Author Topic: Bodybuilding has never looked worst!  (Read 719 times)

jean paul 3

Bodybuilding has never looked worst!
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:04:49 AM »
ALL DRUGS!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodybuilding has never looked worst!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 07:07:54 AM »
I dont know if its all drugs,but no one looks really seperated anymore.Everyone just looks kind of mashed together.When you compare the new guys to the Wheelers,Yates',Shawn Rays,they just look different now.Nothing seems to flow together right.Other then Phil and maybe Dexter[tony freeman as well],they all look like a bunch of bodyparts thrown together.

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 07:09:52 AM »
What's your problem?  They've been all drugs for decades...  Let's see, the predicted top 5 all have no gut and no obvious use of synthol, and all are in pretty damn good condition.  I was impressed with the lineup, personally

jean paul 3

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
I dont know if its all drugs,but no one looks really seperated anymore.Everyone just looks kind of mashed together.When you compare the new guys to the Wheelers,Yates',Shawn Rays,they just look different now.Nothing seems to flow together right.Other then Phil and maybe Dexter[tony freeman as well],they all look like a bunch of bodyparts thrown together.

Its ALL DRUGS!
You can take any of these guys off the needle for a week they would shrink down a 100 pounds.
Its all ugly soft gear muscle and not years of lifting weights dense hard muscle.
Days of pro BB's spending 6 hours in the gym are gone, replaced by guys injecting more roids than the whole lineup at the Kentucky Derby.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 07:17:43 AM »
yes the emphasis is more on drugs today then on hard training.