Author Topic: Remember this???  (Read 417 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Remember this???
« on: September 27, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »
Once we have funded our national security and our homeland security, the final great priority of my budget is economic security for the American people.  (Applause.)  To achieve these great national objectives -- to win the war, protect the homeland, and revitalize our economy -- our budget will run a deficit that will be small and short-term--George W Bush 2002 State of the Union.

Today:
$9,854,220,29,609.13

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Remember this???
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »
We've had what, a trillion dollars in big business bailouts by Bush and his minions these last monthes of his administration?

That's some serious debt spending.

Does anyone, and I mean anyone, still cherish the fallacies of the free market and competition?  Come on.  Raise your hands.

Or do you people (I'm not talking to just the blacks) acknowledge the age old truth that the financial elites run the government as they run your lives.  Oh well, isn't American Idol on yet?  I know who I'm going to vote for with my text messaging.

Let's get up on Monday and go to those fucking jooooobbbbbss of ours.

(on a side note: if any of you guys out there always wear a baseball cap stop it.  Do you wear your shades up on your skull too?  Stop that as well.  Don't fucking shoot me an e-mail.  And just b/c your 'plugged in' with your fucking cell phone w/ internet access and a camera doesn't mean you have a goddam thing worth saying.  Put the shit away jr. and crack a book.  Thank you)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Remember this???
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 02:42:01 AM »
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!