Author Topic: Obama's ACORN to get 20% of Bailout???  (Read 1219 times)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
Obama's ACORN to get 20% of Bailout???
« on: September 26, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »
Obama's corrupt ACORN bunch just might be getting 20% of the 700 Billion $$ bailout.
At least, if the dems have their way it will.

Obama was a lawyer for ACORN and ACORN is widely known for it's hand in voter fraud.

So much for change, hope, unity.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/25/kill-the-bailout-more-acorn-funding/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama's ACORN to get 20% of Bailout???
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 10:42:50 AM »
Very big, if Obama is trying to put 175 BILLION in a pocket somewere.  let's see it from someone besides michelle malkin.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 10:52:21 AM »
 ::)

She just screams of investagitive integrety right?

In July 2006, Malkin noted that the New York Times had printed photos and other details of the summer homes of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, and alleged that "[t]here is a concerted, organized effort to dig up and publicize the private home information of prominent conservatives in the media and blogosphere to intimidate them."[37] Two days later, the Center for American Progress reported that Rumsfeld's office had given permission for the Times story and that the Secret Service said there was no security threat.[38]

She also has been a frequent commentator for FOX News Channel and has guest-hosted The O'Reilly Factor.

Bronwyn Lance Chester, an editorial writer at The Virginian-Pilot, stated in November 2004 when the newspaper dropped Malkin's column that Malkin "habitually mistakes shrill for thought-provoking and substitutes screaming for discussion. She's an Asian Ann Coulter. [...] She’s the worst of what's wrong with punditry today. She adds absolutely nothing to genuine political discourse."[25] Malkin responded "I'm not Asian, I'm American, for goodness' sake. I would take the comparison to Ann Coulter as somewhat of a compliment. I have a lot of respect for Ann Coulter."[26]

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 11:05:40 AM »
You all are beyond help.

You truly believe Obama can do no wrong.

That dif between me a person who thinks and you who jus follows.

I have plenty of problems with McCain and even more with Bush.

I have shown time and time again Obama's ties to terrorist groups. But none of you have the balls to say "yeah that could be a problem". Or yeah him going to a racist church for 20yrs could be a problem ect ect ect. Far to many to list.

If it was McCain with these issues in his past his career would be long over. And I would help kick him right out the door.

You always talk about being brain washed and I think it is because you are brain washed yourself.

If not prove it. What issues do you have with the messiah, or is he the perfect politician?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »

You all are beyond help.

You truly believe Obama can do no wrong.

That dif between me a person who thinks and you who jus follows.

I have plenty of problems with McCain and even more with Bush.

I have shown time and time again Obama's ties to terrorist groups. But none of you have the balls to say "yeah that could be a problem". Or yeah him going to a racist church for 20yrs could be a problem ect ect ect. Far to many to list.

If it was McCain with these issues in his past his career would be long over. And I would help kick him right out the door.

You always talk about being brain washed and I think it is because you are brain washed yourself.

If not prove it. What issues do you have with the messiah, or is he the perfect politician?

i was just saying that the source might have an agenda...chillax. And people on here know how i feel about obama. I aired him out plenty of times. I have called him scum a couple of times so dont go talking about shit you dont know about. But as far as president comes. Im sick of the GOP and the way they govern, their tactics and the pick of palin was the last straw. I have a brother, Marine Recon 12 years and a little brother also a marine. I dont need to loose either of them to some bullshit made up war...Fucking no. Bottom line. Not to  mention what it has cost taxpayers. Until i see some great change in that as well as slimy ass repub election tatics..im goin with obama...again dont talk shit about me and what i let go and dont let go.

If a known right wing conservative does the "investegation" and creates a bullshit scare to divert..i call that slime scum politics. And the broad has done it before and proven to be wong...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:30:22 AM »
Slimy election tactics.....The Dems have that corned dude, nobody can compare to their bullshit. Anytime a black guy is running, voting Republican is racist, a woman, sexist. Its all bullshit. As far as ur brothers go, they just traded the Middle East for Africa...accept they'll be securing UN interests instead of ours, if Obama gets in.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »
Slimy election tactics.....The Dems have that corned dude, nobody can compare to their bullshit. Anytime a black guy is running, voting Republican is racist, a woman, sexist. Its all bullshit. As far as ur brothers go, they just traded the Middle East for Africa...accept they'll be securing UN interests instead of ours, if Obama gets in.

Im talking about the campain of the candidates...Not really bush 00...but bush 04 as well as mccain (whom i and my family did respect a whole lot) run the slimiest campains in history. And not only religated to the shit slinging...But the double talk and the divert tactics make me ill. focusing on the wrong shit. Man it makes me physically ill. People think that we have some tribal pull to obama just because he is black,and to an extent that could be true for a percentage but there is a larger percentage of whites that wont vote for obama purely off race and wouldnt vote for him he guranteed to give them each 20k in cash...But thats not what the issue is. The issue is, no matter what you or anyone says..GOP did a bad job in office. Very bad. And not just incompetent but sneaky shit "WMD=>Iraqi freedom" And mccain dont distance himself far enough from that...He is a part of it..Also. Me and my family just dont vote off party lines. We voted Perot and my dad likes Paul now...but idiots vote down party lines and not whats truly good for their families. Barak Obama's Foreign policy (war) and tax plans benefit us and our family.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »
Ur brothers won't be coming home because of Obama, there is very little hope of that. We won't be pulling out of Iraq before 2011 and any additional forces will be directed to Afghanistan. Plus, with Africom standing up, and soon to be the only real forces worth a damm on that Continent, they will be constantly deploying, with Marines in support.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 11:49:29 AM »
Ur brothers won't be coming home because of Obama, there is very little hope of that. We won't be pulling out of Iraq before 2011 and any additional forces will be directed to Afghanistan. Plus, with Africom standing up, and soon to be the only real forces worth a damm on that Continent, they will be constantly deploying, with Marines in support.

My thing is this. I have no prob with sending our troops to real threats.. Thats what they are there for..But the deception bait and switch shit is what makes me uneasy...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »
Africa will be the next front on the war on terror, the shitbags that don't make to Afghanistan, will be headed to Africa. This is the UN's backyard. My worry is that their efforts will be wasted. Africa is a right-off.
L

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »
Good post Mal. Except the wmd thing. Bush and the rest of the world thought they had wmd's and almost every country involved agreed something should be done.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 12:07:34 PM »
Good post Mal. Except the wmd thing. Bush and the rest of the world thought they had wmd's and almost every country involved agreed something should be done.

You know who didn't think Iraq had WMDs?  The fucking WMD inspectors on the ground in pre-invasion Iraq.

But what do they know?

I mean we had 10 year old intelligence reports and of course Bush and co.'s countless lies about Iraq's WMD capabilities.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 12:14:35 PM »
Obama's campaign has run a more negative campaign IMO with the recent ads and attacks.  He started off as a respectful candidate.  It may be his camp and the far left instead of him but it all falls back to the candidate.  Misleading ads on both sides.

Politics aside...if ACORN is to receive 20% of the bailout, they better not pass this bailout until ammended.  Thats bullshit. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 12:18:06 PM »
Politics aside...if ACORN is to receive 20% of the bailout, they better not pass this bailout until ammended.  Thats bullshit. 

agreed!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 12:20:23 PM »
Obama's campaign has run a more negative campaign IMO with the recent ads and attacks.  He started off as a respectful candidate.  It may be his camp and the far left instead of him but it all falls back to the candidate.

ditto

also...this is how i feel about the WMD's. Im half and half. On one end im like maybe they did actually think iraq had them and they really didnt...of so...let it stop there..The switch just dug a bigger hole and was approved initially because GOp played off the hurt/patroitism of 9/11. America was just like "we gotta get somebody" and we morphed Bin laden to iraq..

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »
It was a disaster going into Iraq...and a mistake.