Author Topic: When did Mahmoud Ahmadinejad say anything about exterminating Israilis?  (Read 2060 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
McCain talking about another Holocaust and exterminating Israilis.....  :o
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: When did Mahmoud Ahmadinejad say anything about exterminating Israilis?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 07:59:21 PM »
he said he wanted to wipe isreal off the map
http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/10/26/news/iran.php

he has made it clear he doesnt want isreal around.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »
he didn't.  The actual translation was actually closer to wiping Zionism from the pages of history. In other words, ending an ideology. Nobody could prove the neocon translation when it was said.    But they repeat it constantly, over and over and over... Palin said it several times too.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Y

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »
he didn't.  The actual translation was actually closer to wiping Zionism from the pages of history. In other words, ending an ideology. Nobody could prove the neocon translation when it was said.    But they repeat it constantly, over and over and over... Palin said it several times too.
LOL hugo you believe that iran doesnt want to attack isreal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:42:27 PM »

he can 'want to'.   we want to invade iran and syria.  we'd like to own rissua and china.

'wanting' something and doing it are 2 different things.  Iran knows to start shit with us would result in them being absolutely destroyed.  I mean, cooked. 

They're assholes.  But they wouldn't attack them or us.  It'd be suicide.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 11:44:33 PM »
They are indirectly right now in Iraq.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »
They are indirectly right now in Iraq.

And how exactly are the Iranians "indirectly" in Iraq?  ??? ??? ???

That we, the USA, are indeed THERE is a fact, that they, the Iranians, are there is a figure of our leader's imagination. Which has taken hold in your mind by the way. Whether it's true or not (Iranians "indirectly" being in Iraq) I guess is too hard of an intelectual exercise for you I presume.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 09:41:15 AM »
And how exactly are the Iranians "indirectly" in Iraq?  ??? ??? ???

That we, the USA, are indeed THERE is a fact, that they, the Iranians, are there is a figure of our leader's imagination. Which has taken hold in your mind by the way. Whether it's true or not (Iranians "indirectly" being in Iraq) I guess is too hard of an intelectual exercise for you I presume.

Oh the irony. Might want to work on spelling simple words like "intellectual" before you attack the intelligence of others.

By the way, quite a bit of evidence of the QUDS force operating, training and financing the Shia death squads. Although I'm sure you'll tell us you know more than HH6 and other military guys because you have access to the internet and gossip blogs.  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 10:25:49 AM »
Oh the irony. Might want to work on spelling simple words like "intellectual" before you attack the intelligence of others.

By the way, quite a bit of evidence of the QUDS force operating, training and financing the Shia death squads. Although I'm sure you'll tell us you know more than HH6 and other military guys because you have access to the internet and gossip blogs.  ::)

Look at the content of the message Berzerk.

Do you have any FACTUAL evidence saying that the QUDS forces are training anyone in Iraq? And by "factual evidence" I mean media or scholarly papers from ALL OVER the world, not just the Pentagon or the Mossad.

Aside from that, what makes it OK for us to help out the Georgians in their "struggle" with the Russians, but yet not OK for some Iranian secret commando to given weapons to some cleric inside Iraq? I mean, you do understand WE are the aggressors and THEY are defending their land... don't you? 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 10:29:31 AM »
And do me a favor, DO NOT POST SHIT THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT AT HAND. I do read links.

BE WARNED.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 11:16:25 AM »
If you're going to pretend to be informed on the issues in this area, you might want to lean how to spell Israel.  So let's go by what neocons say Ahmadinejad said.  They say he wants to wipe them off the map and they say this is what he will use nukes for.  Now what is Iran's interest there?  What is their main issue in Israel?  It's clearly by all accounts the Palestinian issue...  Now maybe you can tell us how nuking Israel will help the Palestinians? LOL...  I think what Iran wants is an end to zionist policy.  I think what they would much rather see happen is a state of peace between Jews and Arabs such as that existed in the area before the zionist movement took off in the late 1800's/early 1900's and a movement toward equality.  Perhaps you can also tell us why Ahmadinejad hasn't attacked the Jewish communities living in Iran?  I mean McCain is saying we can't have another holocaust when addressing Iran as a threat LOL... If he's the new Hitler as neocons say he is, what's up with that lol...

I'm not a fan of Ahmadinejad, I'm interested in the truth.  You're not likely to get much of the truth from the neocons who tell us this story of danger.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »
I recognized this pattern last year, when the New York Times addressed the fact that, despite having been quoted as saying “Israel must be wiped off the map” by every man, woman and child in the United States over the past year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a frequent victim of deliberate mistranslation, never actually said that. A correct translation, according to many native Farsi speakers, goes something like, “The regime occupying Israel must vanish from the pages of history,” and was a direct quotation of Ayatollah Khomeini.

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/49416

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
I recognized this pattern last year, when the New York Times addressed the fact that, despite having been quoted as saying “Israel must be wiped off the map” by every man, woman and child in the United States over the past year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a frequent victim of deliberate mistranslation, never actually said that. A correct translation, according to many native Farsi speakers, goes something like, “The regime occupying Israel must vanish from the pages of history,” and was a direct quotation of Ayatollah Khomeini.

my question was you dont think iran wants to attack ISRAEL

and you print this to say noo they dont? LOL wow

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »
See relevant Larry King Interview...
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 03:36:51 PM »
It's amazing to see how an, supposedly, American interviewer turns an interview of a person WE AMERICANS need to know about into a why-do-you-hate-Israel? fuckathon.

I don't give a shit if he hates the Israelis. I want to know if he is building nuclear weapons and, if so, he intends on using them against us. Instead Larry King merges, as usual, American and Israeli foreign policy as though he's talking about the same country (I must say it's a most pathetic thing) and undertakes this "crusade" in the name of all Americans when in reality he's asking questions from an Israeli perspective.

I don't get it.

I have nothing against Israel... but why are we allowing this to happen?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »
It's amazing to see how an, supposedly, American interviewer turns an interview of a person WE AMERICANS need to know about into a why-do-you-hate-Israel? fuckathon.

I don't give a shit if he hates the Israelis. I want to know if he is building nuclear weapons and, if so, he intends on using them against us. Instead Larry King merges, as usual, American and Israeli foreign policy as though he's talking about the same country (I must say it's a most pathetic thing) and undertakes this "crusade" in the name of all Americans when in reality he's asking questions from an Israeli perspective.

I don't get it.

well israel is an allie and b/c of that if they get into shit we get into shit to a lesser extent so...

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 03:40:07 PM »

Wow, scary you can be a Ron Paul fan and not know the answer.  Come to the Conservative side we can help you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »
my question was you dont think iran wants to attack ISRAEL

and you print this to say noo they dont? LOL wow
try reading my other post to you.  The post you quoted was for the thread.  The post I quoted of your post was my reply.  That's how it normally works skippy :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »

I don't get it.

exactly, him and all our politicians may as well be running for president of israel as well, the way they talk ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »
try reading my other post to you.  The post you quoted was for the thread.  The post I quoted of your post was my reply.  That's how it normally works skippy :)
I read both your post and it seems that you contradict the first one with the second one sport  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »
I read both your post and it seems that you contradict the first one with the second one sport  ;)
cut the fucking bullshit and address my reply or shut the fuck up.  I didn't contradict shit.  The second post shows that the translation was wrong, that is all.  The first post, the one you are running from, addresses your question to me. 

The Almighty says don't change the subject; just answer the fucking questions

repeated so you can't hide:
So let's go by what neocons say Ahmadinejad said.  They say he wants to wipe them off the map and they say this is what he will use nukes for.  Now what is Iran's interest there?  What is their main issue in Israel?  It's clearly by all accounts the Palestinian issue...  Now maybe you can tell us how nuking Israel will help the Palestinians? LOL...  I think what Iran wants is an end to zionist policy.  I think what they would much rather see happen is a state of peace between Jews and Arabs such as that existed in the area before the zionist movement took off in the late 1800's/early 1900's and a movement toward equality.  Perhaps you can also tell us why Ahmadinejad hasn't attacked the Jewish communities living in Iran?  I mean McCain is saying we can't have another holocaust when addressing Iran as a threat LOL... If he's the new Hitler as neocons say he is, what's up with that lol...

Now I see why you acted like my first post wasn't there and used my second post like it was a reply for you.  run run run... run run run...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »
cut the fucking bullshit and address my reply or shut the fuck up.  I didn't contradict shit.  The second post shows that the translation was wrong, that is all.  The first post, the one you are running from, addresses your question to me.

The Almighty says don't change the subject; just answer the fucking questions

repeated so you can't hide:
So let's go by what neocons say Ahmadinejad said.  They say he wants to wipe them off the map and they say this is what he will use nukes for.  Now what is Iran's interest there?  What is their main issue in Israel?  It's clearly by all accounts the Palestinian issue...  Now maybe you can tell us how nuking Israel will help the Palestinians? LOL...  I think what Iran wants is an end to zionist policy.  I think what they would much rather see happen is a state of peace between Jews and Arabs such as that existed in the area before the zionist movement took off in the late 1800's/early 1900's and a movement toward equality.  Perhaps you can also tell us why Ahmadinejad hasn't attacked the Jewish communities living in Iran?  I mean McCain is saying we can't have another holocaust when addressing Iran as a threat LOL... If he's the new Hitler as neocons say he is, what's up with that lol...
LOL are you the almighty? LOL this coming from the man i have asked 5+ times to lay out why he is voting for obama even given links in multiple threads and still have not recieved an answer.

LOL your stance is that iran doesnt want to attack israel, your second post says

A correct translation, according to many native Farsi speakers, goes something like, “The regime occupying Israel must vanish from the pages of history,” and was a direct quotation of Ayatollah Khomeini.

call me crazy but this seems somewhat threatening.

P.S. your savior also believes that iran is a threat soo....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »
LOL are you the almighty? LOL this coming from the man i have asked 5+ times to lay out why he is voting for obama even given links in multiple threads and still have not recieved an answer.

LOL your stance is that iran doesnt want to attack israel, your second post says
call me crazy but this seems somewhat threatening.

P.S. your savior also believes that iran is a threat soo....
In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. ;D

I have over and over and over said why I'm voting for Obama.  If you're that interested in how I'm voting and why, click on my post history and read!!!  I've talked on it many times.

If you think that's threatening, when do we go to war with rightwingers in America for saying shit on the same level?Replace "regime" with "dems" and you have your typical Rush or Hannity spew.  I assume you'll support the shock and awe to save us from the holocaust ::)

Now answer my questions...

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 09:38:41 PM »
In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. ;D

I have over and over and over said why I'm voting for Obama.  If you're that interested in how I'm voting and why, click on my post history and read!!!  I've talked on it many times.

If you think that's threatening, when do we go to war with rightwingers in America for saying shit on the same level?Replace "regime" with "dems" and you have your typical Rush or Hannity spew.  I assume you'll support the shock and awe to save us from the holocaust ::)

Now answer my questions...

War with liberals wouldn't be a war...they are pussies and wave the White Flag in a heartbeat.  Cowards, most of them.