Author Topic: Who here is good with laptops ?  (Read 2568 times)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: Who here is good with laptops ?
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 10:50:57 PM »
With SP1 Vista has really improved. I hated Vista at first as well, but unfortunetly at some point you wont be able to buy a new machine with it, and with server 2008 out now you are going to have to move over as they are build off the same kernel and it helps if you know the Vista UI. XP sp 3 probably was the last straw for that OS as well so support will go away sooner rather than later.

dont get me wrong. my gaming rig at home is still hp, but my work machine is now Vista.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 10:56:58 PM »
You know anything about IpodService.exe before I reformat my computer and have the dude at the computer store fuck with it? ;D

hahahaha

thats from itunes, i have it too, if it bother you too much just kill itunes from startup i guess. If you dont like itunes, ephpod or poddox

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2008, 11:02:33 PM »
With SP1 Vista has really improved. I hated Vista at first as well, but unfortunetly at some point you wont be able to buy a new machine with it, and with server 2008 out now you are going to have to move over as they are build off the same kernel and it helps if you know the Vista UI. XP sp 3 probably was the last straw for that OS as well so support will go away sooner rather than later.

dont get me wrong. my gaming rig at home is still hp, but my work machine is now Vista.

You really dont need ms's support when a 99% of the xp problems are covered and explained on the web along with a helpful solution.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 12:08:31 AM »
lol not sure!

Seems like the act of thinking is your problem, whenever you think, you end fucking up. One more time, not because your little brain or the classic & source of knowledge aka THE DUDE AT THE LAPTOP STORE cant install something, means you gotta format and return to stone age. With people like you, the world wouldnt develop, because at the first failure, you would be nuking everything and starting all over. No doubt you are canadian.

It is user friendly, expect bugs as any brand new OS pushed by the world to be released and it does recognize/allow equal or more than xp, even the no brand chinese gadgets.

Released to public in october 2001, i beta tested it and contributed to the "team" since the end of 1999, yeah i could say i prefer it too, after 8 years using it, what kind of bullshit comparison is this?

Read my answer to freespirit, again, you are canadian for sure and thats why your little terrorist brain cant compare anything. This is like saying "the boeing 737 i used to take never went down as the new 777"...

Now this is a valid advice, if your piece of shit "modem" cant handle it, then put it in the trashcan, OR, LOOK ONLINE FOR DRIVERS, exactly, because most of the time, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY FUCKING IDIOT IN THE WORLD (yes im talking about you Stavios) HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, SO IF YOU GOOGLE  A BIT, YOU WILL FIND A FIX BY A GOOD PERSON (maybe me under a different name) and your problems will end.

You can always format and fuck your pedophile archives, its up to you, im just giving you the right advice, loaded with some insults to make it look better, but in the end, you will see im helping you, and for free, just like i do with many here.

Learn from that terrorist canadian  :)

Take a chill-pill, gloria. Your anger will only keep the doors shut in your face, and you will not be going places. You just stay where you are, behind your computer screen, logged in to getbig, being uptight.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 07:48:24 AM »

Take a chill-pill, gloria. Your anger will only keep the doors shut in your face, and you will not be going places. You just stay where you are, behind your computer screen, logged in to getbig, being uptight.

lol  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 07:53:20 AM »
OK Guys !

So I formated the thing, installed xp, it recognized the modem with no problems and now the fucking wireless internet works

Stavios: 01
Computer: 00  8)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 07:57:29 AM »
Only on Getbig does the technical help delve into vocal assumptions that because you can't install a modem, you beat your wife, have a pedophilia collection you are working to preserve, and would utilize nuclear weaponry if in a position to do so.   ;D

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 07:59:51 AM »
 ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 08:09:11 AM »
OK Guys !

So I formated the thing, installed xp, it recognized the modem with no problems and now the fucking wireless internet works

Stavios: 01
Computer: 00  8)

you are a fucking neardenthal computer user  >:(

Only on Getbig does the technical help delve into vocal assumptions that because you can't install a modem, you beat your wife, have a pedophilia collection you are working to preserve, and would utilize nuclear weaponry if in a position to do so.   ;D

deny you laughed with my words  :)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:34 AM »
you are a fucking neardenthal computer user  >:(

deny you laughed with my words  :)

made my day hahahaha

im off to the river now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atafic

• Getbig II
  • aquilante vieni qui che ti do lo zuccarino
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 09:50:44 AM »
Only on Getbig does the technical help delve into vocal assumptions that because you can't install a modem, you beat your wife, have a pedophilia collection you are working to preserve, and would utilize nuclear weaponry if in a position to do so.   ;D

pure genius  ;D

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
i know lots of ppl whose Vista wont recognise their wirelss modem

Thank you, this enriched my life so much you cannot comprehend.
Ta ta nerds!