obama instead of McCain. Who would any sane person choose? The pure bred all talk but no walk clean looking politician, or the war hero who has proved his mettle more than once. If you want change you should not vote for a man like Obama who is very much a part of the establishment he supposedly would like to change. The man is all about sweet talking but when push comes to shove, he'll be just another politician trying to stroke his own ego.

Why would anyone choose someone who dislikes his own country as their president. Someone who has close ties with the muslim world, and might even secretly be one himself. You may call Sarah Palin crazy, and you may call McCain McSame, but it does not change the fact that McCain has an open minded view on things. In the past he has frequently gone against his own party, if he thought that was necessary. He has even worked together with Democrats on various occasions. I doubt Obama would be open-minded enough to cooperate with Republicans.

If Obama becomes president it will be a sad day. First of all because "change" will not happen. America became great because of its citizens, who worked for themselves and made something out of it. Putting your faith for a better life in the hands of a politician is a recipe for disaster. Obama will make a Communist and weak country out of what, at that point in time, was once the United States of America. The rest of the world will of course laugh their asses off. But should Obama become president, perhaps we do not deserve any better. We if have collectively become stupid enough to choose someone just because he has rock star charisma, we deserve to go to hell with him.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 12:25:18 AM »
what is wrong with you  ::) Your political posts on here are nothing more than slander. How about you post something with substance for once. I bet you couldn't even list 3 reasons why you're voting for Obama.

I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat systems, and I will institute an independent defense priorities board to ensure that the Quadrennial Defense Review is not used to justify unnecessary spending.  Third, I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons.  To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons; I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material, and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals

Obama is so out of touch it's absurd. He is the exact opposite of the great Ronald Reagan. God help us if this liberal puppet wins the election.

So um let me see you think mcsame is intouch with Americans, when he says the fundamentals of America are strong?, and he doesn't know how many homes he owns?.  And all you can come up with is that Obama will cut spending on a wasted missile program ::).  Really is that all you got?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 12:30:42 AM »

People are crazy when they vote for Obama instead of McCain. Who would any sane person choose? The pure bred all talk but no walk clean looking politician, or the war hero who has proved his mettle more than once. If you want change you should not vote for a man like Obama who is very much a part of the establishment he supposedly would like to change. The man is all about sweet talking but when push comes to shove, he'll be just another politician trying to stroke his own ego.

Why would anyone choose someone who dislikes his own country as their president. Someone who has close ties with the muslim world, and might even secretly be one himself. You may call Sarah Palin crazy, and you may call McCain McSame, but it does not change the fact that McCain has an open minded view on things. In the past he has frequently gone against his own party, if he thought that was necessary. He has even worked together with Democrats on various occasions. I doubt Obama would be open-minded enough to cooperate with Republicans.

If Obama becomes president it will be a sad day. First of all because "change" will not happen. America became great because of its citizens, who worked for themselves and made something out of it. Putting your faith for a better life in the hands of a politician is a recipe for disaster. Obama will make a Communist and weak country out of what, at that point in time, was once the United States of America. The rest of the world will of course laugh their asses off. But should Obama become president, perhaps we do not deserve any better. We if have collectively become stupid enough to choose someone just because he has rock star charisma, we deserve to go to hell with him.

Um Obama called mcsame (a republican) this morning to come together with a joint message of unity on this crisis.

So people who choose palin cause of her rock star charisma should also go to hell :P

This should give you a good idea of how mcsame would run the white house.  Making frantic rush decisions when hes under pressure.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 12:31:49 AM »

So um let me see you think mcsame is intouch with Americans, when he says the fundamentals of America are strong?, and he doesn't know how many homes he owns?.  And all you can come up with is that Obama will cut spending on a wasted missile program ::).  Really is that all you got?

The fundamentals of America - the hard working American - ARE strong. It's the corruption and greed in Washington that is bringing us down, something McCain vows to change.

Obama wants to deweaponize/demilitarize the United States, the same thing liberals wanted done in the early eighties when we were facing the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression. Reagen stuck to his guns and his belief that military supremacy was of utmost importance. The same must be done today. Obama is a liberal puppet, and a pussy with no real understanding of what it takes to lead this country. McCain is the better choice. A man with balls.

Again, I challenge you to post 3 reasons why you're voting for Obama.
Team Yates

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 12:33:42 AM »

Yeah bring  back the arms race and the cold war! Yeah!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 12:40:37 AM »
The fundamentals of America - the hard working American - ARE strong. It's the corruption and greed in Washington that is bringing us down, something McCain vows to change.

Obama wants to deweaponize/demilitarize the United States, the same thing liberals wanted done in the early eighties when we were facing the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression. Reagen stuck to his guns and his belief that military supremacy was of utmost importance. The same must be done today. Obama is a liberal puppet, and a pussy with no real understanding of what it takes to lead this country. McCain is the better choice. A man with balls.

Again, I challenge you to post 3 reasons why you're voting for Obama.

1. I agree with is policies over mcsames
2. He was against the war from the beginning
3. He will restore Americans standing around the world ( Obama beats mcsame 80% to 12% in world polls)
4. He was right on saying we need to focus on Afghanistan years ago.
5. He want to talk and negotiate with Iran, instead of what mcsame wants which is to (bomb, bomb, bomb Iran)
6. He is pro choice
7. His energy policies r better then mcsames
8. He has a better intellect and temperament for the white house
9. He has better judgement the mcsame
10. He will lower taxes for 95% of Americans
11. He wants universal health care.

i could go on and on.  Please give me 3 reasons why you would vote for mcsame? ::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 01:00:12 AM »
1. I agree with is policies over mcsames
2. He was against the war from the beginning
3. He will restore Americans standing around the world ( Obama beats mcsame 80% to 12% in world polls)
4. He was right on saying we need to focus on Afghanistan years ago.
5. He want to talk and negotiate with Iran, instead of what mcsame wants which is to (bomb, bomb, bomb Iran)
6. He is pro choice
7. His energy policies r better then mcsames
8. He has a better intellect and temperament for the white house
9. He has better judgement the mcsame
10. He will lower taxes for 95% of Americans
11. He wants universal health care.

i could go on and on.  Please give me 3 reasons why you would vote for mcsame? ::)

"He will restore Americans standing around the world" -Obama isn't going to restore anything. He's going to run this country into the ground with his naivety.

"He want to talk and negotiate with Iran" - LMFAO. The US and UN have been trying to reason with Iran for years now with no success. Their president is a nutjob. There's no negotiating with nutjobs.

"He wants universal health care." - Massive fail. The quality of healthcare will go to shit.

"He was right on saying we need to focus on Afghanistan years ago." - Afganistan was the focus after 9/11

"He is pro choice" - This should have no bearing on who becomes president. It's a minor issue. Abortions are at their lowest in 30 years anyways.

Obama is nothing more than a liberal puppet. The only decent thing is that no matter who wins, at least we will have a president with better oratory skills than the current president.
Team Yates

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 01:04:39 AM »
"He will restore Americans standing around the world" -Obama isn't going to restore anything. He's going to run this country into the ground with his naivety.

"He want to talk and negotiate with Iran" - LMFAO. The US and UN have been trying to reason with Iran for years now with no success. Their president is a nutjob. There's no negotiating with nutjobs.

"He wants universal health care." - Massive fail. The quality of healthcare will go to shit.

"He was right on saying we need to focus on Afghanistan years ago." - Afganistan was the focus after 9/11

"He is pro choice" - This should have no bearing on who becomes president. It's a minor issue. Abortions are at their lowest in 30 years anyways.

Obama is nothing more than a liberal puppet. The only decent thing is that no matter who wins, at least we will have a president with better oratory skills than the current president.

Actually universial health care works very well in Canada ;D  all we do here is walk into a clinic or go visit a doctor and not have to pay like you do ::).  Everythings free!

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 01:13:02 AM »
Yeah, it also takes you weeks to months to get an MRI  ;) Well after the time where you could have benefited more so if something like a tumor was detected.

Plus, I'm not going to vote for someone who's going to reduce the wages of my own profession, and take bread off my table all while increasing my workload. Yes, there is a moral contradiction in the fact that some people can't get healthcare, but when push comes to shove, my wellbeing and that of my family is more important than anything else to me. The bottom line is that the US has the best healthcare in the world. When someone needs a lifesaving procedure, or state of the art procedure, they come to the states. We have the best healthcare education institutions in the world.

Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor worked fine in Robin Hood, but is an absolute disgrace to the hardworking Americans that earned their wealth. No one should be penalized for being wealthy.
Team Yates

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 01:18:32 AM »
ignore MattT--he lives up here in the great white north where I do and his opinion on US politics is 100% meaningless. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 02:02:40 AM »
all of what mtt t said above is bunch of balonie,,the black fella never had record ,,no one knows who he is or where hes from ...he was an enigma and the only thing he is really good at is being a politician!

gh15 will go into detail right now even though it wont matter since mccain won the election but still gh15 will go into detail to why and how,,

first and formost to make things clear,,,the only reason matt t is for hussain obama is the fact they are both half white and half black ,,as simple as that ,,no other reason what so ever ,,

now to the actual facts for why mccain won the elction of 2008:

the american people when it comes to matter of life are not stupid ...they can tell a diff between william clinton with 12 year governing experience and a black MUSLIM fella named hussain obama with ZERO experience what so ever when it comes to handling issues concerning a country ,,in todays world you have tyo have a lot of experience if you are at the top of the ticket,,,biden would have been a better choice and would have actually  come very close to win the election if chosen at the top of the ticket but he was not!,,,

when it comes to bareck hussain obama ,,you are talking about few characters that make the white person crinch and the whites are a big majority of the usa and always been to some degree racist,,the fact that hussain is both black and muslim past is a national security risk in the head of the all american fella,,it is a huge problem that can not come into light through polling done by msnbc a very left wing chanell that got eliminted in 2011,,

so those 2 main facts black and muslim were a big problem for the black fella during 2008 election and were major reasons for his loss,,then came the zero experience and zero actual achievment ,,hussain has NEVER EVER WORKED WITH THE OTHER SIDE ,,HE DID GIVE HIS NAME ON COUPLE OF BILLS BUT ALMOST ANY POLITICIAN HAS FEW BILLS THAT HIS NAME IS ON THEM...THE FACT IS HUSSAIN HAS NOT BEEN LONG ENOUGH IN THE US SENAT TO DO ANYTHING ,,HIS DREAM WAS TO BECOME PRESIDENT ,,IT IS A SUIT WITH NO LEADER INSIDE IT AND AMERICANS MAY ACT ON THE OUTSIDE LIKE THEY ARE GIVING HIM A FAIR CHANCE BUT IN REALITY HE NEVER GOT THAT CHANCE BECAUSE IT WAS AN EMPTY SUIT AND AS GH15 SAID AMERICANS ARE NOT DUMB WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR COMFORTABILITY OF LIFE,,

MCAAIN ON THE OTHER HAND HAS RECORD OF MANY YEARS WORKING TOGETHER WITH DEMOCRATS ON MANY BILLS AND ACTUALLY GOING AGAINST THE REPUBLICAN PARTY SINCE MCAIN IS NOT REPUBLICAN HE IS WHAT WE CALL IN POLITICS A TRUE INDEPENDENT,,A MAVRICK ,,A TRUE LEADER,,YOU CAN SEE IT IN EVERY ACTION HE DOES,,,HE IS A FIGHTER PILOT AND YOUR SAFETY WILL BE COMING NOV 2008 IN THE HANDS OF THIS FIGHTER PILOT AND YOU DID RIGHT IN CHOOSING HIM FRIENDS,,

now,,the most important thing for you to understand is that in order for hussain to win the election he should have been right now at your time leading by atleast 20%,,he is not ,,infact as of now he is according to inner polls ,,fair innerpolls from both campaigns ...mccain right now is leading 3% ...according to polls! in reality he leasd right now a lot more than 3% since he won states from the democrats ...states you wouldnt believe but as gh15 said wait and se for yourself

so again its all a matter of  being black ,,,being muslim and being with zero experience at the top pf the ticket,,,,it also was closely related to the fact msnbc and nbc did something no news chanel ever done and it is prostitution for hussain obama  ANATIONAL SECURITY RISK for america but this will come out later on,,it is a long story and not for this place and time and not for the gh15 era in your universe

friends,,if you want to see why hussain lost this election you will have to look at the color of his skin ,,the relegion of his ancestors,,the zero knowledge and connection with white america over 30 year old,,the adoption of hip hop and black rap snoop doggy yo yo type of nonesense,,the media rock star treatment of this no one to be heard of fella with no past as in no real contrivutuion to the country,,

pay attentio to the biden words about what fdr did when he went on tv during the big depression,,,,this mistake was practically not talked about but thats where mccain got into the 10% victory range

gh15 knows it is very hard to read and comprehand but the ones who know politics here and the ones who know whats going on ...no very well what about to happen coming nov 4 2008,,its time to stop the nonesense and be quiet and save face because the ones who actually voted obama like 240 and few others (majority of you voted mccain ) will have very hard time to accept what about to happen coming nov 4

gh15 approved
fallen angel

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 02:13:49 AM »
ignore MattT--he lives up in and his opinion on US politics is 100% meaningless. 

Fixed.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 02:43:25 AM »
I can't understand anything that asshole says....something about "in the name of Cheeze-its"?

HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 02:45:15 AM »
I can't understand anything that asshole says....something about "in the name of Cheeze-its"?

I think i saw Ronnie in the crowd too...
No doubt about it...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 06:16:57 AM »
Her pastor is colored?

This is gonna hurt.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 06:18:06 AM »

So um let me see you think mcsame is intouch with Americans, when he says the fundamentals of America are strong?, and he doesn't know how many homes he owns?.  And all you can come up with is that Obama will cut spending on a wasted missile program ::).  Really is that all you got?
no but I plan to vote obama because I like the IDEA of a blac president vs a white its a novelty more than anything.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 06:18:32 AM »

On 60 minutes, McCain told CBS - twice - that he will cut Defense Spending.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 06:55:57 AM »
On 60 minutes, McCain told CBS - twice - that he will cut Defense Spending.

England

owned!