Author Topic: MCCAIN "unsuspends" campaign to debate tonight! Get ready for Obama to PWN.  (Read 12850 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: MCCAIN "unsuspends" campaign to debate tonight! Get ready for Obama to PWN.
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »
"McCain finally spoke up, mentioning a counter-proposal that had been offered by some conservative House Republicans, which would suspend the capital gains tax for two years and provide tax incentives to encourage firms that buy up bad debt. McCain did not discuss specifics of the plan, though, and was non-committal about supporting it."

Before the taxpayors are on the line for 700 billion dollars, if there is a real alternative then we must hear it and explore it quickly.  Nearly 60% of Americans polled this week said they were against a 700 billion dollar bailout.  This is a debate for the experts, but reasonable alternatives need quick investigation.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 09:23:53 AM »
Who needs legit arguments, when you have namecalling!

Exactly.  "The Coach" keeps it as simple as possible.  The guy has ZERO clue about what is going on.  

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 09:25:19 AM »
I just heard they're saying McCain is dying of skin cancer and that they're going to produce medical papers confirming this.  Just from a random person probably talking shit this morning but I'm just saying, the notion's out there in the public consciousness.  Now it seems everybody can't wait for tonight to see how bad it's gonna get for them.  They keep playing the Couric clips by themselves with very little commentary because I think they speak for themselves.     

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »
"McCain finally spoke up, mentioning a counter-proposal that had been offered by some conservative House Republicans, which would suspend the capital gains tax for two years and provide tax incentives to encourage firms that buy up bad debt. McCain did not discuss specifics of the plan, though, and was non-committal about supporting it."

Before the taxpayors are on the line for 700 billion dollars, if there is a real alternative then we must hear it and explore it quickly.  Nearly 60% of Americans polled this week said they were against a 700 billion dollar bailout.  This is a debate for the experts, but reasonable alternatives need quick investigation.

McCain didn't get into specifics because he doesn't understand finance or economic issues.  Not to say Obama is much better in this aspect, but Obama is a deliberate decision-maker and obviously not a fan of what is going on right now.  He's in one helluva spot - just watching this country get more screwed up by the day and knowing he will inherit 8 years of destruction via Bush.  

McCain will put us all into a Great Depression and then launch WWIII against Russia and China.  He's frothing at the mouth and ready to do battle with everyone.

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2008, 09:28:13 AM »
I havent seen a legit arguement about this yet. What i do see is most on here would rather rely on the government for everything. Take my money and use it for a handout for people who are too lazy and dont have the drive to take care of themselves or their families. TA seems to be on board with this type of irrational thought.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »
I just heard they're saying McCain is dying of skin cancer and that they're going to produce medical papers confirming this.  Just from a random person probably talking shit this morning but I'm just saying, the notion's out there in the public consciousness.  Now it seems everybody can't wait for tonight to see how bad it's gonna get for them.  They keep playing the Couric clips by themselves with very little commentary because I think they speak for themselves.     

Where did you hear that?  I will say that he's got a HUGE growth or something on the left side of his face.  He looks horrible, even for a 72 year old.  This Rep ticket is a total disaster.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2008, 09:30:50 AM »
I havent seen a legit arguement about this yet. What i do see is most on here would rather rely on the government for everything. Take my money and use it for a handout for people who are too lazy and dont have the drive to take care of themselves or their families. TA seems to be on board with this type of irrational thought.

Coach, I understand where you are coming from.  However, the fact that John McCain doesn't get along with ANYONE should raise some concern.  I don't like all of what Obama is saying either, but we can not get involved in any more wars!  McCain is spewing bile to anyone - whether it be Russia, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq....the guy wants to fight everyone!  We won't have any country left to debate the issues you are so concerned about. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 09:32:17 AM »
Imagine what happens if he wins this thing!  He'll be ready to declare WWIII within a few weeks of taking office. 

I'm not a huge fan by any means, but Obama is the only choice in this election.  We need a rational thinker in the office.

Exactly why the world is so pro Obama, which is an understatment to say the least.

Delusional types who seem to have to knowledge of the fact that much of the world is democratic and enjoys the same standard of living thinks the worlds objection to the foreign policy of the US is because we "hate for the freedoms" rofl...but it is simply the aggression, fear of perpetual war, and more and more international nations invaded and worldwide people killed.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2008, 09:33:41 AM »
Coach, you seem to vote and/or support whoever is a republican, and seemingly for that reason only.
When you look around as you are on the town, do you honestly think things are getting better? Every time I leave my house, all I see is desperation growing, depressed people worried about their situation and realizing there is not an end in sight.
It's almost like we could be seeing a replay of the Great Depression and we'll be in the Dust Bowl.
How did we get here? Eight years later with Bush in office, Coach, are you going to try and spin this towards Clinton and the Dems?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 09:34:36 AM »
Exactly why the world is so pro Obama, which is an understatment to say the least.

Delusional types who seem to have to knowledge of the fact that much of the world is democratic and enjoys the same standard of living thinks the worlds objection to the foreign policy of the US is because we "hate for the freedoms" rofl...but it is simply the aggression, fear of perpetual war, and more and more international nations invaded and worldwide people killed.

Yes!  In short, we can't put Dr. Strangelove in office.  We won't have any country left to debate these issues about the role Govt should play.  Let's get Obama in office and work on putting this country back together.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 09:36:02 AM »

America is in no position to keep alienating the world.  McCain's stance on Russia is downright dangerous.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:33 AM »
America is in no position to keep alienating the world.  McCain's stance on Russia is downright dangerous.

So you rather have a pussy president that will bend over...great  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »
They're doing everything possible to postpone the Palin debate indefinitely.

mcCain flipflopped.  It was more a cry for attention than anything else.  Both Repubs and Dems admitted he was pretty irrelevant to the economic discussion.  (Obama was too - these talks are above their heads by experts in congress on finance and banking).

however mccain was the only one to make the whole dog/pony show out of cancelling debate to 'save the say' which he did not.  Even paulson admitted that his presence stalled what was a near-complete piece of legislation.  

i don't blame him.  He's desperate at this point.

Who said anything about cancelling the VP debate or postponing it indefinitely. If McCain didn't attend the debate tonight, it would have been re-scheduled to take place during the slot reserved for Palin v. Biden. Now that McCain is going to the debate, the VP one is back as scheduled.

And, why exactly is McCain "desperate", again? This is still a toss-up battle and this debate topic (national security) supposedly favors McCain. Desperation would be for someone being blown out of the water. That is hardly the case with McCain. It's a neck-and-neck race.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2008, 09:42:50 AM »

"pussy president?"  Wow.  Do people like you get to vote?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2008, 09:43:15 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2008, 09:44:01 AM »

yourn idiot.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »
Is this coach guy for real?Is that the type of posts he brings to the table for a debate.
DAWG

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 09:45:37 AM »
Better check the poles because the corn eating Mid-West and Heartland still think McSame and Pantyline are the solution.  There is a reason why American schools are ranked #22 in the World.  

If he switched VPs at the stage...it should be a 90-10 landslide for Obama.  People can't that DUMB!
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 09:49:56 AM »

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
DAWG

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »

how about you move to alaska, buy up some land, and construct a fortified compound with some gun-toting buddies where you guys can live isolated from the rest of the world, far away from the big bad government, all them gay fellas and them thar  neggras

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 09:52:30 AM »
Who said anything about cancelling the VP debate or postponing it indefinitely. If McCain didn't attend the debate tonight, it would have been re-scheduled to take place during the slot reserved for Palin v. Biden. Now that McCain is going to the debate, the VP one is back as scheduled.

The point is that he TRIED to postpone the VP debate, and every network and talking head went apeshit - they knew he was just hiding Palin - so he changed his mind.

And, why exactly is McCain "desperate", again? This is still a toss-up battle and this debate topic (national security) supposedly favors McCain. Desperation would be for someone being blown out of the water. That is hardly the case with McCain. It's a neck-and-neck race.

Because the trend since Sept 7 has been a lot of lost ground for Mccain.  He was UP in the state by states.  now he's down.  Bigtime.  Palin bounce is over and each day - and polls show this - 100,000 more people change from Mccain to Obama.  This trend continues, and it's not even close.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 09:59:50 AM »
I see the libs on here can't seem to put down the crack pipe. Especially our resident commie TA.

Liberals aren't the only ones voting for Obama when our other choice is McCain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
S

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »
LOL, Poor Mccain is all over the map and irrational.

Sorry,no telepromters in a debate.Uttering "huh,hmmmm,huh,"over and over just makes you look stupid.