Author Topic: If the IFBB was SMART....Wolf would be crowned Mr. O!  (Read 4610 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
If the IFBB was SMART....Wolf would be crowned Mr. O!
« on: September 27, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »
If the IFBB really wanted to turn things around, change bodybuilding, and start to bring in some new fans, fresh blood they'd put Wolf in the top spot or atleast 2nd.  I mean I'm not a huge bodybuilding fan as far as the IFBB is concerned but my god some of these guys have been competing for fucking YEARS.  How sick are most of us hearing about fucking Dexter and Tony Freeman and all the other has beens.  Cutler looks like COMPLETE SHIT!  If anyone would want to look like him on that stage they are senile.  All the black bodybuilders look the same.  Same builds, same heights, same glossy crisco all drug water weeny muscle. Wolf has the best fucking midsection by far.  He's the "coolest" looking bodybuilder on stage.  Wolf would be a great ambassador for the sport right now.  If there is anyone up there that most "bodybuilders" would want to look like it's definitely WOLF.  But because the IFBB is ran by a bunch of morons and homo judges......they'll keep crowning the same old tired Olympians and instead of having an exciting upset and breathing some  new life into the competitino it's gonna be the same old boring result. 

What makes the most exciting Olmypias......watching the same old fucking guy win year after year and then some other dude who's been in it for ten years slowly creep up behind him and win?  Or would it be exciting to see Olympias where some guy that is a a year or two fresh into the comp come in and upset.  Year after year have upsets?  The Olympia is fuckin boring!!!!!!  Maybe I don't know exactly what the judges care about but I know what the fans want........not the tired old physiques we see year in and year out.  Wolf's is the most different looking, and coolest looking physique up there and for fuck's sake............there is really no difference between any of the other competitors.  It's like splitting hairs for the most part.

WOLF IS THE BEST!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: If the IFBB was SMART....Wolf would be crowned Mr. O!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »
look you racist cvnt.

black is superior when on the mr o stage.

face this and move on.

the nazi's were beaten, just like your ass homo.
175lbs by 31st July

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 02:56:15 PM »
If the IFBB really wanted to turn things around, change bodybuilding, and start to bring in some new fans, fresh blood they'd put Wolf in the top spot or atleast 2nd.  I mean I'm not a huge bodybuilding fan as far as the IFBB is concerned but my god some of these guys have been competing for fucking YEARS.  How sick are most of us hearing about fucking Dexter and Tony Freeman and all the other has beens.  Cutler looks like COMPLETE SHIT!  If anyone would want to look like him on that stage they are senile.  All the black bodybuilders look the same.  Same builds, same heights, same glossy crisco all drug water weeny muscle. Wolf has the best fucking midsection by far.  He's the "coolest" looking bodybuilder on stage.  Wolf would be a great ambassador for the sport right now.  If there is anyone up there that most "bodybuilders" would want to look like it's definitely WOLF.  But because the IFBB is ran by a bunch of morons and homo judges......they'll keep crowning the same old tired Olympians and instead of having an exciting upset and breathing some  new life into the competitino it's gonna be the same old boring result. 

What makes the most exciting Olmypias......watching the same old fucking guy win year after year and then some other dude who's been in it for ten years slowly creep up behind him and win?  Or would it be exciting to see Olympias where some guy that is a a year or two fresh into the comp come in and upset.  Year after year have upsets?  The Olympia is fuckin boring!!!!!!  Maybe I don't know exactly what the judges care about but I know what the fans want........not the tired old physiques we see year in and year out.  Wolf's is the most different looking, and coolest looking physique up there and for fuck's sake............there is really no difference between any of the other competitors.  It's like splitting hairs for the most part.

WOLF IS THE BEST!

I am team Wolf I have to say but...did he really come in better this year? His lower back improved a bit, but...?

Still...he looks the best up there, no doubt about it...
I hate the State.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »
Let him grow up like Phil because Vic would take either of them in 2009.  You lose prestige with a new d##n champ every yr. Dex is the best if he holds on tonight, and has the best chance against Vic in 2009
Oh...Monica!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 02:59:40 PM »
look you racist ####.

black is superior when on the mr o stage.

face this and move on.

the nazi's were beaten, just like your ass homo.

Wolf has the "ideal" package and look for most people.  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »
Wolf has the "ideal" package and look for most people.  

apart from conditioning, arms, back, and flat stomach i would agree.
175lbs by 31st July

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 03:03:25 PM »
Both of you bastards shut up about race >:(

Jesus Christ!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »
Let him grow up like Phil because Vic would take either of them in 2009.  You lose prestige with a new d##n champ every yr. Dex is the best if he holds on tonight, and has the best chance against Vic in 2009

I can see that point of losing prestige.  But I can also see how it pushes fans away or makes for a nonevent year after year.  I mean some of these "pros" have been in the top 10 for what? 10+ years.  Wolf for me is the strongest looking BBer on stage too.  He just has a kick ass look. 

Can someone please post a pic of Dennis Wolf from last year and this year?  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »

Jesus Christ!!

shut your mouth and know your place coco  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 03:08:54 PM »

Jesus Christ!!

Where did I say anything about race genius?  But fact is all the black bodybuilders look the same.  It's boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wolf has a very UNIQUE physique and it's good to see.  If the IFBB is smart they'd capitalize on that.  How is that racist?  I said Cutler looks like shit! 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »
shut your mouth and know your place coco  >:(

LMAO coco ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 03:14:18 PM »
Where did I say anything about race genius?  But fact is all the black bodybuilders look the same.  It's boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wolf has a very UNIQUE physique and it's good to see.  If the IFBB is smart they'd capitalize on that.  How is that racist?  I said Cutler looks like shit! 

McMannus I've seen your other posts today and race was a factor.  I didn't say you were racist but you and Panda keep going back and forth over this Ebony and Ivory B.S.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 03:16:21 PM »
 ;D

Where did I say anything about race genius?  But fact is all the black bodybuilders look the same. 

;D very subtle
175lbs by 31st July

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »
Black bodybuilders have smaller waists but white bodybuilders have bigger calves.  Nothing racist about it.  Wolf is an exception.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »
there is nothing about race in my preference for dex.

he is simply a better bodybuilder with a more complete physique.  8)

any fair minded individual who understands how bodybuilding is/should be judged would agree.
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »
McMannus I've seen your other posts today and race was a factor.  I didn't say you were racist but you and Panda keep going back and forth over this Ebony and Ivory B.S.

Well you don't know me and I'm not a racist.  But as a white guy who thinks Jay Cutler has a shitty overrated physique it's nice to see a fresh white bodybuilder up there for once and the IFBB should capitalize on this plain and simple.  So come on tell me how that is 'racist'?  Look how many top guys are black?  It gets old.  Hell put up some Arabs, some Asians I don't care.  Let's mix it the fuck up a little bit.  I think all races have unique genetics and physiques and the IFBB should embrace that instead of pushing everyone to try and look like Ronnie Coleman which in my opinion is what has been responsible for ruining physiques like Jay has.  If Wolf goes that route it will be really sad and pathetic.  He's the new "build" of the IFBB plain and simple.  

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »
100% truth wolf should be mr. o and he HAS improved..his back is ALOT better..a couple more years and he will win. no doubt in my mind..they can;t hold him down forever

TEAM WOLF
irongearco.com

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 03:26:11 PM »
Let's get this straight - none of the IFBB judges are very bright individuals. 

Justice doesn't have much of a chance when faced with these ruffians.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »

any fair minded individual who understands how bodybuilding is/should be judged would agree.

And that's the entire problem with bodybuilding.  Your opinion of what makes a great physique might be completely different than mine.  I mean the human body comes in all shapes and sizes, varying genetics.  Pushing everyone to look like Ronnie Coleman is stupid and boring.  And let's face it some of the most massive bodybuilders in the sport are black.  It's genetics.  Anyone that disagrees is just dumb.  The IFBB needs to change it's judging to reflect these type of variances.  

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »

you ignorance shows in this post. wolf is more complete. the only knock is wolfs calves which dex has none either
irongearco.com

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »
And that's the entire problem with bodybuilding.  Your opinion of what makes a great physique might be completely different than mine.

i know, your opinion is if he's white he should win, because your sick of black guys winning hahahahahahahahahahaha you could not make this up.

seriously delete your account, you are on the wrong board. try

www.whitepride.kkk
175lbs by 31st July

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 03:30:29 PM »
the judges are not smart enough and you will know that tonight...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »

you ignorance shows in this post.

how ironic  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 03:35:28 PM »
i know, your opinion is if he's white he should win, because your sick of black guys winning hahahahahahahahahahaha you could not make this up.

seriously delete your account, you are on the wrong board. try

www.whitepride.kkk

You're the fucking idiot that as usual reduces a rather legit argument to a fucking black and white issue.  If I was fucking Asian and said I was tired of seeing so many black bodybuilders in the top ten would you still call me a racist?  Typical!  What about my comment?  Why don't we see more Asians and Arabs in bodybuilding?  Is the IFBB simply all about genetics and obviously blacks are genetically superior so they win out more in the O?  If that's the case then maybe the IFBB is racist and caters to black genetics.  See moron we can spin this however the hell you want to.  LOL.  Instead of thinking you open your fat mouth and make a fool out of yourself. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 03:38:25 PM »
You're the fucking idiot that as usual reduces a rather legit argument to a fucking black and white issue.  If I was fucking Asian and said I was tired of seeing so many black bodybuilders in the top ten would you still call me a racist?  Typical!  What about my comment?  Why don't we see more Asians and Arabs in bodybuilding?  Is the IFBB simply all about genetics and obviously blacks are genetically superior so they win out more in the O?  If that's the case then maybe the IFBB is racist and caters to black genetics.  See moron we can spin this however the hell you want to.  LOL.  Instead of thinking you open your fat mouth and make a fool out of yourself. 

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

calm down himler, its not that serious.
175lbs by 31st July