Author Topic: JAY CUTLER SAID "out conditions Dennis Wolf" READ IT HERE  (Read 1142 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
JAY CUTLER SAID "out conditions Dennis Wolf" READ IT HERE
« on: September 25, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »
from bb.com

Wolfs conditioning blows Jay out of the water 100X over. This tops off"STRUCTURAL FLAWS" comment last year. Jay, you are getting funnier and more mental each year.

"While Dennis Wolf probably has better lines than Jay Cutler, Jay Cutler out-masses and, when it all comes together, out-conditions Dennis Wolf. What they are trying to compare though is last year, probably Jay Cutler's worst Olympia showing of his career."

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jay_cutler_olympia_interview.htm

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: JAY CUTLER SAID "out conditions Dennis Wolf" READ IT HERE
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »
from bb.com

Wolfs conditioning blows Jay out of the water 100X over. This tops off"STRUCTURAL FLAWS" comment last year. Jay, you are getting funnier and more mental each year.

"While Dennis Wolf probably has better lines than Jay Cutler, Jay Cutler out-masses and, when it all comes together, out-conditions Dennis Wolf. What they are trying to compare though is last year, probably Jay Cutler's worst Olympia showing of his career."

Jay is actually starting to believe all the crap the magazines (ahem, Flex) say about him. 

Dont worry Jay!  Your friends here at getbig will keep your soft, fat, non-striated ass in line. 

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »
Jay, I have a lot more respect for you after reading your interview. You are a humble, generous, intelligent business man. But, the reality is here man. Wolf completely obliterates you. Epic word choice.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »
Here's Lee Priest's take on Jay from MD:

JUST LOOKED AT PRESS CONFERENCE PICS..SAME OLD STUFF.....NO VIDEO YET ON IT...BUT HERE IT GOES.....

JAY HOW YOU FEELING?
JAY- I AM MY BEST EVER...BETTER THEN LAST YEAR.......NO SHIT YOU COULDN'T BE WORSE FOR FUCK SAKE......

AND THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH IT EACH ATHLETE SAYING HOW THEY ARE THEIR BEST EVER...ONCE THEY CARB UP (BULLSHIT) AND FILL OUT DROP WATER ETC..THEY WILL BE ALL TIME BEST.....YES I KNOW WE HEAR IT ALL THE TIME..BUT HEY THEY LIKE SAYING IT...

ALSO HOW EVERYONE THERE IS A CHAMPION AND I AM HERE TO DO MY BEST....WILL BE IN TOP 6....YADA YADA YADA.........TELLING THE OTHER TO BRING IT........MELVIN WILL MAKE SILLY JOKES AS NORMAL......HE WILL LAUGH AT THEM......

OK MORE LATER.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »
from bb.com

LMAO

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 07:30:34 PM »
from bb.com

Talking in the third person = Very homo
P