Author Topic: Ron Paul Bashes Warren Buffet & Bailout Plan 9.25.08  (Read 616 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Ron Paul Bashes Warren Buffet & Bailout Plan 9.25.08
« on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:37 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Ron Paul Bashes Warren Buffet & Bailout Plan 9.25.08
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 05:48:36 PM »
When will they learn to listen to Ron Paul?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »
When will they learn to listen to Ron Paul?

A decade or two after he is dead I am afraid.
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 05:57:05 PM »
Heres some comments of his about the two candidates and a few other things.

The two senators would do their country much more good if they stayed on the campaign trail debating who the bigger celebrity is, or whatever it is that occupies their attention these days....

The very people who have spent the past several years assuring us that the economy is fundamentally sound, and who themselves foolishly cheered the extension of all these novel kinds of mortgages, are the ones who now claim to be the experts who will restore prosperity! Just how spectacularly wrong, how utterly without a clue, does someone have to be before his expert status is called into question?

Oh, and did you notice that the bailout is now being called a "rescue plan"? I guess "bailout" wasn't sitting too well with the American people.

The very people who with somber faces tell us of their deep concern for the spread of democracy around the world are the ones most insistent on forcing a bill through Congress that the American people overwhelmingly oppose. The very fact that some of you seem to think you're supposed to have a voice in all this actually seems to annoy them....