Author Topic: The King's Olympia Observations.. The truth!  (Read 25784 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: The King's Olympia Observations.. The truth!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 12:15:38 PM »
bigmc:  I agree.. Now you tell me.. What was the purpose of posting that picture of me when I am obviously in the middle of hitting my pose? And before you answer that question, know that this person took the time to search the internet for a good amount of time and went over many many pictures to find one where I am not flexing just to make a smart ass non-progressive point. What compliment are you referring to?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 12:26:15 PM »
king
So do you agree or not that badell should retire, insulin wont do anyhting more for him nor roids, he's done and his genetics wont help, do you agree with me KING of darkness

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
bigmc:  I agree.. Now you tell me.. What was the purpose of posting that picture of me when I am obviously in the middle of hitting my pose? And before you answer that question, know that this person took the time to search the internet for a good amount of time and went over many many pictures to find one where I am not flexing just to make a smart ass non-progressive point. What compliment are you referring to?

there are haters on here king

but you get alot of props as well

the mods on here will delete negative shit

just ignore it is my advice
T

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »
Whether you like me or not I am a professional bodybuilder that has competed on the top stage on the planet. I know more about the science of bodybuilding than 99.999% of the Earth's population. Instead of being a smart ass and making idiotic remarks why don't you (not you in particular.. I'm referring to everyone here on the board) use the chance that I have given you to ask questions and learn from my experience and knowledge. This is the kicker that most of these kids just don't understand and that's why most pro's refuse to come in these types of forums and participate.. For God sakes on the main gossip board they superimpose Ronnie's face on a gorilla and make fun of the greatest bodybuilder of all time?!?!? Jim has created a revolutionary new supplement that will more than likely make him the next monster company in the supplement industry and no one seems to care.. Just fucking amazing. Open up your eyes people and you just might learn something.. We are here to help and not to get hated on.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 12:32:44 PM »
Why on God's green earth should Gustavo retire?!? He has a family to look after, he just placed 2nd at the Ironman Pro, He still did a great job at the Mr. Olympia and he has a MuscleTech contract.. He is living the bodybuilding dream. I personally don't like him as an individual but he is a great bodybuilder that still has 5 more years in him.. It's not about placings, it's about making a living from the sport.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »
Whether you like me or not I am a professional bodybuilder that has competed on the top stage on the planet. I know more about the science of bodybuilding than 99.999% of the Earth's population. Instead of being a smart ass and making idiotic remarks why don't you (not you in particular.. I'm referring to everyone here on the board) use the chance that I have given you to ask questions and learn from my experience and knowledge. This is the kicker that most of these kids just don't understand and that's why most pro's refuse to come in these types of forums and participate.. For God sakes on the main gossip board they superimpose Ronnie's face on a gorilla and make fun of the greatest bodybuilder of all time?!?!? Jim has created a revolutionary new supplement that will more than likely make him the next monster company in the supplement industry and no one seems to care.. Just fucking amazing. Open up your eyes people and you just might learn something.. We are here to help and not to get hated on.

I used to hate you king, but after you started posting here, you deserve all my respect. This place is like a hood, people come, some stay, some quit, some quit crying, some quit promising a lawsuit, its getbig, if you cant handle the hate, you cant be here, and you are handling it so far, but sometimes you fall too easy. Look at milos, the man is proven hardcore, be the next pro to prove the same, being part of the getbig community is more than a loosy trophy at the mr olympia.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 12:47:43 PM »
I know more about the science of bodybuilding than 99.999% of the Earth's population. Instead of being a smart ass and making idiotic remarks why don't you (not you in particular.. I'm referring to everyone here on the board) use the chance that I have given you to ask questions and learn from my experience and knowledge.

I'm wondering about why you speak so highly of Milos and his knowledge when you wrote this on your site:

To all of you up and coming youngsters climbing up the NPC ladder aiming for that ever elusive pro card, STAY AWAY FROM INSULIN!!
This drug will destroy your body and your chances of attaining a aesthetic physique. The lour of insulin comes from its ability to pack on the size and I will be the first one to admit to this fact... Insulin will make you big, BUT, it will also make you fat and give you a distended stomach.

Everyone seems to be complaining about the "guts" on most of the top pro's these days... Bigger bodies no doubt but the beauty is gone. The NPC and the IFBB have mandates on this matter and from what I have heard they will follow through this time around and punish such abnormalities. The bottom line is that symmetry and proportionate physiques are making a comeback and if you take insulin, you can kiss your pro dreams good bye...

DON'T DO IT!

If Milos destroys bodies with insulin how is he good as a trainer?

Do you still agree with the advice you gave above?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »
I'm wondering about why you speak so highly of Milos and his knowledge when you wrote this on your site:

If Milos destroys bodies with insulin how is he good as a trainer?

Do you still agree with the advice you gave above?
Van, I don't see anywhere in that quote where he mentions Milos' name....can you highlight it for me?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 12:59:52 PM »
Van, I don't see anywhere in that quote where he mentions Milos' name....can you highlight it for me?

No, but we all know Milos is the champion for insulin use. He does not think insulin messes up bodies. King does think so, and he has mentioned insulin in a negative way even in this thread. He did it the Milos way and then went back to no insulin again. So I'm wondering what he really thinks about insulin. Good, always a bad idea, or bad when used in a certain way etc? If it messes up bodies then why does he think so highly of Milos and his knowledge?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »
I have worked with just about all of the so called gurus in the bodybuilding world and when it comes to the science of bodybuilding Milos is light years ahead of the rest. I learned more about body chemistry in 1 year from Milos than I did in 20 years of personal experience. Insulin is not the answer.. Just look at the physiques of the 90's vs the physiques of today.. Not even close.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »
No, but we all know Milos is the champion for insulin use. He does not think insulin messes up bodies. King does think so, and he has mentioned insulin in a negative way even in this thread. He did it the Milos way and then went back to no insulin again. So I'm wondering what he really thinks about insulin. Good, always a bad idea, or bad when used in a certain way etc? If it messes up bodies then why does he think so highly of Milos and his knowledge?
So he may not agree with insulin use, but he obviously respect Milos' knowledge, judging from the post above.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »
Let's just say Milos has changed the way I look at bodybuilding forever. It's time for me to make peace with the Iron Game and I have. Health and family come first and then everything else. Milos told me the other day that he had goose bumps when I finished my 90 sec. routine at the AC... That meant more to me than anything.. Respect is a two way street and that man get my respect.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
when it comes to the science of bodybuilding Milos is light years ahead of the rest.

Insulin is not the answer..

But isn't Milos' "scientific" view that insulin IS the answer? It's like you are totally wasting your time if you don't jack up your insulin around workouts, for example. "Wasting time" is the term Milos uses for those who don't drink aminos and jack up insulin.

So he may not agree with insulin use, but he obviously respect Milos' knowledge, judging from the post above.

But their views are diametrically opposed... how can you totally disagree with someone's views yet think they are knowledgeable?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2008, 02:14:29 PM »
But isn't Milos' "scientific" view that insulin IS the answer? It's like you are totally wasting your time if you don't jack up your insulin around workouts, for example. "Wasting time" is the term Milos uses for those who don't drink aminos and jack up insulin.

But their views are diametrically opposed... how can you totally disagree with someone's views yet think they are knowledgeable?
Maybe they can respect the work, effort, time it took to gain that knowledge, whether or not they agree on the results.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »
Again Van.. It is my opinion that insulin is a dead end street for the young kids coming up the ranks. Hard work, suffering, and the right supplementation is the key to a "pleasing" physique. Leverone, Wheeler, Cormier, etc... those guys were cartoon characters. Milos has the edge when it comes to the knowledge of the science of bodybuilding not just insulin. Open your mind brother there is much bigger world out there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 02:48:35 PM »
Again Van.. It is my opinion that insulin is a dead end street for the young kids coming up the ranks. Hard work, suffering, and the right supplementation is the key to a "pleasing" physique. Leverone, Wheeler, Cormier, etc... those guys were cartoon characters. Milos has the edge when it comes to the knowledge of the science of bodybuilding not just insulin. Open your mind brother there is much bigger world out there.
You are avoiding the issue, Kamali.

Personally id have to say insulin does not ruin physiques. Look at Milos. How old is he, how long has he been in bodybuilding, how long has he been using insulin ?? The man loves insulin and uses it with feirce dedication. Yet his midesction completely blows your out of the water this years AC. And i mean no offense to you, King. BUT, take a look at your "NO Insulin abdomen" from the AC and compare it to Milos "Insulin abdomen".

Levrone and Wheeler and Cormier all used Insulin starting in the mid to late 1990's. When Milos Taught Chad how to use it back in '96 i believe, chad then started implementing it with his athletes as well. Nasser had a tight midesction. Ronnie had a tight midesction (up untill '03... and who knows what ronnie did in 03 to gain that size...since he was already using insulin since at least '98).

Maybe you were just cheating and not following Milos Plan. Did you eat fat after using insulin? Did you use it to often? did you take precautions to avoid adipose accumulation?

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
Just a question is all the pro now using insulin ?

Thanks
J

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »
Jesus Christ people.. This is exactly why there is zero credibility left on these boards. Avoiding what issue? This is becoming a repeating issue over and over again... Let's do this one last time: I do not recommend young kids to use insulin.. PERIOD! It is my OPINION!! OKAY? Milos has his and I have mine and Tom Cruise has his. Kevin, Cormier and Flex did not have Humalog in the 90's and there was no such thing as waxymaze (sp) or vitargo. It's a whole new game now and it's obvious when you look at the physiques of today that insulin has done it's damage. Stop trying to start an argument.. Let it go man... Go drink a beer or glass of wine and relax. ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »
they didn't have humulog.

nice way of putting it.

Because they did have humulin-r.

and you know this. they all used insulin starting around 96.
they didn't have waxy maize or vitargo? is that a joke? ill respond nonetheless... NO they didn't, but they did have dextrose.

your avoiding the issue that with one hand your saying insulin should not be used and it ruins physiques but with the other your saying that Milo's, the godfather and biggest promoter of insulin, is the most knowledgeable man about bodybuilding science that there is.

and what about the rest of my post? if insulin destroys physiques, then how come Milo's abdomen is 1 thoussand times more streamlined than yours? and Nasser, and wheeler, and levrone, and Coleman in the beginning.

I'm not attacking or arguing just wanting to discuss this with you, an ifbb pro, and me, just a fan.  :)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2008, 04:13:23 PM »
Again, you are missing the issue. Did Milos invent insulin? Does Milos wake up in the morning and take a shower with insulin, then drink insulin for breakfest, and then fill up his tank with insulin? Hell he just might, but I think there is more to the man than just insulin. Dextrose? Are you kidding?!? ??? Well I'll respond none the less... Were you there in their rooms and kitchens seeing this for your own eyes as a fan ;).. If you were then you have one on me buddy because in 2001 when I started my pro career I used R and never once touched dextrose. We had another method that worked (just look at the conditioning from the 2001 Arnold.. The best AC EVER). So you don't know everything like you sound like you do. Milos also likes to drink Monster Energy Drink.. Oh wait, according to you insulin has to be in the mix some place here ::) Milos has a great physique and one of the best abdomen structures in the game.. What's your point? Now you are claiming that insulin restructures your genetic structure? Enough with this. Seriously, drink something with alcohol in it.. You are taking this way too seriously.

P.S. Just out of curiosity, would you please post your real picture and name so we all can see where this expertise is coming from.. just a curious IFBB Pro wanting to become more familiar with a fan ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:52 PM »
Ok SHARI I am done,  you "Win".  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:57 PM »
i think this insulin bullshit is overrated, the physiques looked better before guys started using this shit, why a person who isn't diabetic would use insulin seems insane to me, roids and GH i can understand but insulin is just crazy.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2008, 04:35:47 PM »
King
Could you please answer my question about badell and freedom?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2008, 05:00:42 PM »
King is better off saying that insulin ruins physiques then saying and trying to explain that possibly  1 in a million can get away with it because the fact of the matter is that since insulin hit the stage bellies started looking pregnant. So don't use insulin if you want to avoid ruining your midsection, Can someone use insulin and not get a big belly?......possibly, but I also know someone who fell off the twelth floor belcony and lived :(

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
King is better off saying that insulin ruins physiques then saying and trying to explain that possibly  1 in a million can get away with it because the fact of the matter is that since insulin hit the stage bellies started looking pregnant. So don't use insulin if you want to avoid ruining your midsection, Can someone use insulin and not get a big belly?......possibly, but I also know someone who fell off the twelth floor belcony and lived :(

Off topic, i met a person that fell from a 20th floor and nothing, i mean, nothing happened to him, but im sure his brain is dead since the last time we meet for a couple of beers, he insisted he has powers given by god lol. this guy appeared on the news :)