Author Topic: Oh brother the fags are at it again  (Read 14447 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Oh brother the fags are at it again
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:05:43 AM »
Just checked out the G and O. People are posting pics of dudes in thongs and having long discussions about their various bodyparts. No, talking about naked dudes isn't gay, not gay at all ::)
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Re: Oh brother the fags are at it again
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 08:29:20 AM »
they are bound to, why post here if you hate bodybuilding? I don't get it.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 08:30:46 AM »
Just checked out the G and O. People are posting pics of dudes in thongs and having long discussions about their various bodyparts. No, talking about naked dudes isn't gay, not gay at all ::)

Isn't there some big event coming up? The "Olympus" or something I think it's called? I was bored yesterday and went on the G&O for the first time in a while and it seemed like a lot of guys were pitching tents over this "Team Wolf" thing or some shit.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 09:11:02 AM »
Isn't there some big event coming up? The "Olympus" or something I think it's called? I was bored yesterday and went on the G&O for the first time in a while and it seemed like a lot of guys were pitching tents over this "Team Wolf" thing or some shit.

Lol, "Team Wolf" ;D Some of these fags are unbelievable. A "Team" celebrating another mans naked body ;D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 09:45:10 AM »
Lol, "Team Wolf" ;D Some of these fags are unbelievable. A "Team" celebrating another mans naked body ;D

Nothing gay about it with those guys. Those guys have bedded dozens of women, make millions, AND still find time to worship a guy in a thong who oils himself up to pose in front of other men. Nothing gay at all!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 09:58:14 AM »
Nothing gay about it with those guys. Those guys have bedded dozens of women, make millions, AND still find time to worship a guy in a thong who oils himself up to pose in front of other men. Nothing gay at all!

Lol, thank God for the Y board. I swear the G and O houses the biggest collection of losers and closet queers on the internet.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 09:59:35 AM »
they are bound to, why post here if you hate bodybuilding? I don't get it.

ta ta

This here is the Y board, we don't take kindly to queers and closet queers around here. This is a refuge for people who like to post here for the comedy, but aren't into critiquing other mens naked bodies.
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 10:02:03 AM »
This here is the Y board, we don't take kindly to queers and closet queers around here. This is a refuge for people who like to post here for the comedy, but aren't into critiquing other mens naked bodies.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

THE Y BOARD WHERE MEN POST!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »

nothing closet about reign down--at all--

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 02:25:49 PM »

I got to hang here more often.
Fuck the olympia and making threads bout another man's body.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 03:08:27 PM »

Who the fuck wants to compare men's asses? "cutler's ass is harder then wolfs" are you fucking kidding me?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 04:51:37 PM »
haha i checked the Y today just to see if danny started another antibodybuilding thread to prove how straight he is ;D

E
E

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »
haha i checked the Y today just to see if danny started another antibodybuilding thread to prove how straight he is ;D

E
Danny likes lil boys  ;)
His hero squadfather is up there in those threads that Danny talks about doing what Danny proclaims is Gay  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 11:14:55 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 08:23:15 AM »

E

What is straight about looking and discussing men in thongs? We all know you are gay, you want to suck Levrones cock. So it is no surprise that you like to talk about naked men. I am just amazed at how many supposedly straight guys give a shit which naked guy looks better than the other. If it were you, Magoo and Bay talking about it, it would make sense. But people with wives and shit actually talk about it, its just fkn weird that there are so many closet homos on here.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 08:40:50 AM »
What is straight about looking and discussing men in thongs? We all know you are gay, you want to suck Levrones cock. So it is no surprise that you like to talk about naked men. I am just amazed at how many supposedly straight guys give a shit which naked guy looks better than the other. If it were you, Magoo and Bay talking about it, it would make sense. But people with wives and shit actually talk about it, its just fkn weird that there are so many closet homos on here.

you said you were once a shawn ray fan, so you were gay back then and not now ::)

agian this is a pro bodybuilding forum, with your mentality you're either a fag in denial or you are a loser that spends a large part of your life on a "fag forum" ;D

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 08:42:36 AM »
you said you were once a shawn ray fan, so you were gay back then and not now ::)

agian this is a pro bodybuilding forum, with your mentality you're either a fag in denial or you are a loser that spends a large part of your life on a "fag forum" ;D

E

I was a fan of his high top fade, sure. And I agree with you, there are a lot of fags on this site. Not all of them are as open about it as you, but I know they are here.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 08:47:34 AM »
I was a fan of his high top fade, sure. And I agree with you, there are a lot of fags on this site. Not all of them are as open about it as you, but I know they are here.

yeah i'm sure it was just the fade ;)

a typical fag in denial homophobe avoids "gay forums"

your general statistics say you spend a great deal of your time here and most of your posts are in gossip and opinions

why is that?

E

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 08:54:31 AM »
yeah i'm sure it was just the fade ;)

a typical fag in denial homophobe avoids "gay forums"

your general statistics say you spend a great deal of your time here and most of your posts are in gossip and opinions

why is that?

E

I post here because it is funny. I don't give a shit about naked dudes in thongs, nor do I have a mancrush on a former pro bodybuilder.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 08:56:25 AM »
I post here because it is funny. I don't give a shit about naked dudes in thongs, nor do I have a mancrush on a former pro bodybuilder.

yeah i know your story you came here for the y board and "supplement info" hahaha

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:03 AM »
yeah i know your story you came here for the y board and "supplement info" hahaha

E
I came here because I like to lift weights and this is the most honest board, straight up kind of people posting here.

What some of you twinks call being a fan, I would call stalking, especially someone like........oh I don't know, "Earl".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »

E

Just keep stalking Levrone you little fruitcake. We don't take kindly to your type around here.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 09:00:44 AM »
I came here because I like to lift weights and this is the most honest board, straight up kind of people posting here.

What some of you twinks call being a fan, I would call stalking, especially someone like........oh I don't know, "Earl".

"Half Italian-Half amazing". What a fairy ;D
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 09:01:03 AM »

you are a mod of the positive board

and saying a guys name on a forum isn't stalking "genius"

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 09:03:13 AM »
Just keep stalking Levrone you little fruitcake. We don't take kindly to your type around here.

of course you don't take kindly to guys like me

i remind weasel faced fags in denial like you how much of a loser you are for posting on a bodybuilding forum when you think it's gay

if i were you i'd hate me too ;D

E
E