Author Topic: The Olympia and Bodybuilders Not admitting having injuries  (Read 715 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
The Olympia and Bodybuilders Not admitting having injuries
« on: September 27, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »

If vicotr would have done the show he would have won easy … but I am sure he didn’t cause he know they would place him low and blame on the leg injury and say that they didn’t match up (even if hey did)

When Melvin had an accident couple of years ago after prejudging (if memory serves) he didn’t say caise he thought it might affect his placing … and Ronnie lived a 3 year of denial about his back and tri just so he doesn’t get penilized for his injury … so everyone is trying to hide his injuries so they don’t get overlooked at the shows and when they ask the judges they would blame the injuries … I am sure if victor did the show this year he would be better than everyone but would he win

As chad said jay’s  one leg was 3 inches smaller than the other … when victor said couple of months after the surgery his leg was 1.5 inches smaller than the other as he was recovering and by the day of the show he could have easily has same size and condition legs … but he know that they would blame the injury and overlook him … so he didn’t do the show … or that might be only my speculation

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: The Olympia and Bodybuilders Not admitting having injuries
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 05:31:59 AM »
jay seems to have a serious nerve damage ... same as ronnie did ... and that is what got to him i think ... all the load and pressure on the spine make the columns pinch and compress veins/nerves thus lack blood, oxygen and nutrients causing less stimulation, growth and recovery in certain areas …

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 05:43:38 AM »
Jay has always had that. One side is always bigger than the other, it's just more prominent in Jay.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
even though he is a fellow drug dealer, you shouldn't trust everything th chad says. most of it is BS.

jay seems to have a serious nerve damage ... same as ronnie did ... and that is what got to him i think ... all the load and pressure on the spine make the columns pinch and compress veins/nerves thus lack blood, oxygen and nutrients causing less stimulation, growth and recovery in certain areas …