Author Topic: POWERLIFTING CLUB  (Read 664 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
POWERLIFTING CLUB
« on: September 26, 2008, 10:11:42 AM »

finally i had the courage to go to the local powerlifting club,the coach was not happy that i was there, but then after a while said "lets see what you can do"

a mad session of squatting, benching and deadlifting followed,  after 1.5 hours of heavy lifting he put me to try 250 lbs deadlift - which to my suprise flew up quite nicely - new PB! well, only 10 lbs improvement, but still i was suprised to see it go up after such a hard session very happy

will go back next tuesday

spinnis

Re: POWERLIFTING CLUB
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 10:15:31 AM »
finally i had the courage to go to the local powerlifting club,the coach was not happy that i was there, but then after a while said "lets see what you can do"

a mad session of squatting, benching and deadlifting followed,  after 1.5 hours of heavy lifting he put me to try 250 lbs deadlift - which to my suprise flew up quite nicely - new PB! well, only 10 lbs improvement, but still i was suprised to see it go up after such a hard session very happy

250pound deadift?   ??? ???

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »

how much do you weigh??? 180??

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 11:36:08 AM »
 ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 11:41:54 AM »

Why? Most of  clubs lack people.
A

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »

P/L coaches don't like people who dress in Tutu's and carry a comfort Dildo around the gym as a general rule
Ta ta nerds!