Author Topic: If the IFBB was SMART....Wolf would be crowned Mr. O!  (Read 4546 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: If the IFBB was SMART....Wolf would be crowned Mr. O!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »
Actually if Wolf was smart, he would go do the Arnold and get a few of them under his belt...I'm sure Arnold would love to hand the crown to another Nazi...Esp/after how Dexter disrespected him and his industry last year...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 03:42:09 PM »
You're the fucking idiot that as usual reduces a rather legit argument to a fucking black and white issue.  If I was fucking Asian and said I was tired of seeing so many black bodybuilders in the top ten would you still call me a racist?  Typical!  What about my comment?  Why don't we see more Asians and Arabs in bodybuilding?  Is the IFBB simply all about genetics and obviously blacks are genetically superior so they win out more in the O?  If that's the case then maybe the IFBB is racist and caters to black genetics.  See moron we can spin this however the hell you want to.  LOL.  Instead of thinking you open your fat mouth and make a fool out of yourself. 
oh and your post was the biggest pile of garbage i've read.

look trailer trash let me explain why you are a dumb racist.

you are racist because the mr o contest is a physique contest, the most conditioned, muscular, symetrical physique should win every time regardless of colour or if trailermcmannus is sick of black guys taking his girlfriends.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »

you are racist because the mr o contest is a physique contest, the most conditioned, muscular, symetrical physique should win every time regardless of colour or if trailermcmannus is sick of black guys taking his girlfriends.

hope this helps.

HAHAHA pull your head out of your ass dude.  The Mr. Olympia contest quit being about the most conditioned, most muscular, most symmetical physique A LONG TIME AGO.  Ronnie Coleman was the most muscular that's ABOUT IT!  Jay Cutler is far from fucking Symmetrical.  He looks like a brick shit house.  Conditioned?  Please NONE of the pros including Wolf have that striated shredded look you used to see in the 80's and early 90's.  Call me a racist all you want if won't hurt my ego fattie!!!!!!!! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »
Hey fattie you never answered my question.  Where are the Arabs and Asians in the IFBB?  Why aren't they represented? 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »
Wolf has the "ideal" package and look for most people.  

agreed he does and from a Hollywood perspective he is most castable, like Arnold, the personality, voice, demeanor fit that of a bodybuilder, its what the public expects a bodybuilder to sound and act like....stereotyping yes, but thats how Hollywood works.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »
Please NONE of the pros including Wolf have that striated shredded look you used to see in the 80's and early 90's.  Call me a racist all you want if won't hurt my ego fattie!!!!!!!! 

please see dex pic earlier in thread racist.

Hey fattie you never answered my question.  Where are the Arabs and Asians in the IFBB?  Why aren't they represented? 

you can't be this dumb.

please read this closely - there are no arabs or asians because there are none that are good enough at present. if there is an arab or asian that looks better than whats there at the moment then i can't wait to see them on stage, but it should/will be on the grounds of who has the best physique, and not because trailermcmannus is bored of blacks  ::)

please stop humiliating yourself  :'(
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
please see dex pic earlier in thread racist.

you can't be this dumb.

please read this closely - there are no arabs or asians because there are none that are good enough at present. if there is an arab or asian that looks better than whats there at the moment then i can't wait to see them on stage, but it should/will be on the grounds of who has the best physique, and not because trailermcmannus is bored of blacks  ::)

please stop humiliating yourself  :'(

How do you know?  If the judging of the IFBB embraces traits that can only be achieved by individuals with certain genetics i.e. freaky size without losing their own unique physical attributes how is an asian or an arab EVER going to satisfy a judge's parameters?  Or do I need to simplify that argument for your 3rd grade educationan level? 

How is a Hide EVER going to compete as an Asian in the IFBB when the judges constantly push the envelope for size.  Meaning I GUARANTEE you a BBer like Hide could fucking SHRED the fuck out of ANY top IFBB pro right now.  Asians can get super shredded.  They just can't get that massive based on their height, bone structure etc.  Does that make them any less of a bodybuilder than a Dex or Victor?  Hell no.  And I'm just using Hide as an example.  Not saying he's the best Asian representation.  Until the judging and expectations change BBing will never change and it will keep attracting out of shape, Hostess for life fatties like yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean hell if you are the typical IFBB fan god help us all. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2008, 04:12:08 PM »
Let's say the IFBB put shreds above all else.  I guarantee you'd see a VERY different set of top IFBB pros.  Look at the 80's and even early 90's.  You always had a good mix of competitors.  Now it's just Jay Culter and everyone else i.e. black bodybuilders.  Why is it in the 80's there was a broad spectrum of top guys from all races?  Tons of white guys, tons of blacks, several prominent asians and arabs.  See you're the fucktard.  No wonder you joined the military...you're not smart enough or capable enough to live and function in regular society.  Look what happened when you returned to civilian life.......you turned into a fat ass.  LMAO!  Dipshit! 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2008, 04:32:00 PM »
How do you know?  If the judging of the IFBB embraces traits that can only be achieved by individuals with certain genetics i.e. freaky size without losing their own unique physical attributes how is an asian or an arab EVER going to satisfy a judge's parameters?  Or do I need to simplify that argument for your 3rd grade educationan  ::) level? 

How is a Hide EVER going to compete as an Asian in the IFBB when the judges constantly push the envelope for size.  Meaning I GUARANTEE you a BBer like Hide could fucking SHRED the fuck out of ANY top IFBB pro right now.  Asians can get super shredded.  They just can't get that massive based on their height, bone structure etc.  Does that make them any less of a bodybuilder than a Dex or Victor?  Hell no.  And I'm just using Hide as an example.  Not saying he's the best Asian representation.  Until the judging and expectations change BBing will never change and it will keep attracting out of shape, Hostess for life fatties like yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean hell if you are the typical IFBB fan god help us all. 

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha hide is around the same height as dex. anyway there is also now a 202 class in shows.

let me guess, you don't like the nba much? or the track and field events at the olympics?

do you believe 'they' should be made to get another bus?

or that in the olympics they should even the playing field by hanging weights around the black runners necks to give the white guys other ethnic races a chance.

you are pathetic. you cant haved it both ways either you want a mr olympia or not, not a mr white guy or mr asian guy.

bodybuilding is about the biggest most cut guy on stage ragardless of colour if you dont like it stick to wrestling alligators and watching ice hockey.  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2008, 04:35:12 PM »

hope this helps.

Good post.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2008, 05:14:44 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hide is around the same height as dex. anyway there is also now a 202 class in shows.

let me guess, you don't like the nba much? or the track and field events at the olympics?

do you believe 'they' should be made to get another bus?

or that in the olympics they should even the playing field by hanging weights around the black runners necks to give the white guys other ethnic races a chance.

you are pathetic. you cant haved it both ways either you want a mr olympia or not, not a mr white guy or mr asian guy.

bodybuilding is about the biggest most cut guy on stage ragardless of colour if you dont like it stick to wrestling alligators and watching ice hockey.  :-*

You're right I HATE the fucking NBA with a passion, a bunch of fucking thugs for the most part.  Does that make me a racist?  You really are a moron.  And actually I LOVE track and field.  A former amateur decathlete myself.  Which is much more than I can say for your tubby fat ass! 

It's funny you say bodybuilding is about the biggest and most cut guy.  NONE of the fucking top IFBB guys white or black are "cut".  Maybe a fat ass like yourself thinks Heath and Dex are "shredded"?  LMAO!  It's doughboy fans like you that are ruining the ProBodybuilding.  I mean come on dude the top ten guys have ZERO vascularity and absolutely zero CUTS!  They are all water weenies!!!!!!!!!!  Bloated and big.......just like you minus the fat!

And let me tell you what shredded is you twinkie poster boy....................

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »
Good post.

Haha the resident genius offering his/her wise and cutting edge analysis of professional bodybuilding!  ::)

This is what "shredded" looks like. 

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »
look you racist ####.

black is superior when on the mr o stage.

face this and move on.

the nazi's were beaten, just like your ass homo.

lol 30 country's vs 1 wow you guys are one strong mofo  ::)
TEAM WOLF

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:52 PM »
Wolf deserve 1st or 2nd place at 2008 Olympia, over

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2008, 02:49:59 AM »
You're right I HATE the fucking NBA with a passion, a bunch of fucking thugs for the most part.  Does that make me a racist?  You really are a moron.  And actually I LOVE track and field.  A former amateur decathlete myself.  Which is much more than I can say for your tubby fat ass! 

It's funny you say bodybuilding is about the biggest and most cut guy.  NONE of the fucking top IFBB guys white or black are "cut".  Maybe a fat ass like yourself thinks Heath and Dex are "shredded"?  LMAO!  It's doughboy fans like you that are ruining the ProBodybuilding.  I mean come on dude the top ten guys have ZERO vascularity and absolutely zero CUTS!  They are all water weenies!!!!!!!!!!  Bloated and big.......just like you minus the fat!

And let me tell you what shredded is you twinkie poster boy....................

::)

Still crying because your great white hope failed again.

BOOOOOOM

175lbs by 31st July

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 02:52:13 AM »
Actually, the IFBB is smart by crowning Dexter "The Blade" Jackson 2008 Mr. Olympia.  8) 8) 8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 02:53:15 AM »
lol 30 country's vs 1 wow you guys are one strong mofo  ::)

history is not your strong point is it Heinrich?
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 02:54:35 AM »
Actually I don't really have a problem with Dex winning.  He does look great.  But no way no how does he have a better overall package than Wolf.  If you want to argue that Wolf needs to earn it...I'll agree.  Dex has put in his due time and deserves it.  But I still hate the short bodybuilders.  They are BORRRRRRRING! 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2008, 02:56:50 AM »
Actually I don't really have a problem with Dex winning.  He does look great.  But no way no how does he have a better overall package than Wolf.  If you want to argue that Wolf needs to earn it...I'll agree.  Dex has put in his due time and deserves it.  But I still hate the short bodybuilders.  They are BORRRRRRRING! 

hi trailer mcmannus

175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2008, 03:00:52 AM »
hi trailer mcmannus

Seriously dude.  Stop with the stupid KKK shit.  It shows just how pathetic you are as a black person.  Nothing I've said would ever be construed as racist by most higher functioning people than yourself. 

My argument can be summed up into one argument.......all the top black IFBB pros look the same.......same backs, same definition, same muscle bellies, same height.  BORRRRING!  Wolf brings an entire new package.....and he just happens to be white and tall.  Who cares?  I'd say the same thing about an Arab or an Asian bodybuilder.  Hell if there was a tall African up there I'd say the same thing.  Freeman aint have bad but he's no Wolf.     

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2008, 03:03:24 AM »
all i have to say is, do we really want a 5' 6-7 guy representing the sport?? it's ridiculoys that dex won. you should hve to be at least 5'10, MAYBE 5'9 to win mr o, period, i dont care how the guy looks.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2008, 03:03:51 AM »
As it has been stated time and again, Wolf is incomplete, he's missing a lower back, he came in looking depleted. Move on.

A short bodybuilder is no more boring than a taller one. If Wolf gets it together (he's still in the microwave) he might be Mr. O

And just because the black bodybuilders are winning doesn't mean shit, the best is the best, and I would care less if it is white, Asian or black, unfortunately, having a small waist and full muscle bellies is the provenance of black bodybuilders.

Jay sucked caca, and he should not have won last year, it should have been Vic or Dex.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2008, 03:09:36 AM »
As it has been stated time and again, Wolf is incomplete, he's missing a lower back, he came in looking depleted. Move on.

A short bodybuilder is no more boring than a taller one. If Wolf gets it together (he's still in the microwave) he might be Mr. O

And just because the black bodybuilders are winning doesn't mean shit, the best is the best, and I would care less if it is white, Asian or black, unfortunately, having a small waist and full muscle bellies is the provenance of black bodybuilders.

Jay sucked caca, and he should not have won last year, it should have been Vic or Dex.

Dude go look at the back pictures.  The black bodybuilders have NO LOWER BACK.  Their fucking lats tie right into their waist.  They look stupid compared to Wolf.  He's got like a mini fucking Christmas tree.  Plus his glutes were fucking shredded.  And you're right it doesn't matter if they are black, asian or arab.  But do you see any fucking Asians or Arabs up there?  No you don't.  Only blacks and whites.  The white bodybuilders have a VERY different structure than the black bodybuilders.  It's genetics. 

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2008, 03:39:10 AM »
If Ron was smart, he would destroy your account and rid getbig of every stinking post you've ever made

screw WOLF

fuck him I said...

guys like your are thick...complete morons tossing over this guy

you naive, docile, biased mutherfucker you

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2008, 03:42:38 AM »
If Ron was smart, he would destroy your account and rid getbig of every stinking post you've ever made

screw WOLF

fuck him I said...

guys like your are thick...complete morons tossing over this guy

you naive, docile, biased mutherfucker you

Haha listen to this guido Wolf hater!  Another sad case of midget envy.